Met a cute girl in one my CS classes. She gave me her number and FB. I added her, but she's in a relationship...

Met a cute girl in one my CS classes. She gave me her number and FB. I added her, but she's in a relationship. Why are there no single girls in my classes? Pic unrelated

she prolly just wants to be friends, dont over think things my dude.

No lad who calls a lass "cute" will get a lass.

Pic related, it's me being alpha as fuck and not calling a lass "cute"

apologies, that was a picture of my lass.

It's a simple expression you autist

You make me want to call girls cute now, fug

You've clearly missed the joke here. Op depending on how cute you are she might be trying to Fuck you on the DL, and don't write it off im an ugly motherfucker but I get lucky

aye, you wreak of an absolute fucking goon, using words like "autist". Take some time off Sup Forums and work on being alpha, pic related, it's me.

Fucking lol

>Sup Forums
>alpha
>pic related it's me
0/10

Skinny fuck, I could knock the fucking light out of ye with one explosive punch right up your cunt mate

It's normal to exchange social network information you fucking idiot

fuck her and make her leave her bf fool they're not married ffs

>alpha as fuck
>posts grainy picture of a 2/10
>like he's proud lol

dog nonce

as a general rule, avoid girls in stem programs. they are so outnumbered by men, and it leaves to a wide array of issues

1- inflated sense of their own beauty
2- inflated sense of their own intelligence (always working in study groups, getting answers and subsequent praise from dweebs trying to fuck her)
3- low loyalty, she has so many men throwing themselves at her, so she lnows she always has options
4- lots of guy friends to compare you to

the list goes on.
engineer girls were the worst.
go take a couple anthropology classes or something and meet girls there.

post pic of yourself, wanna see your chubby yank tits

Lmao It's October you Fucking retard

pahahaha

Pic related, it's me

You have the body of onision, do you enjoy watching your 2/10 two-hole get fucked?

This faggotry has gotten out of control, please stop wearing your 12 year old sisters shirts or kys

mighty fine looking specimen

The guys studying stem subjects are hardly prize choices to women until they start earning the $$ though.

>talks the talk

meh, idk

there are a lot of dweebs but you would be surprised. i went to cornell and a large percentage of the engineers are pretty athletic. a lot of athletes, especially track, soccer, rowing were in engineering.

but yeah if you are skinnyfat, sweaty, waddle while you walk, smell strange, and dont know how to carry yourself, you will not have much luck with any women ever.