Ask an ex drug dealer anything

ask an ex drug dealer anything

>pic not mine

what did you deal? and the prices per G?
any competition? how did you manage with them?

Good because that joint is shocking

did you actually deal drugs or did you just sell weed?

What is the best way to cook chicken? I'm not a nigger so I usually just pan fry the hell out of it.

Weed ≠ drugs.

i dealt everything from the weak stuff like weed to percriptions and coke
for a gram of weed where im at it sold fir 15$
gram if coke for 100$ but i heard prices have gone way down since my days

as for competitors i had alot, got alot of death threats and actual attempts to kill me, best way to deal with comeptitors tbh is gangs for protection

Then I use to sell it was 30g / 20$
OP ≠ DRUG DEALER
>faggot.

best way not to get caught by cops?

when the fuck was this? and are u a euro fag?

Did you ever consider growing? Or just cutting out the middle man some way. Would the extra profit be worth the possible jail time?

Na it's 20 a g of weed, medical quality tho. Weirdly coke is still 100 a g at least where I'm at

dont use any social media for advertising, dont stereotype yourself and dress like a fucking criminal, make sure to do most deals in person

did consider it multiple times, but honestly no amount of profit is worth jail time for gang members, alot of people ik who grew and went to jail for a few extra thousand got killed, raped etc, and that made me not want to explore that side

Don't sell to niggers. Not OP but used to deal myself. All my connects that started to sell to niggers got caught. The nigs do some dumbshit, get caught up because of it and sell the connect down the river. Be selective who you sell to.

what u deal man?

Yeah, I'm kinda of the same opinion.
>Op was not a total fag today

how about advice for the buyer? (not a nig btw) i'm picking shit up today and don't wanna get caught

what was your upbringing like op? what drove you to peruse this path>

dont make it the sterotypical hand off n shit lmao, not sure how involved u are but if you run the risk of shit going wrong do it in a semi public area like a running trail, park etc. MAKE SURE YOUR NOT GETTING RIPPED OFF what u buying and for how much? also just keep it calm dont act nervous, if its a close friend shit go into the restroom where theres no cameras and just walk and leave seperatly

quarter of weed, $100, usually they're $120 around here

usually i pick the dude up in my car and we drive around a bit before i drop him off somewhere else (no smoking in my car or dumb shit like that)

it's the suburbs and dude's okay so im not worried shit'll go south.

not gona sit here and cry about how i had a tough up bringing but i did, grew up in a rough part of the city, parents left dont know where, grew up with my 18 year old brother and we needed a way to make money fast to pay rent and take care of my younger then 10 year old brother, working construction wasnt cuttin it for my brother so he learned from a few friends that he can make way more in less time by dealing, when i turned 16 i was eager to help and started off selling 8balls

literally all im worried about is cops, although i hope they have better shit to do than pull my ass over

wow where im at an oz sells for 120-150$ and pretty good quality at that
Also try to drive normal dont speed etc etc but also dont be "too obediant" to the law becuase thats suspicious as well other than that you should be fine

yea man just drive like any other day dont seem nervous but also dont seem perfect

i wish i lived where you live, i'm near philly and an eighth of decent weed is $50-60.

used to have a medical card in Michigan and got it legally for $10/g. man i miss those days. hopefully federal legalization comes soon

fuck man thats expensive, im near the mexican border so that might be the reason its cheaper down here,
anyways goodluck on ur deal tonight

thanks man, i appreciate it

near the border? i heard cops are strict as fuck down there and penalties are severe, is that true? maybe just in texas though.

yea man texas cops are strict af, nothing to mess around with

did bitches ever trade you sexual favors for drugs?

one of the perks, many times

Fuck im so spoiled living in San Diego I have my card and get weed for like $8 a g

Front me an ounce till next Tuesday.

You smoke over an ounce a week jesus christ

Is it possible to act somewhat normal while tripping on shrooms?

I'm planning on taking some later and wonder if I can do it at home without someone noticing, I won't get in trouble but I might start having a bad trip.

give us some stories.

No you get the oz fronted to you. You sell 3 quarters and pay for the oz and smoke a quarter for free.

okay that makes a bit more sense

what have u taken before? is this ur 1st time trying them?

I have taken blue meanies and liberty caps before separately on different occasions

That's it. So not often. The first time I took them I was paranoid that people knew I was high. So I walked up to my mom and told her I was high instead of letting her find out, I was a teen at the time. I don't feel like being by myself but I don't really want to tell them I'm high.

The first time I was tripping I seriously thought I heard my brother say in the next room "their really high what are we gonna do?" I was tripping with my gf in my room but he didn't say anything. That's why I was paranoid. I thought we were in trouble

Also I pretty much have an empty stomach right now, and they are blue meanies and something else maybe golden teachers. He said don't eat more than half the bag, I got an 8th

Hi

What kind of soup do you like?

In Ontario its 10$/g

how much money did you make a month? how long did you do it? I sell steroids myself

Not even in the EU are these prices real.

As someone who likes to smoke weed, you're retarded. Coke's a drug, caffine's a drug, alcohol's a drug, weed's a drug.