Explain to me why the fuck everyone pretends to like beer. It tastes like piss...

Explain to me why the fuck everyone pretends to like beer. It tastes like piss. Everyone I know says they like it and if you keep drinking it you develop a taste for it. Well I drink it all the time hoping I will and it still tastes like piss. I would rather take shots or just drink hard alcohol.

American I assume
Try weissbier

> tastes like piss
stop drinking piss and drink real beer.

I have tried many types of beer. I only drink when I go out and only on tap. Best thing I have tasted is Blue Moon and it still tastes like asshole.

Well then maybe you should just stick to coctails instead of complaining about beer on Sup Forums ?

Who forces you to drink beer, your inner chad ?

High quality beer is nice also I like the fact you can drink a lot of it, hence why it's so popular. I do admit though there's no shame in buying a bottle of vodka and some lemonade this is the most pleasant way to consume alcohol.

Try real German beers

So you're staying close minded because you only drink bad beer? Ok

i don't support the fourth reich

Have tried 545 different beers. Implying "beer is beer" is just ignorant.

Have fun drinking piss for the rest of your life then Americunt

>It tastes like piss.
You do you know? Golden shower amateur ?

It's an aquired taste. As you get older your taste buds will change and you will enjoy more sophisticated flavors. Not saying beer is delicious but it's something you get used to and enjoy after awhile, like coffee or Spanish olives ect....

american detected

buy some imported beer and taste the real deal

belgium germany and czech rebublic is where its at

Then you don't like beer, it's kinda like black coffee without sugar or creamer. Some people like it, some hate it. It's either this or your buying piss beer like natty light and Budweiser

To be honest, the mature cheese still isn't tasty at age 26...

Maybe cause you have the taste of a 12 year old girl. I'm sorry they don't sell zima anymore

It's not for everyone, there are loads of alcoholic beverages you can go for if you just want to get drunk like cocktails, hard liqour etc. And even more if you're after a taste experience such as wines, whisky, cognac and many others. Alcohol is exciting!

this^

nah son

i bet like 95% of men LOVE beer

worldwide

Third.... embecil

found him

>you can drink a lot of it

thats a lot of calories just for intoxication

>Blue Moon
>best
Christ. Go somewhere besides a gas station. Also, when you turn 21, you'll be able to try new things on your own volition.

This.

Who the fuck is making you drink beer?

You don't like it, and that's fine for you, but I fucking love it, especially a nice stout or altbier

Try one of the pumpkin ales that are in season right now. You'll probably hate it, but it won't taste like piss.

Try different styles of beer. IPAs are usually a lotbetter than lager. Unfortunately most mainstream American beers do taste like crap, so It is usually better to stick to the German or Belgium Stuff

Hey OP, glad to hear you came out of the closet.

Commercial beers do taste like piss for the most part. As far as light beers go I think Miller Lite is tolerable. I also love me some Modelo Especial. However there are so many beers that are made with full bodied and robust flavor. Craft beer is huge. I just go to the liquor store and buy something I've never had before. You can expiriment with flavors. OP once you graduate high school you will understand.

Most of the calories are in the alcohol you idiot. Smaller quantities with higher alcohol percentages won't help you much. Get fucking educated

I like most beers especially amber ales, but cider is where its at.

Of course I'd ather just get baked than drunk anyday

u done got me mad. good bait. now go fuck yourself

How old are you?

Seriously, you probably have young taste buds which are overly-sensitive to bitter flavors. Your taste buds will improve as you age - you'll become less sensitive to certain strong flavors but also become more tuned to delicate flavors. That's why professional wine tasters are 40-60 years old.

This is also why young people think McDs, In-N-Out, Doritos, etc are god tier meals and older people laugh at them. Tastes change as you mature.