Why are more and more white women flocking to black men?

Why are more and more white women flocking to black men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go fuck to yourself

They're not
Its just a media thing made more visible by the internet.

Most women are attracted to men with jobs, manners, good families, etc.

Jesus Christ shouldn't you be fact checking for Shillary or blaming Putin for more wiki leaks "lies?" you fucking Kyke.

Go Shill somewhere else.

We're just more athletic, well rounded, smarter and better equipped genitally to handle women. Especially white women. We can get those hard to reach spots inside of the vagina where white dicks don't get to.

To piss their parents off, they'll die soon from drug overdoses. All the white man has to do is sit and wait

Nice to have you here jamal

Are you still talking? You nobody gives a fuck about this thread except for you. Piss off faggot.

If that's so then why is it every women Ive asked if they would date or fuck a black guy and all of them have resoundingly replied "fuck no".

I've even listed off a list celebrity black guys like Tyreese Gibson, Denzel, and Tyson beckford and the answer is still fuck no.

>flocking means rape

That was my first post in this thread.. are you retarded? See, this is why your women are coming to us. We don't act like children. You can't even articulate your sentences.

These posts are like pressing like on your own pics and comments on facebook XD

Are you still talking? You nobody gives a fuck about this thread except for you. Piss off faggot.

they're not.

/thread

Hahaha niggers arent known for good manners, language and intelligence. But please do stroke that inferiority complex till it developes into ignorant narcissism wich is more like something niggers have trademarked.

Don't fight it, boy. Just pass that woman up to me and let me do my thing. I can help breed you white cucks out of existence. I can bring about the next step in human evolution.

facebook com /ATLBlackStar/videos/891092374358870/

Bout sums it up.
Bisexual white man here. Dated exclusively white women until about 3 years ago when i met my first black man. If im being honest...i can't see myself ever going back.

White girls get with black men in an act of "teenage rebellion".

Women's sexual interests are heavily shaped by perceived status. As such, the idea of being "edgy" is enough to get them with blax. It's because it seems illegitimate that some white girls go for it.

>Said the arrogant cuckold.
Speaking of narcissism you're like nemesis isn't here. I'm gonna enjoy breeding you out of existence. Give me your white women, they tight af.

>white people evolved from niggers
>we are more evolved
>white master race
>you fucking nigger

Lazy white bitches understand that that Niggers spawn means welfare for the next 18

Cause there parents don't want no nigger lover in the house so the nigger gets a wife

Hahahaha. Putin says hello nigger, you fked up.

Because youre an athiest

Were using our white girls too bleach the black out just a few more generations

i dont think that's how it works

Thats not a black man tho
Thats a very tan white man with very clear white features that only exist due to race mixing.

because the men they actually want are flocking to Asians.

those hands tho...

ughhh asians are worse than blacks
at least you can find blacks with personalities

Bye faggot

guys or girls?
truth is, no one wants Asian guys.
Everyone wants Asian girls

Rin Tin Tin was racist?

Why must all our heroes fall?

Guess im not a race traitor after all then. So, user. Tell me, would you let this "white" man and the one pictured in this post fuck your sister/mom/friend if they had their consent? or does your definition of what is white vs black shift like clouds in the day.

lol....white people. I actually hate my race sometimes.

Fuck off Sup Forums cuck

i hate asians
i mean the way they look
all of them are ugly af

their personalities are generally shit too

>Picture is labeled white.jpg
>Man is clearly black

Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs

Speak for yourself I hate asian women

I'd literally rather fuck a dog you low test race traitor

the guy in the post i was replying to said that a clearly black male was actually a white male due to having white facial features. According to his logic, a straight nose is enough to make you a white man. So i presented him with a clear fallacy to illustrate how wrong he was. So far no reply.

>smarter

dude is a beast fighter, that fucking k.o uppercute was naaaasty. fuck your raice baiting thread though

dubs of truth

Because all the white men are doing the smart thing and taking the beautiful, subservient, and obedient Asian women. They have no other choice.

It's all good cause you moved to a white country and due to the equator being further away, your children will become white
Have fun joining us

truth right here

Because they can't get a white man

Because White men are going for sexier Asian women. White women are the real cucks.

well you're not smarter, that's for sure. Black people are dumb ass hell, at least 99% of them.

I can clearly see with you and your reasoning that, yes, white are more evolved

Because op is a faggot

once you go black you never go back

... cause you get AIDS and you die

>Women take pics with bigger to post on social media.
>They instantly got blacked without have sex or intimate contact with said nigger and worship black men.

All these virgin beta cuckbois need to go outside more often.