What is Jay dreaming about right now?

What is Jay dreaming about right now?

I imagine he doesn't stay up past 2 am even on a Friday night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xm8WmiKj5go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I always thought that he made a really weird face when he held that gun in that episode.

>ywn rest your head on his furry tummy while he sleeps

>Mike, do you love me?
>That's right, Jay.

New botw today

probably ex-machina intercut with elements from blade runner that he can't consciously understand

got a feeling jay's pretty good at loving himself

I.. is he uncut?

Jay once whispered to me at a restaraunt that I'm a "filthy cockslut" before patting my shoulder twice and walking away.
It was super weird because he approached me and I didn't even recognize him until he walked away back to his table.
He didn't make eye contact for the rest of the evening, I just went and paid without a word.
My girlfriend asked what he wanted and I just said he was a friend from highschool saying hi.
I will never forget that incident, I can barely stand to watch RLM videos anymore because I get chills down my spine everytime Jay looks into the camera, like he can somehow see through me.

well

were you?

>only like 400k subs
You'd expect at least 1 milion or so

millennials don't respond to any humor that takes over 1 second to payoff, they'll only watch garbage video game players "react" by making stupid noises

higher production efforts means less regular videos which means less interest.

The most popular youtubers make gaming, pranking or makeup videos meaning hardly any expense and they can churn out videos almost every day.
Even popular reviewers hardly spend any time or money, they just use a greenscreen or even a wall.

Regularity in video uploading is really important to gaining a following because you're trying to trick lonely losers that you're their internet friend, to foster that pretend relationship you have to always be there for them with a new episode of you talking to their face.

Millennials and redditors are the main audience of RLM.

99% of people who browse Sup Forums are millennials

unless you're under 18 or over 35 you're probably a fucking millennial

Mike's death

he is probably dreaming about taking the diamonds

You shut your fucking face

fucking smug x gen ethos coming here telling us what to do

There is no probably about it.

That's a big gun.

SHUT UP

He wishes that gun in his hands was a juicy throbbing schlong

FOR YOU

Space cop 2- also known as The biggest sewage explosion in B- movies ever!

While all of this is true, it don't apply so good to RLM. They just lazy. The " higher production value", I mean, talk about setting the bar low.

they literally build sets and care about lighting.
that's already above and beyond when you're talking youtube, most of the big channels just use fucking webcams or iphone cameras.

blade runner re:view when

>He's fucking some chick from behind
>She looks over her shoulder and it's Mike's face
>Not sure if should stop.

Who hype for the new BOTW?

they're doing Dangerous Men so yes

they watch botw movies on that? I was picturing a 60+"

Lauren.

I want to have friends like them so bad.

I want to have a small handful of really close friends that get together, watch hilariously bad movies, drink beer, play games. I want it all. That's all I've ever wanted. Just to be liked and to have social connections. The last time I've ever done anything like this was when I was 16 in grade 10. I was with friends from school who I don't see anymore. We stole my parents liquor and got drunk in the basement and spent all night playing halo reach custom games and smokin weed. Amazing memory. Wish I had more like it.

That's exactly what he was saying in the dream.

No, that's just a little man

Why does Aidsmoby have to ruin everything? He's a chore to listen to.

Fuck off, you man bitch.

You have to be an idiot if you think the people raised before 9/11 dont have enough differences with the ones that came after to justify a different classification

>yfw grow up along side Mike and rich and jay in the 80s
>yfw befriend them and make low budget movies after school together
>ywn go see return of the Jedi, E.T, back to the future, Indiana Jones, terminator, and ghostbusters with them for the first time in the cinema and be blown away
>yfw live through the mind numbing hype and anticipation of the Star Wars prequels with them, only to be devistated with them
>yfw help Mike with his phantom menace review
>yfw help form RLM and be a regular on the show. Being 2k a month to chat about movies

user pls

this makes me sad

I had a dream that Jay did a video in drag and every comment was mentioning how good he looked in drag.

He did look very good. I wish that I could draw because I remember the image vividly.

>ywn get paid to literally watch shitty movies, drink beer, and rofl with your friends, while a bunch of socially inept teenagers and autistic man-children watch and think you're the greatest thing ever

>ywn get violently raped by Mike as a teenager and end up committing suicide because of PTSD

>boy I sure hope mike doesn't shoot me

Let me give you the answer in the form of a song:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xm8WmiKj5go

They aren't yelling at Video Game Trailers, how could they have more than a million subs?

Rich Evans is the key to all this.

>Regularity in video uploading is really important to gaining a following because you're trying to trick lonely losers that you're their internet friend
This is why they invented Re:View.

It's a cheap thing that they can churn out between bigger stuff so they can have a video a week

how many hours till they up the new botw

Which pathetic fucking loser from RedditLe9gagMemedia is OP I wonder? The bald fuck Jack?

tomorrow

its today

Posting on reddit cured my depression.

Why is RLM so based?

Why are they on a higher plan of entertainment and quality than every other reviewer? Is just restraint? We only get a HITB once every 2-3 weeks, a review 1-2 weeks, and a BOTW sprinkled in there. Even if they uploaded s new review everyday. I don't think I'd ever get tired of them. I usually spend my NEET days binge watching their reviews/plinkett reviews.

These guys are terrific.

I hope it's a 2 hour episode.

KILL YOUSELF

Mike, Rich and Jay are not from this world.

They actually know what they're talking about to a certain extent.

To me, at least, they seem to be at least slightly film literate enough to be interesting. They can talk about movies in a way that actually deconstructs them as works of art instead of just yelling at stupid things that happen in bad 90's movies, a la Nostalgia Critic,

probably over an hour since they said its gonna be a long one

can anyone find a torrent/stream of Dangerous Men? I wanna see that shit before the episode

I just use RLM to fill the no friend void. Did anybody else ever think they would be friendless losers well into adulthood?

I remember thinking when I was 8, 12, 16 years old "where will I be when I'm 23!" And the thought of being where I am now never crossed my mind. In fact, if I knew how I turned out when I was 15, it might have traumatized my mind

>Have Best of the Worst playlist on in the background
>Suddenly Max Landis

I hate this. My whole night is ruined.

You can tell Jack hates him in the video.

IT'S UP

Because Landis is stepping on his toes as the "overreacts to stuff and looks around to see if everyone else can see his crazy reaction" guy in the group.

He makes Jack seem reserved though. Jack doesn't really shout like a spastic like Landis did.

stop harassing jack

Oh most definitely. Jack makes the same artificial shocked expression all the time, where his eyes are wide and his mouth agape, but he's never slid off the couch while clutching his head and screaming about how he doesn't understand what's going on.

Jack has a nice head shape.

this is the dawn of botw kino

who ready

I like Josh's voice.

How do we know we're not the Aids Mobys of our friendship groups

I didn't like Jack at first, but he's grown on me.

He's the anti-cynical straight man that the group needs so they don't spiral out of control. Jessi used to play that part, but now she's dead, it's Jack.

He seems a bit fake, but even in the streams he acts the same way, and Rich/Mike are just about as fake, just more entertaining at it.

He's needed for some contrast, I feel.

I don't understand how doug's videos still get more views than rlm