So I just bought a gaming PC off some dude on craigslist so I could play the new skyrim...

So I just bought a gaming PC off some dude on craigslist so I could play the new skyrim. I'm sick of the bullshit with consoles so I'm now part of the master race

Except I'm not. I still have to fucking buy Skyrim even though I own it on PS3? Is there something I need to be doing? I downloaded Steam already and I heard you got the new Skyrim for free if you already owned it...

You got steam? You probably have to buy it again man

>new skyrim
That mindset is what's wrong with the gaming industry.

You get the special edition for free if you already own skyrim (on steam) and all the DLC. Owning shit on a console means nothing lul

You can get a g2a key for the game & all DLC for like $10

You only get it for free if you owned the previous version and all DLC

No I heard it was free if you already own Skyrim which I do

Dude I was only getting it because I heard it was free. I don't buy remasters, part of the reason I'm getting out of the console game

players who owned either a PC copy of the game with all of the downloadable content or the Legendary Edition on Steam would receive the Skyrim remaster for free.

does your new gaming pc come with a decent graphics card?

That's a fish!

Oh thats gay, console getting fucked again lmfao

Yeah it's a GT something or other, computer is windows 10 64 bit

lost

there is no "master race" with gaming you retard, its all just diffrent ways people like to play.

It's so sad consoles have essentially abandoned everything that made them advantageous in favour of becoming a far lesser version of the PC, obsolete within 3 months.

either this thread is b8 or op is a 16 year old newfag

It may be both but op is right and if people would quit chocking on corporate cock they would see why

I am not master race but I was looking at buying this does it seem worth it? If I did I still have a couple of games I want to finish first.

Only if you own the ultimate edition or the standard edition with all DLCs on Steam already.
Peasant versions don't count.

call Gabe

Op is a bad troll