Hello Sup Forumsros

Hello Sup Forumsros.
Here is a /s/ fur thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/index/1/aogami
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/borderlands-the-handsome-collection-unlock-bundle/bvrk77xxgbwb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hey op, u started a furry thread so start postin'

Bump with Hopps

Anymore milf or good comics?

is there more
Also post them if there is

HELLo bros

sauce

in progress

No more?

[Aogami] Furry Fantasy XIV

>/s/ fur
>not containing the phrase "s/fur"
It's almost like you're trying to avoid having the thread findable without luck.

HELLo man

this is gold. moar?

>Dat Bloodhound Gang reference

bump

I need to drop this somewhere, Im not sure if this is something other people have/are experienced since i dont talk about it to anyone.

I have many memories of my childhood which simply did not happen, and memories which has been changed so much they have become meaningless in a sense. And this i did not know until i was around 18 or so, I were thinking that my childhood was exciting and all, until one day when my mom, dad and i talked about my childhood and how i were making up memories as a child thinking they were true, and how they had to change the way we did things in order to have me not make up memories. and then we talked about my memories, some things which did happen and did not happen. I recall memories from my "childhood" by accident every now and again, but i never know if they are real or if they are made up. My conclusion has become "Fuck it, The past doesnt mean anything. What means something is what i do today and tomorrow". Not even my girlfriend knows this, I prefer not to talk about it too much since i dont know alot of details about the memories themselves, And i have trouble recalling memories consciously in general, i feel like i just sort of exist without a past sometimes, My life is almost like a game to me. When i play skyrim for instance that is my being, I get caught in the game. Sometimes i can get "lost" in it without really knowing what is real or not until my alarm goes off on my phone telling me i have to go to sleep in order to wake up in the morning and go to work, And even then im often not entirely sure if im in reality or it is just another game

i am rick harrison and this its my pawn shop

dude, you need to go outside more.
this doesn't sound healthy.

bamp

This is a glorious pic
Saved

Do people not just Ctrl+F "Fur"? I mean, there's usually so few results that false positives aren't really an issue...

link?

bump

The GE-Hentai link is broken, it seems. Here's a link to their latest artwork, didn't see a continuation of that comic though.
e621.net/post/index/1/aogami

I want to boop her nose.

Fug off fag

I wanna sniff her butt

Who got their free copy of the handsome collection for borderlands?

That's pretty lewd, how is life for you?

FINISH IT.

Free stuff:
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/borderlands-the-handsome-collection-unlock-bundle/bvrk77xxgbwb

life is pretty good

how are you?

Doing fine. Do you remember the friend of mine from a couple days ago that got on after me trying to convince her to for an hour? She almost stabbed me today.

I think I caught the tail end of the thread

was it a justified almost stabbing?

>pic related
Yesterday,
I screenshotted the one post she made and laser engraved it. I then handed it to her and she immediately screamed, and I quote, "I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO UPSET IN MY LIFE."
Today,
(Pic in next post)
I screenshot a snip of our group chat and laser printed it. Top kek, she almost stabbed me for it.

>says the furfag

What's her name? See her a lot.

Grace Kaiser.

that
is pretty funny

can't recall a time I've had something laser engraved for the sake of a joke

Thank you friend.

It's just fun to do. Also the smell of cardboard after an engraving. 11/10.