Can anybody tell me what kind of lock this is and how to pick it with Bobby pins I accidentally locked my puppy in there

Can anybody tell me what kind of lock this is and how to pick it with Bobby pins I accidentally locked my puppy in there

Other urls found in this thread:

capricorn.org/~akira/home/lockpick/mitlg-a4.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=IC9n-0GAhRQ
art-of-lockpicking.com/how-to-pick-a-lock-with-a-bobby-pin/
youtube.com/watch?v=pNWQocFm-oY
youtube.com/watch?v=bm8SQ9eHUKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic of the lock right side up

fucking idiot, break the fucking door

Locked your dog in there my arse. I bet your just trying to get into your sisters bedroom but your mommys put a lock on it shes only 5 you sick cunt leave her sleep

I'm trying not to damage the house it's rented out, I can't afford to replace it

How's it going, Pence?

It's a qwikset. Credit card that shit and be done with it.

>youtube
>how to lock pick

Also after that

>youtube
>op is a faggot

Just take the handle off the door and push the rectangular bar holding the handle on the other side into the room, then use your finger to turn the square inner lock and push the door open.

Do you even crime?

Oh and when you're exiting, put the handle that you removed first into where it came from.

how i taught myself how to lock pick. capricorn.org/~akira/home/lockpick/mitlg-a4.pdf GL with bobby pins. ya need 2 thin pieces of metal, one for the torsion bar and one for the pick. windshield wiper blades make the bet impromtoo pick set

All I have are bobby pins

or thisss

youtube.com/watch?v=IC9n-0GAhRQ

Just break the door

Post yfw op fucked up

you don't even need to touch the lock to open that door genius. Credit card. Store loyalty cards work best, I use my petsmart one. Rarely do you actually need to pick a lock to open a door, that's movie shit.

Show us the dog once your in m8...

Nice try but according to the strike plate ... you're already inside.

This
Or You'll need to fashion a torsion bar to apply force in the direction that the key turns, take off the plastic caps of the pin and use that 45° outshoot to compress each one of the individual tumblers to the general point that the key gos while turning the lock with enough force to prevent them from rising again.
Its not as bad as it sounds but it's hard if you never done it before and there's a good chance the Bobby pin is to wide.

No, it's not. No one has random bobby pins and nothing else.

Will do m8

I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen that kind of stupid shit.

Just twist the fucking knob one direction as hard as you can till it opens

get a pair of vice grips and place them tight on the narrow part of the knob (yes, the backside)

give it a sharp strong twist. this should break the knob off the spline. knock the spline through the other side.
insert a wide blade screwdriver or penknife into the spline slot and turn the bolt out.

any way you look at it you're going to have to buy a new doorknob.

best bet
art-of-lockpicking.com/how-to-pick-a-lock-with-a-bobby-pin/

sheeit, i missed that
two screwdrivers should work that bolt back until it opens.

well then.

He keeps trying to eat the timestamp

woot

>2016
>not having a bump key

gj op, hero

youtube.com/watch?v=pNWQocFm-oY
youtube.com/watch?v=bm8SQ9eHUKo