I'm gonna study in usa in high school for 1 year. I have 10 months left to prepare. Any real tips guys?

I'm gonna study in usa in high school for 1 year. I have 10 months left to prepare. Any real tips guys?

beat someones ass the first day or be someones bitch.

isnt that like typical teenage movie cliche?

No it's actually true. Also be an asshole people think it's cool

Be nice to that weird friendless white kid in school. You'll thank me when he messages you to stay at home tomorrow.

I was held hostage my freshmen year, public schools suck.

Where are you from and what location are you going to? Will help give advice.

Where are you going to be at?

make sure to stop by the government center and pick up your free gun. It's a .22 which is really tiny, but it's free so who the hell cares. Just make sure to return it before you leave or you have to pay a fee and 2x price of the gun which is like $1350 us

>buy gun
>do shooting
>be cool

The typical high school has 4 groups.

The tards

The smart kids

The sports nuts

And the social outcasts

Try and be friends with the 4th group while not becoming one of them.

If you have an accent or a funny language you will be whore bait.

1. Don't be a sandnigger
2. Don't be an awkward faggot
3. Be confident
4. Go out and do things
Where I'm from everyone loves foreigners, so as long as you do those 4 things, you should be fine.
Also where in the US, and where are you from?

Depends on where you're coming from and where you're going

I'm from Poland, most of polish teenagers are pathethic imo. They pretend to be really aggresive, like they'd beat your ass any second, but in fact they're too scared to do shit. I'm not like that, I'm more like a casual teenager I guess, Dunno about american teenagers though.

And I dont know about my future location yet

I don't think I have a funny accent, I've been learning english since I was 6. I also watch a lot of english tv series, so my accent is pretty good i think

An what's a sandnigger exactly?

Don't be brown?

done

Pretty much the same, at least when I was a teenager 10 years ago. Just act normal, don't try to be what you're not. People will joke with you on how you pronounce things, no matter where you live. Don't take it too seriously, they're just enjoying the accent.

Americans love accents (as long as they can understand them) so the pussy will roll as long as you are at least a 5/10 and keep in moderate shape.

American teens posture, they love to do that, just stand your ground should it happen to you and you'll do fine.

Beware of blacks, any that speak "hood" in a normal conversation have no respect for you, or your property. They would sooner murder you for your lunch money than respect you. The only time they respect someone is if they're faced against greater power (friends, strength, money) and will try to find a chink in your armor.

Just be a kid man, don't slack too much but don't be a hard ass.

I'm from Europe, so I've never played american football or baseball. I was never really into sports anyway.

And what do you mean by social outcasts? Like emo or some shit?lol

Dont eat the food

why lol

"social outcasts" are not social outcasts. Their form of conformity is just not to "conform" to other groups. They all dress the same, act the same, and are whiney little bitches.

Loved fucking with them when I was a teen. I was arbiter, I moved freely through all groups (except tards, they were shut in a small office and left alone and were only seen during lunch)

Shit ton of sugar in alot of the processed foods. If you keep in shape you'll be fine, just remember to eat in moderation. Otherwise cook your own food (and win hearts with how "exotic" it might be.) Though I don't think polish food is very different from many american cuisines, sans what I said about the sugar.

A Muslim.

middle east person

Prepare yourself to be the center of attention. People will always want to be around and you and ask you dumb questions. You'll have lots of friends, but most likely a lot of the relationships will be shallow and meaningless. Everyone, especially chicks, will be asking "did you have X in poland" or " What do you think of X" Or of course "do you like it here"
Be prepared for a culture shock when it comes to politics and beliefs, the US is about as far right as a developed country can be, and politics are often discussed openly. Don't be afraid of getting shot or anything like that, unless you are in a really poor area with a lot of black people. On the subject of black people, I don't know about in poland, but the ones here are very loud, and very aggressive. Try not to engage them.

take advantage of your foreign status and hook up with the teenage bitches. grade school cucks hate it when you do. American chicks get wet panties for foreign guys.

don't have a political opinion because you're wrong no matter which side you're on.

the counter-cultural group is the ones you want to hang with. their hipster faggot tryhards with nerdy hobbies but whatever fuck it at least you won't be a drone. but if they start talking gender and pronouns then gtfo because they are actually libtards.

agreed. unless the black dude is in a suit is a fucking ass.
obama not included

A bulletproof vest might be a good start

save money to buy a shotgun and an assault rifle: US prices are excellent

I started high school 2 months after everyone else so I was gonna be an obvious target, I knew this and made sure to get into a fight with the first dude who looked at me funny. I did. Kicked his ass too. nobody bothered me at all after that. actually friends with the dude these days, like 20 years later

All of you who say this shit happens in high school must have gone to some inner city nigger shool. Foreign exchange students don't go to nigger schools and people at white schools don't act like apes.