Why is the Polish language so superior in every regard?

Other urls found in this thread:

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanizm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

kurwa japjerdole!

Пшeпшeкypвa

You tell us.

it's utterly ridiculous on paper for several reasons, but it doesn't sound bad

required to be 6.1+ to speak it

Russian is the most primitive Slavic language. Just putting it out there.

bump 2

It sounds hard as our hard dicks.

In my opinion lithuanian sounds cooler

i don't like it, sounds like espanol for me, every word ends with "-as"

I don't think so. I like it because it sounds much cleaner/it's easier to catch the whole words, while it still has many soft sounds unlike spanish or italian.

i've been there
also i ate best pizza in my life

thanks Piecki-Migowo and their suburb pizzeria

lithuanian sounds like eastern slavic tbqh

Can confirm. To me, it sounds more like gibberish rather than an actual foreign language. It feels like you have to understand it, but the words doesn't make any sense.

Should I learn Polish or Czech?

dont bother, ur probably too dumb to learn any other language

and youre even dumber, turk

t. ukrainian diaspora

because Poles are superior in every regard

>tfw albanians are retarded

>polish """""""language""""""""""""
O kurwa zczdscdzds scs dcsds wypieldalay aacxedtd kurwa!

Couldn't they have added more diacritics instead of chaining tons of consonants? I don't mean to trigger Polish posters, but wouldn't Cyrillic have made more sense?

Because it's written in the superior latin script and wasn't tainted by a fanfiction version of Greek script.

The slavic languages that use Cyrillic are the ones that didn't have a written version of their language before the invention of said script.

kurwa and niemcy are the only polish words i know and i actually like them :3

It actually took me a while to realise this is jibberish and not real polish

protip: there are no polish words starting or containing the letters v, x, q.

lots of words in polish are germanic in origin, even though they're written differently they sound pretty much the same, lots of germans are surprised by this when they come to polakland

So it was always written in Latin? It seems so weird, but maybe it would make sense if I actually did my homework on it.
Why did the letter z assume some sort of descriptor role? I know I'm not one to talk because English has some weird combos as well.

Also on a random note, that accented L looks cool as fuck.

some examples?

>polish language

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanizm
Scroll down, there's a lot of examples, I believe theres many more not so apparent words which definitely come from German, that they missed in the wiki article, but this list is pretty big anyway

>slavshits commenting on my language

I have a example of a polish loan word in german language.
Granica - Border - Grenze

>handel od Handel
you really have no own polish word for trade?

The funniest one that comes to mind is the polish word "wihajster", which means some mechanical part that you can't exactly give a name to at the moment, comes from the german expression "Wie heisst er", originating from dumb poloks going over to your country for work and not knowing shit.
Also Cebula definitely comes from your Zwiebel.
nope

>wihajster
kek that is great

Oh there are a few synonyms for it but this one is the most popular. It's a leftover after a century of germanisation.

>nope
Ale w słownik synonimów to ty zainwestuj prostaku.

The most obvious loan words from german are for things that were invented after partitions when the polish language was banned.

tak, bo ludzie na codzień mówią kupiectwo albo kramarstwo. Może handlarstwo, albo geszeft? xD

>xD
kill yourself karaluchu

triggered