European ,,food''

European ,,food''

>chopsticks

that's some nice stromberg

Americuck food is literally just shit stolen from other cultures. America has nothing that can be considered "american".
Except maybe corn dogs which are just the shittiest pieces of meat smashed together and covered in even more shit.
I'm not even European. I just can't get over how anyone can consider anything made by americans to be superior to anything else.
Though you do good tv and movies. That's about it. You're good time wasters.

You Americans eat the same stuff
But yours is ground up and pressed into burgers with a lot of unhealthy additives

Aaah, good old swedish surströmming! Its fermented herring, smells like a mother fucker, never open it indoors! That perticulat piece looks like a fermented cunt tho.

I can't even tell what animal that's from

I'm European and what the fuck is that?

>fish bones
>can't tell

Americans, lol. They really are that stupid.

Oh, that's so cute that you think so much about us, we don't think of you at all.

American "food"

>anything with corn

Is your flag on the moon? Thought not motherfucker. Don't group us all together and we won't think Europe is all mudslimes and nazis.

Nothing wrong with nazis.

We don't eat fermented fish burgers.

>5 decades of sun bleaching later

Your flag isnt on the moon anymore either, kid.

Butthurt/10
Srsly, it does not even make sense

Those nazis put you on the moon.

I was posting the good and the bad of europe.

its some kinda swedish food i think, its just fermented herring in a tin. not sure the name of it.

Don't paint european food with a Swedish brush.
The majority of european food does not contain rotten fish.

we invented smores. you're welcome

>Being this mad.
My deepest condolences.

Made the flag from the same preservatives in McDonald's food, it will outlast us all.

Take some time to think. American culture itself is a blend of all other cultures, more or less. I take a walk down the street and I ca find a Chinese place, Japanese, Indian, and Mexican. These are the most common that can be found, but that is only a part of America which essentially always has been, is, and will be a melting pot of different people and cultures.

upgraded the chicken wing to buffalo
you're welcome for that too.

>Thinking living in the country which has placed a flag on the moon somehow makes you a better or more right individual.
>Even the country which placed it there did it because of a childish arms race.
>The flag is now white, so it never mattered anyway.

fun fact: sauza tequila is really good. 100% blue agave and delicioius.

You have that European edumacation, try to Reed it aguin. Dumbass.

But we got there.

perfected barbecued meats too.

Cry more. Americans don't now and never will give a fuck about you or your opinions. Take them somewhere else you fucking pansy.

I've eaten surstromming before, in Sweden. Smell is immediately vomit inducing, but the actual fish, once it's on your tongue, is actually pretty nice. The Swedes will only eat it outdoors and it's not a common thing at all. Most Swedes have never even tried it.

You're saying it's a french flag now?

created gumbo as something truly unique.

This is some >>>/9gag/ tier memeing right here.
Get out.

"People in glass houses should't throw with stones"

Fuckin scandinavians man, it's like they're physically unable to eat something if it isnt fish fermented until it smells like fucking death.

Ever heard of Paella or Bouillabaisse?

thats niggerfood

Hey, be nice. Sure we scandinavians eat a lot of fish, but don't forget that Denmark(my country) delivers bacon to most of Europe. Bacon in it's greatness, evens out the bad idea of eating fermented fish.

It just turned into a French flag

you couldn't be farther from the truth. you're missing out user

we gave the world tabasco too.

At the risk of being called a sandnigger or kike:

Bacon is glorified fat and salt.

i have and while somewhat similar. all very unique. i couldn't pass gumbo for paella.

tabasco? nice joke

you know that combining vinegar + hot paprika has been a thing for thousands of years over here in europe

Paella's more like jambalaya anyway

It's well known fact that french are cowards. Fuck you frog eating, white flag having, nigger infested frensh retard

Funny comment considering the most popular hamburger topping in America started as a fermented fish sauce

Yeah I knew paella was a stretch, but bouillabaisse is pretty spot on though, just add more chili.

Kid in the back needs to work in front of a car lot

Ketchup?

That's exactly what he said. There's barely anything that is "american", everything is basically from another culture. Saying "America is filled with mixed cultures" doesn't mean mixed cultures is american.

We don't care. As long as it's edible, we'll shove it in our faces. Bear Grills is a cooking show.

Gumbo
Cornbread
Fried Chicken
Fish Tacos
Pizza, as we know it today (it used to be made with olive oil instead of sauce)
Po boy sandwiches
Soft shell crab sandwich
Anything with crawfish
Alligator tail
Key lime pie
Oranges, they weren't discovered until Florida was settled
Peaches, same thing with Georgia
Okra
Potato salad
Baked beans
Cheese dip
Anything native to Hawaii
Deep dish pizza

Smell the freedom

Is Canada really that rapey?

Yeah it is, but it's tasty glorified fat and salt. The better cuts of it contains more meat and tastes better than the usual striped bacon you get from the store though.

find one that could be mistaken for tabasco.
protip: you can't

>african ''food''

Ooh yeah

its the rape laws in canada

Nah m8, that was the Ozzies.

>2016
>Not eating Sri Lankan

you people need to start hitting up the spice sections in your supermarkets

[citation needed]

I sense a fellow coonass

India not on rape list!?

Same in the US, there's murmurs of fart rape over there, so a lot of things are considered rape to them.

Funny how you just replied that in an 'European' food-thread.

is this guy seriously eating the leg of someone else ? sauce ? what happened ?

cultureless kek

> thinks that the moon landing is real.

I know for a fact this is inaccurate because South Korea isn't near the top for plastic surgery.

I haven't heart of any of these 'dishes' besides the ones you lied about.

Italian pizza are just ... 10 time more tasty, but whatever

the list is bullshit. sweden is the number 1 for rape because it has the most muslims.

and all african countries would be most number 1s if considered

>2016
>Murcans stolz our culchar !!!
>being this upset

Dude, they dont use sugar. Them's all using corn syrup, yeehaw.

i'm not from the US but i'm pretty sure this is completely made up.

American "food"

>Americans discovered oranges.
Top fucking kek.

My nigger.

Its literally on the can. Still not as bad as fermented shark.

You're either retarded or OP falseflagging with the intention to cause hate between yuros and burgers (divide & conquer).

>,,food''
An american would never put the commas like that. I think you're a shitskin or a nigger.

Timestamped pic of skincolor to prove me wrong.

sage goes in the options field btw

14/88

That video is from the central african republic. Some christian guys got raepd and killed by muzzies so he took revenge on some random muzzie sitting in a bus. They believe eating the flesh of their enemies gives them strengh or something like that.

Just google CAV cannibalism or something like that and you'll find the story mein Neger.

That is precisely what is American. What would be American in your view is how the American South is full of influences from European cultures, especially French foods. Over time the slave trade has helped morph French dishes into what would be called an American dish today.

>European """education"""
>Okay class, today is America, watch this 15 minute clip of MTV recorded in 1983 and eat at McDaonlds and then you know everything about America. Now let us gay disco with Mohammed and Hassan

Of course we have the most McDonads, that corporation was made here. Don't be stupid

>Fried Chicken

That's Scottish.

Anything with crawfish?
You gotta be kidding me, freshwater crawfish live all over the world. Heck there is even a social function called a Krebsegilde(crawfish party) here in Denmark.