3 > 7.2 > 4 > 7.1 > 6 > 2 > 5 > 1

3 > 7.2 > 4 > 7.1 > 6 > 2 > 5 > 1

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/andyneuenschwander/proof-that-harry-potter-and-the-half-blood-prince-had-the-mo
youtube.com/watch?v=I4bNl08ML10
dearreaderaudiobooks.bandcamp.com/album/spiders-and-snakes-dear-reader
youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98
youtube.com/watch?v=TEAHx6-KTgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, yes, movie 3 is the best.

HOWEVER.

Well done OP. Yes.. Well done

>HOWEVER

1>4>3>2>7.2>7.1>6>5

Well done... well done, OP.

However

Yes yes 3 is the best

HOWEVER
You can't deny the magic of the first 2. They need to be higher.

2 is the best

AYYY HOWEVERITO ME JUSTO HARRYO POTTERINO ES GUSTAS ES JAPINO JAJAJJAJA

What the fuck are you on about?

3 > 7 > 6 > 8 > 1 > 2 > 5 > 4

3 > 7.1 > 4 > rest are terrible

Nice meme.

just swap 6 with 7.1 and 7.2 with 4 and I agree

w e w l a d

this is correct

I don't understand how anyone can enjoy 4. The whole movie is "hay guys look! Harry Potty isn't just a kid anymore, he's a teenager! Look at all his angsty teenage problems!" The maze scene and the Voldemort confrontation is the only good part of the movie.

3> 6> 2> 7.1> 1> 5> 7.2>>>>>>> 4
Undisputed ranking lads.

You fucking plebs.

Chamber of Secrets
Half-Blood Prince
Deathly Hallows pt. 2
Prisoner of Azkaban
Deathly Hallows pt. 1
Order of the Phoenix
Sorcerer's Stone
Goblet of Fire

7.2 too high
4 way too high
6 way too low

Even buzzfeeds barebones analysis provea hbp blows goblet of fire out of the water
buzzfeed.com/andyneuenschwander/proof-that-harry-potter-and-the-half-blood-prince-had-the-mo

3>7>6>2>5>8>1>4

You're a pleb for putting dh2 that high and above poa ajd dh1 come on man

This is objectively correct

Pretty good mate but I'd switch some around I love dh1

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=I4bNl08ML10

Glad most can agree goblet is the worst by a longshot.

The maze was good, but also a massive disappointment considering how it was in the book. It's like they ran out of CGI units in order to make the creatures in the maze.

They completely went for a different angle in the tournament and made it a gladiator match instead of a wizard olympics. The directed and script just didn't do what they should have with the material. I don't mind how it was done bc it fits the movie but without a doubt shit decision making the third task into the shining. The climax works but it could have been better

You now realize that cuaron turned down directing goblet when offered bc post production of poa would have overlapped with preproduction. You will never get 10 minute long single takes of the second or third task. The graveyard scene although again one of the better moments for sure of tbe film will never be directee by cuaron.

Apparebtly del toro was interested in hbp. Really glad they stuck with yates it was amazing.cand cuaron expressed interests in wanting to do the deathly hallows but they had their man yates. I think yates did a great job so im not dissapointed.

Why are 1 and 2 so fucking comfy? 3 is as well but in a different way

>4 not last
>1 not higher
weak as fuck

I find the other extremely comfy too. Though I admittedly watch the last the least bc I likely don't want to deal with feels.

To me 5 6 7 are very comfy again in their own way different from the first two for sure. Just like 3 was. I appreciate the difference in every entry since there were 6 cinemarographers 4 composers 4 directors. Its actuallt a really comfy series imo. Not just the first three but yates as well. Theyve grown on me.

I've never even seen 7 and 8, I'm not sure I've even seen 6. which is weird because I've read all the books.

I think 3 and 6 are the best

To answer your question though its because not only on average are the longeat entries the books were the shortest so Colombus went dot by dot

You really should. Infact just watch them in order 6 7 8 it works very well. I love 6 and 7 and 8 was also very satisfying. But 6 is dope and 7 is to me the perfect penultimate entry

4 was the best book but a terrible movie.

1 was fun as fuck

That's why goblet is far and beyond the worst it had the best material. I think they are all fun as fuck. Except goblet though I can enjoy it

Where does Wizard People Dear Reader and Spiders and Snakes Dear Reader sort into your list

There's a spiders and snakes dear reader?? Well they both go above goblet

3>7>6>2>5>8>1>WPDR> SSDR>4

Yeah I agree, I just think the first 3 are the most comfy, but they're all really comfy

Do people seriously like HBP?

I wanna reread the books but I'm too lazy, I read them as a kid and am super nostalgic for them, I wish I could go back to that time

Not by Brad Neely, but a close enough replacement. I only found the full version here outside of youtube because half the videos thee are claimed so audio only

dearreaderaudiobooks.bandcamp.com/album/spiders-and-snakes-dear-reader

The books was great, if they added all the other memories they investigate the movie would have also been great, no clue why they didn't

Yea you either don't get the brilliance or you do. Its so fucking good
Directed with confidence

you get snapes angst in a potion book

See
Hopefully buzzdeed doesnt have better chops than you do. I lile hbp more as a film everytime a watch it the whole thing is shot and done really well

Somebody post the quentin picture
I fucking hate harry potter
HOWEVER

I do love the memes

I found a pretty nice 1080 rip torrent with the wpdr audios and normal audio

It was a fucking rifftrax torrent tho those commentaries fucking suck

And thanks ill check that out I can just watch simultaneously

How bad are those, I never heard them?

The first part of S&SDR has like 25 seconds of dead silence at the start so it isn't broken just to warn you

For good reason they are terrible. Nonsensical punch line jokes and breaks. Not a narration or commentary even on the film itself just shitty jokes. I think the guy does them for lots of popular films. Not worth it

Cool thanks ill just delay the video appropriately

Well done OP

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98

half blood prince was good
>muh book accuracy
it was a build up for deathly hallows

I haven't tried syncing the audio yet but the 25 seconds might be how long it takes until the title appears so it might not need any delay

M' boy

How does it have so many views already? Does Sup Forums really have that many lurkers?

i can't believe all you cunts actually rate the deathly hallows movies

HERE IS THE GOAT LIST

1 > 4 > 3 > 5 > 2 > 6 > 7.2 > 7.1

Kill yourself you have bad taste.

Books are shit, J.K Rowling is a hack. Movies were much better.

Kino tier
3 6 7

High Cinema Tier
2 5 8

Movie Tier

Flick Tier

Haven't read the books in ages. But I must say I love films and think they were all great film adaptations besides 4

Reminder

3 > 2 > 6 > 1 > 5 > 4 > 7

AYO HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN
AYO
LEMME HOLLA ATCHU
SO YOU BE SAYIN
WE WUZ WIZARDS N SHIT?

plays are not Sup Forums

Can someone explain the HOWEVER meme? I've never seen it before this week

Have you not seen Harry Potter or something? Fucking newfag.

Have you never fucking seen Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone?

Slytherin wins the house cup, but because the trio saved the day and prevented Voldemort from rising again they get extra points which gives them the lead.

I don't care what you think of HP4.
I hope we can at least all agree that it had the best soundtrack and hottest Emma

youtube.com/watch?v=TEAHx6-KTgI

3 to me is comfy in an Halloween-ish sense. It's like I forget it's a movie with time traveling of all stuff, all I can think about is the creepy atmosphere with the creepy werewolf, the creepy dog-man, the creepy tree, the creepy talking heads...

I have a few times desu, I didn't ask the right question - when did it begin on Sup Forums

I have no worries. I don't care about the plot. The reason the time turner works is because time and future and past and present are all motif in poa. That's why it works so well on the film. The closed loop nature of the time turner fits into the correct display of time travel like in the novikov self consistency principle. Buckbeak never dies they dont change the past, they can't with the time turner first off it only works briefly in a 5-6 hour time interval. Theres no alternative timelines its simultaneous. That's why harry casts such a strong patronus from his perspective because of the time travel he was able to concentrate so well bc he knew he already had done it

Tldr fuck rowling and her missuse of time travel and using it again to change the long dead unchangable past it works in poa and the time turners use was always a joke that the batshit wizards would give a most powerful object to a kid to take more classes. Hermione also aged 2-3 months extra that year

You said it yourself, literally this week.

No on both counts. Emma is smoking in the others as well esp 5 6 7 and the soundtracks for 2 3 6 are better

>7.2 so high
I don't even need to prove you wrong, this is the most retarded ranking I've seen
>7.1>6>2>4>1>3>5>7.2

You answered your own question in your last post. You should go back, by the way

so how is the shilling for the new hp cinematic universe doing

>implying Em isn't best in 2

Warner shills their films here
Tourists get involved hoping to fit in

>le go back XD
>le we're on Sup Forums so we can't answer questions normally
That's exactly what newfags think btw
Did you leave Sup Forums (or Sup Forums) in the last 2 months or something?

I'm glad you appreciate dh1 and hpb unlike some people But no way in hell is goblet better than azkaban

hottest emma is PoA and best soundtrack is HBP

This week because the new play came out

It's really well shot, and the atmosphere is top notch, it just really nailed the exact feeling the book also had.

Its only flaw is cutting the Battle of the Astronomy Tower, it's pretty much perfect otherwise (well and some people really hate the burning of the Burrow, I didn't mind it so much).

I answered your question twice, you moron.
Good try kid, I've been here for a decade.

You're retarded there's no need to shill potter and the new film is out later this year ane is probably more hype than you think. Its guarantees bank by yates. No need to shill

Nobody needs to shill hp. And if they did they would do it in october as the movie is out in nov

I also think the dh1 was well shot and top atmosphere

Snape kills dumbledore

Okay

3 > 6 > 7.1 > 1 > 5 > 2 > 7.2 > 4

I think she was beautiful in all of them
1 8/10
2 9/10
3 10/10
4 10/10
5 10/10
6 10/10
7 10/10
8 9/10

only because the script for PoA was better because it was easier to adapt

I agree

That's why is my ranking

Fresh meme desu, if they don't overdo it, it could reach Battsposting tier

>More love for 3 6 and 7.1

I stopped at Goblet when I was younger. Felt like a filler chapter. Is the rest of the series worth watching? I still really like 3, and 1 and 2 are comfy.

Nah

1 2/10
2 2/10
3 5/10
4 8/10
5 8.5/10
6 10/10
7 10/10
8 9/10

4 is absolutely the worst yes watch the others

So why did Harry fuck the ginger, is it because his mom had red hair or something?

Obviously he should ave used dark magic to return life to his mom and fuck her instead

no idea. The creator of the video was just posting it in a small thread where it got like 50 views. He said that he wanted to test how much he could change the tone of the scene through editing.

Some people in the thread must have picked it up and posted it somewhere else, I've seen the video getting posted on Sup Forums already.

Well he dis change the tone. He fucked it up since he didn't show hermione and rons full reactiona and albia givinf out the points. Also not enough snape at the end.

There was another funny snape edit with some football (soccer) commentary

GIVE US THE FUCKING POINTS, HARRY!! REEEEEE

TRAINS
UNDERGROUND
INGENIOUS

2/10? 5/10?

Almost didn't respond shes a spunk bunk in all of them and I think she's perfect in 6 and 7 yes but also in 3 and 5. And admittely also 4 then

Poa is when she became a semondemon tho