Dubs decides. Looks like the type to give win

Dubs decides. Looks like the type to give win

How much do you like horses?

How good are you at achieving the ultra orgasm?

"I posted this on a website called Sup Forums and had people on that website decide what I should say to you."

Can I watch you suck that horse's cock?

Lets not beat around the bush, you're really pretty and you like to ride horses. I've always been called a stud, would you like to ride me?

have you ever had sex with horse?

My dick wants to be up.

Up your tight pink ass.

Roll

how many dragon dildos do you have? If you have more than 4 can I borrow all of them?

"The morning wood

You?"

Kek roll

you seem to like horses.. how bout my horse cock?

Let's fuck

nigger

Roll

I am 6'2 tall but i have really long legs and arms and short body, with big hands and feet so whenever i run i look like a gobling

Reroll

Rolling for this to get op pussy

You ever heard the phrase "hung like a horse?" Horses mean the same thing when they say someone is hung like me

I hope you have a really hairy pussy

Can i take you riding sometime?

WINRAR

Winrar

Have you ever got kinky with a horse?

Rolling for this

Winrar

rolling.

I have two fists and they're aching to be rammed into your ass and pussy whilst I scream as Allah takes me to my 72 virgins.

Shit man, this is a 10/10 pick-up line. Re-rollin'. You're welcome, OP.

roll

OP THERES BEEN TWO WINNERS NOW DELIVER

Rollerino

You fuck that horse yet? I can help you.

And its over.

Reroll!

These threads are the worst. OP should pick the best lines. Dubs threads are dildos. Dragon dildos.

I want to ferociously ping pong my ding dong all over your face and tits.

She will never reply

send pics of yer arsehole bby

Winrar

Reroll cause kek

>ping pong my ding dong

Are you 9?

I'm actually 11

Hello my beautiful goddess,

I saw your profile and figured id try writing you. i can't disrespect a girl. It's not in me. I'm a gentleman. Quite honestly, It sure surprised me to see you on here. I just have a hard time seeing someone who could easilly be a model having trouble meeting someone. Im not trying to give you a line, you really are astoundingly beautiful to me. It would be a pleasure and a priviledge getting to know you. I'd love to find out if you are as beautiful inside as you are out.

Sup Forums kills another possibility with a grill

I am short but I am big cums to my penis it's a thick mushroom but everythink big I told juniar high in gym some sead I big one but then so think it changed that much

This would never work.

Do be a good lass and show me ur snatch

No? Ok good. Sorry about that but I've found it helps me out the freaks if I say something like that first.

I sometimes think about slapping my sister's 3 year old child.

okay....new fetish confirmed.

I'm going to abuse some mexican chicks tonight.

Here I'll give you fags the dubs. Check

Hitting the halloween store for a discount Trump mask