Just going to leave this here

just going to leave this here

wonder who knows how small he is

Looks like a 5 incher.

okay this puzzles me to no end

isn't testosterone responsible for both dick growth and facial hair?

how come there are people like him, with a pretty thick beard and a small (below average) dick?

Fucking hell. Come back to Sup Forums once you've finished school, you underage faggot.

I have a 8 inch cock but very little facial hair

Testosterone in all the wrong places.

You should be executed.

That's not 5 inch. About 5 is avergae, this guy is below that.

that is huge

if he's 5, i'm like 80

You guys are underaged, for sure. Just because the man doesn't have a swinger soft, doesn't mean he doesn't have an enormous cock when it's hard. Children.

That's not flacid.

dat rage

yet not attempts to answer the question

Easy. Average width of a thumb is 2cm. He's holding it almost all the way to the hilt (+1cm), so he's around 9-10cm (3.5-3.9").

this

nice get

Testosterone during puberty causes penis growth. If testosterone made docks bigger under any circumstances, people would consume the stuff like water.

It's genetic, you retard.

Yeah, but why should he have more testosterone now than during puberty?

Is it? My dick's way bigger than my dad's and curves the other way when erect. Doesn't look anything like mine.

Wait, is that very small? It doesn't look too bad.

Like, some women will like me if that's as big as mine, right?

You got your mom's tits instead.

Why would he take this picture and let it out into the wild?

thanks genius

diabetes can also be genetic, doesn't mean there no other factors that influence it

Do you compare cock size often?

No, it' just in the shower. We got a private booth at the swimming club, so I see it quite often.

Total testosterone levels peak between 35 and 44. There was a reddit AMA about a guy who had a delayed puberty. Part of the treatment was testosterone to induce puberty when he was in his twenties. He said his Dick doubled in length.

So you see his erect penis there. makes sense.

>private booth with dad
I wonder why.

What, sometimes we get hard? It's just natural.. It's not like you don't get hard when seeing someone naked.

What?

>It's not like you don't get hard when seeing someone naked
Certainly not my own father.

I don't get a boner when I'm with a parent. And I think I especially wouldn't if we were both nude. Never seen my dads junk and i think thats healthy.

Ur fkn weird

At least I don't compare my erect cock with my dads.

What's so weird about it? I mean, we're both rubbing at it when washing it, so it's natural to get hard every now and then. I don't see the problem here. It's not like he constantly touches me when we're showering anyway.

(You)

Real talk, though.

Dad dick is the coolest. Can't wait until I have a dad dick.

Don't even try, nigglet.

So.. He sometimes touch you in the shower?

Not like that.. Just massaging my shoulders or back after swimming or helping me soap my back. Not like we're having sex, that's disgusting.

>white boiz

bait as ffuck

It's not bait, it's how we relax.

I mean, sometimes he sneaks a pinky in my rump, but that's him being playful. We have relationship like that, you know?

Don't try to impersonate me. He doesn't do that. It's just how we unwind after swiming.

Yes, it is...

Kekked

Who cares about dicks?
I want to lick your hairy chest it's tasty.

>oh shit I'm sorry
>sorry about what?

I don't get it.

Just like you don't get your dad's cock amirite?

user: Hey dad, does the fact that we shower together and give each other back rubs while we're both sporting raging boners make us faggots?

user's dad: Of course not son, it makes YOU a faggot. I'm a pedophile.

Freud is getting a boner in his grave

Guaranteed steinberg in one of those sex cult families

my dick is smaller than that when flaccid, but when it gets hard it gets about six and a half inches with nice girth, its a grower not a shower, he has a normal average size dick

Stop it, we don't have sex. This is bullying.

Can people stop impersonating me? But really, we don't have sex. There's nothing wrong with what we're doing and I don't get why people are so upset about it.

I don't even know what's bait or not anymore.

No one's upset. You're just a fucking weirdo with fucking weird dad who get full torqued while touching each other's moist bodies.

It does make some lose faith in humanity as a whole just that much more though.

Wait, so does he stick his pinky in your rump or not?

Yes, that part is real, but it's only because we have a good time at the swimming club.
We bond over drinks, then over a shower. Get over it.

It's not fucking weird. It's just nature. As if you wouldn't get a hard on every now and then when showering with friends or whatever. Don't try to act better than me.

CAN YOU PLEASE STOP IMPERSONATING ME I'M JUST TRYING TO BE COOL ABOUT IT

KEK'kek'd

I'd say about 3 inches

If you want to grow proper i'd say to consume a multi vitamin with slightly more vitamin E. Masturbate properly with full fist rather then just rubbing the head.

A proper c ring and pump would also do it. Expanding the veins constantly would make it bigger much like the jelqing stuff they do at those penis growth forums.

There is actually 2 types of penis from what i remember. One is hard and unmoving while the other is more stringy feeling, not talking about flaccid/erect either. It's just the vein make up that makes it that way.

>Don't try to act better than me.
>It's just nature.
holy shit...one doesnt need to act when the bar is already so low.

if you get hard around your dad and friends, you're either:

-gay
-bi-curious
-I'M JUST TRYING TO BE COOL ABOUT IT
my sides are going to hit mars soon

Why the fuck are you attacking me? It's not weird. I'm straight and have had two girlfriends before and don't think about my dad like that. I don't get it..

And I'm 21 FYI.

Why would he take a flaccid dick pic?