Has any footage leaked of the Dreamworld malfunction as it happened? From what I've read...

Has any footage leaked of the Dreamworld malfunction as it happened? From what I've read, it sounds like the most fucked up thing I can imagine to happen to anyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/national/2016/10/26/20/25/investigators-piecing-together-how-fatal-accident-unfolded
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3873626/Woman-tasked-operating-emergency-stop-button-Thunder-River-Rapids-day-job-Dreamworld-four-people-killed.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EGo9iDNnpoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened

some people got stuck under the waterfall and they drowndeded

damm!2 years ago omething similar happened here in Spain

Rapid river ride at an amusement park in Australia that malfunctioned and caused fatalities in a fucked up way, 4 adults and 2 children were on it.

The raft on the right was stuck at the bottom of a conveyor belt at the end of the ride, and the left one (with the people on it) came down the belt, mounted it and flipped upside down. Two adults were thrown down into the conveyor belt and dragged underwater and trapped until they died, the other two remained in the boat but had their heads/bodies mutilated by the conveyor because they were strapped in and couldn't get out. The kids somehow escaped without harm.

This is the kind of shit I have nightmares about from time to time.

9news.com.au/national/2016/10/26/20/25/investigators-piecing-together-how-fatal-accident-unfolded

Those rides are only like 3 feet deep right? Like how does this happen you couldn't stand up and not drown? You could even kneel. This doesn't make any sense

They were strapped in and trapped how would they be able to get right side up? U know how much those rafts probly weigh

The two women were pulled under that conveyor belt and torn up pretty bad. Their wounds were called "incompatible with life" The two men were strapped in upside down and drowned.

The conveyor belt dragged them down under the water and they sustained injuries that left them "incompatible with life", so crushed/fucked torso, decapitation etc.

>9news.com.au/national/2016/10/26/20/25/investigators-piecing-together-how-fatal-accident-unfolded
Thrown off and killed?
Like what, that boat goes like 200mph? what the fuck is this crazy ass ride, let me on it now

45 km/h per second

>/h per second

Read above. It actually doesn't got very fast, about 45kmp/h at top speed, but this was coming down the conveyor belt. The weird thing is that this was/is one of the tamest, slowest rides at Dreamworld.

The raft got to the bottom of a conveyor belt, and the raft (These huge heavy wooden things from the 80s) carrying the victims mounted another raft, flipped upside down and two of the people inside were flung out of their seats into the conveyor belt and crushed. The other two were dragged underwater in their seats and drowned.

I went on this ride about 10 years ago, and I remember very clearly that it had velcro seat belts rather than metal buckle ones, so they could probably come undone if you were flipped upside down.

Somehow the two kids on it were tossed clear.

>>km/h per second
wat

THE DREAMWORLD MALFUNCTION WAS AN INSIDE JOB

the kids killed the adults but no one will admit it

in other words, the kids saw their parents being shredded by an amusement park attraction?

sounds worse than clowns

they were fucking tiny people

PETER DINKLAGE DID THE DREAMWORLD MALFUNCTION

where the vids nigag

Australia isnt exactly a third world shit hole where this sort of shit leaks.

Last I hear it was caused when jet fuel came into contact with steel beams. Caused a massive melt in the beams.

Yeah, they witnessed the whole thing. They're gonna be scarred for life. Dreamworld is probably going to give them a massive payout.

It doesn't have to be a third world country. Apparently some people witnessed / recorded it on their phones.

There's also CCTV footage confirmed.

what a fucking bunch of bystanders. they should've instantly jumped on the belt to help

at least press the fucking emergency stop button

this
isn't australia full of macho daddys ?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3873626/Woman-tasked-operating-emergency-stop-button-Thunder-River-Rapids-day-job-Dreamworld-four-people-killed.html

There was an 18 year old on her first day operating the emergency stop button.

Explains it all, they had a woman on duty.

Australia is more full of non-progressive drunken violent shithead rednecks who answer everything with "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, FUCK OFF TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY", even if you were born here. They're the reason that our country is obsessed with cheap nasty shit instead of quality products.

wait, first day and she did not fucking know how to operate said button?

how hard can it be to press a button? or was the button malfunctioning too? maybe it was behind a secure classbox secured by a key she did not possess?

You cannot believe a word in the Daily Mail, don't even believe the date at the top of the page!

Whens the last time you left your house? This country is a liberal shithole

love this sort of response....im sure youd have saved the day superman

bet you post about why isis captives should fight hard when about to be decapitated

kids

>>She
>>Doesn't know how to press a button
Answer is right there.

She was probably too busy screaming "STOP IT" over and over and over and over like 99% of women in panic situations.

Oh everyone look at this guy, fucking lord of edge comedy right here, praised be he.

I to try and be funny by being an insufferable asshole while not knowing what I am talking about too, nice to meet you.

youtube.com/watch?v=EGo9iDNnpoY

I'm not being funny? They actually do this.

Triggered much? Safe space invaded?

Oh fuck you I should slap you in the face with me cock ya glorious winged faggot cunt

I guess you can say the ride was pretty ghoul. If you ask me the gore the merrier. I guess those dads were head deep in the ride. You could say the moms heads popped off from to much exfrightment. This is a ride I'd die trying to get off of.

What the fuck? Why did she think that would be helpful?