Why does this photo make me feel weird and anxious

Why does this photo make me feel weird and anxious

Trypophobia, faggot

what the fuck happened to his foot ?

Is that shit real? You sure it is no Photoshop?

It's make-up guys, stop chickening !

Moar

Its wax

its jiggers. everyone google it

its a form of trench foot, i had it once

Might be a skin transplant after a severe burning

>photoshop beehive onto random human body part
>show it to a guy
>"ew that's gross and unnatural, makes me feel weird"
>"LOL YOU HAVE TRYPOPHOBIA, FAG!"

That's my fetish

Stepped on a LEGO.

I really want to lick it.

No it isn't. This is an invasion of skin, multiple wounds, it has nothing to do with repetitive patterns.

Jesus

>beehive

Ive also see it done with a type of flower. Give me a minute and ill see if i can find it.

Stop jerkin' off niggers
with your feet...

i want to put my finger in those

wonder how it feels like

hmmm

In super simple terms: it's an evolutionary response to "stuff that looks like it's diseased"

People always mistake trypophobia for pictures of where someones skin has been repeatedly wounded or invaded. It isn't the same thing.

get out of the water

Found it. It was a lotus flower. Pic related

All kinds of nope

>flower

my fetish is squeezing spots

Dude he injected an insect swarm plasmid in his foot.

These frogs which carry their offspring in their back are even worse

Heres another.

Also You're right. I misnamed it. Pic related.

>frogs

Didnt see that one. Post pics.

Plz someone post bot flies. Plz oh plz oh plzz.

I'v seen it all on the internet and this shit is one of the few things that bother me

I worked bearfoot(no way of drying my socks), in rainboots, in the middle of the amazonas for 7 months and when I got home my soles had so fucking thick skin + a fungi infection + plantar warts(almost all over my heels). It almost looked like that. I took a long shower and soaked my feet then literally spent hours sawing off 0.5''/1cm thick skin with a razor from my soles. Makes my skin fucking crawl just thinking about it. Also had 4 bot fly larvea while there, elbows and back. Would still go back though, but only if I can have dry socks.

kek

>trench foot
>I had it once
How the fuck do you get trench foot in 2016? Hell, ANY point after WW1? Did you forget to break in your boots like some yuppie faggot who just discovered trees for the first time? because that's legitamtely the only fucking way any reasonable human being can end up with goddamn trench foot.

y u no get proper work footwear in the year of our Lord 2013+3?

well, Battlefield 1 is out

Here this will help

Not him but I had it too. You mentioning 'breaking in your boots' shows you have no idea what you're talking about.

this image makes me unsettled and i dont fully know why

Was ill-prepared, my working boots couldn't handle the mudd and since I could only dry them once in a while on relatively dry days in the sun they became moldy despite great efforts.

I had it after I walked two weeks Karryway in Irland
Rain 24/7
never again

fucking lold hard

you are obviously an expert.
you are right btw the way i didnt get chance to break my new boots. affter it was sorted i bought a set of magnums and it never happened again.

just wondering how many in this thread are ex/current military ?

>bearfoot

Its like bear arms but for your foots

Wtf is this?

Because you have Redditphobia, the made-up condition that is plaguing any gullible internet user.

also known as:

DEATH GRIPS - EXMILITARY LMAO Sup Forums WAS HERE GET TASTE YOU PLEBS

>The holes are so uniform that it looks like a makeup special effect.
>It is.

I am.
I've fought 20 years in the war against misogyny for human rights.
Our war is almost over. Soon people like me can let our true selves free without discrimination from men.

Maybe because theres a giant fucking liavathan heading towards the ship along with a 30ft tidal wave?

I think you and your supremacy movement is losing on all fronts.

I may yet cease to exist by observing to these kind of pictures, for I have no choice but to hide this thread and sage it.

Madam President will end it.

It doesn't bother me. I could stare at it. If I picture it as my foot, I feel this indescribable urge to rip the shit off as if it was dead skin. But doesn't really bother me

I think Miss "One of the merits is I am a woman" will win, and it will suck, but this will only make the backlash stronger

It's people like you that ruin my week, the reason why I stay in bed for days on end.

Just so you know, I'm screenshotting this comment thread for Facebook. I hope you're embarrassed.

this

visit me on twitter @SarahSteinf

Reminds me of an unripe strawberry

your brain's just telling u that something is very wrong with the picture

this

Am I the only one that just loves these kind of things? I just imagine running my finger over it. Not a sexual thing but more of a feeling sensation.

it felt like a wet eraser
but what can I say, I love how unshaved girls feel

no i want to pick at it too

freak

Looks like the sheriff from Squidbillies

100% honest question
how stoned are you right now?

Look up Kevin randleman staph.

he is right tho