E
D

fifth for alabama is a fine state to live in

Y tho?

>Keep calling USC a dynasty

Decade ago

what does roll tide even mean

Bama Student here rooting for Bama

If Bama gets upset, does the SEC disband in shame?

>SEC getting btfo all day

Lol frauds

Bama's first play is a play-action deep shot.

ROLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE

Who /little school/ here?

Got any cute cousins good in the sack?

>ESPN player not showing American memercials
reeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm sorry, but did the SEC already lose? Oh, that's right. The season isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only week1. Does not having the lead at week 1 count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make these posts when the season is still on? The SEC are still playing right now and they have been the best conference in the USA for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst week ones and just happen to have lost a few because they're rusty and haven't gotten into midseason form yet. But you know what? Every other conference still fucking sucks. The SEC are one of the best fucking conferences in the country, they had 5 top 25 teams last year and won the Championship with ease. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the SEC wins it all and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Kentucky just ran in a land dragon for a TD then got the ball back and ran in another TD. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-SEC posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the conference because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking conferences on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

is anyone here in tuscaloosa? currently posting from rounders

ABC won't let me stream in my area? The fuck? I have an XFINITY account login too. Anyone know a stream?

She only fugs black bulls.

I'm so sorry

bama is gay

They will come out and dock wheeners with each other. Then the one with the biggest dick will booty blast the other.

anyone with an acestream?

HOL UP

i put 4 grand on usc

please god

>last season was supposed to SEC's "down year"
>goes 9-2 in bowls, wins natty

Here we go again.

You must fit right in.

wow chill dude

SAM PONDER YES

Where in alabama are you from lads

right in your girls pussy

>Sam Ponder

NOTRE DAME WOULD OUT-DOCK BOTH THESE WIENERS

It has been a while old friend

I don't really watch college football. How different will this be from NFL?

TTOWN!

birmingham...well, a rural area to the northwest of it actually...somebody post a stream please!!!???

Mobile

You just might be right.

Bham friendo

So you are gay then?

Admittedly, her boipussi is top cums.

>that entrance
what in the world

Very. A lot more QB scrambling. But the good games actually matter, so there's that

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>he lives in a flyover shithole

>HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ANY FUCKING PROFESSIONAL TEAMS

>HE HAS TO COMPENSATE WITH GARBAGE AMAUTEUREGG

Huntsville master race

I'm coming down there to get fucked up and watch Widespread in a couple weeks

Where my /cuckshed/ Bros at? Whats your cuckshed look like? what are you eating? How's your wife's son? How's your team doing?

DJ KHALID

mmm post pic

Outside of Montgomery.

whacha drinking?

Blake Barnett: over/under 1.5 INTs

Bets?

>that cheerleader voice

Over

FUCK THE SEC

Dihydrogen monoxide

Showing off all of their hard dick receiving positions ?

under. he gets one then Lane tightens the leash to 30 bubble screens

nignogs

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Time for another wildly overrated usc qb?

she definitely got touched by a family member as a child

Thorsby

USC USC USC

Blake Barnett will start at QB for the Tide tonight. He's a Redshirt freshman. He's the first QB younger than a redshirt sophomore to start at Alabama under Nick Saban

OH FUCK

Tribute To Troy is an elite song tbqh lads. Not even an SC fan.

youtube.com/watch?v=VXfvdaoOz-Y

leggo USC

DRAGON

MINI DRAGON

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BAMA BTFO

>M-MUH SEC

Sorry to hear that

who /hoping for a close game or an early blowout so he can do something else/ here?

Just don't make me sit through 3 quarters just to see a 20+ pt loss

>that glorious feel when real sports are back

BTFO

T-Mobile

DUDE GOT BTFO

DUDE GOT BTFO

DUDE GOT BTFO

Tuscaloosa Amp is pretty nice, not a lot of parking, but afterwards you can walk right over to the bars in timmerson square.

Max Browne was the qb of the team that beat my high-school in the state title game. he broke my heart them.
Now LETS GO BROWNE USC USC USC USC USC

The SECucks meme was fun but I almost forgot that Alabama is actually a team worth the hype.

wew that kick

D-do you think there are any girls here?

BAMA BTFO

TROLLBAR AND TROLLPOST AT THE SAME TIME

Billingsley, near Clan-toon.

THE DOUBLE DOINK

MEME FIELD GOAL

THE MEMES ARE AWAKE EARLY TODAY

>muh SEC

THIS FUCKING GAME ALREADY

Lol. Too repetitive

d-do traps count

I didn't get into USC, but they cucked me into liking them.

f-fight on!!1

who else here hoping the stadium collapses?

MEME MAGIC