Is it socially acceptable for an adult to sleep on a twin bed?

Is it socially acceptable for an adult to sleep on a twin bed?

Only if you're willing to admit that you never get laid.

End yourself for even giving a shit about such things.

What if that's all they can afford?

Being poor is not socially acceptable either.

Is society located in your bedroom?

Really just depends on what you do with your life. A lot of deployed solders with rank would be lucky to have a twin.

If this has to do with getting laid: getting laid is only as important as you make it. And all it proves is that you're organic matter.

It's not socially acceptable but it's fiscally acceptable so fuck em fam. Me and my 200 lb boyfriend have been sharing one for a year. Good thing we're moving into a room where my queen can fit

You have a 200 lb bf AND a queen. Are you a cuck?

Dont really think it matters too much. I mean even if your stuck with a twin at the second bigger beds really aint all that costly.

Id say socially its understandable due to circumstances. So even though it is not an ideal situation its still acceptable.

clearly talking about bed size you tard

why the fuck would you need bigger beds? do you want to be further away from your partner? there is plenty room for rolling and getting comfortable that anything more is just ridiculous.

Define Adult,
If we're strictly speaking the legal age, then I guess, College dorms only give you twin beds, and people make it work. But you'll defnitely want more room if you can afford a new mattress.

That is a really nice table.

Table wins. Where did you get that?

My wife and I have a king. It makes it very comfortable to roll around in and gives you more room for cats. We used to sleep in a queen and it was good but this king bed was cheap as dirt and feels amazing.

I do. I'm 28. The only time it sucks is when my girlfriend is over. It is NOT big enough for two people. Looking to upgrade, but as with all large purchases, I'll wait until my savings goals have been met after January.

You can sleep anywhere you want, but I guarantee it will be uncomfortable. I like that table.

Only when the child isn't screaming.

this man has never experienced the glory of a king

>this king bed was cheap as dirt
well that's no good. beds are one of the few things where you absolutely cannot go cheap. gotta drop at least a grand on an entry-level king.

wow your life sounds like it fucking sucks my dude

cold as ice

IMO if you can still slay some tang in a twin size bed without the girl looking at you like a loser, well then kutos to you user

If you can't find a nice, queen-size pillowtop mattress, including boxspring and frame, for under $500, you're just not looking. There's no excuse for having a 12 year old's bed when you're an adult. None.

They're an adult, they can do whatever they want.