Seriously Sweden

Seriously Sweden...

Since 2000, you have accepted 1.5 million refugees and migrants. Only the last two years you have welcomed nearly 200 thousand of them. Now Scanian Social Democrats wish yet again to open Swedish borders to refugees, because Sweden is to be a "moral example".

Will you stop already??? You're destroying us all, because for some reason Norwegian politicians look toward Sweden as an example. Oh dear god, the good times are going to end aren't they? And it's gonna be because of Sweden. :(

Other urls found in this thread:

expressen.se/kvallsposten/skandalskolan-som-vaktas-av-taggtrad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just convert to Islam bro :^)

I remember when Sup Forums started and the worst thing we could say about Sweden was that their men pee sitting down

>1.5 million refugees and migrants
To think... that's a lot more than there are people in Estonia altogether.

But they don't...

Sorry, the correct answer was
>But they aren't...
men that is.

What do you mean, a grammar lession? Am I not allowed to write "but they do not pee while sitting down". You're trying to teach me that I MUST write "they are not peeing while sitting down" ?

Oh sorry, I didn't get your joke before now. I'm slow today. :)

>because for some reason Norwegian politicians look toward Sweden as an example.

But they're not in NATO and you're not in the EU for example. Are you still copying their immigration policies?

We're in schengen.

And I am Greek.

You're a newly established Finnagolian colony, this is normal that you aren't (yet) too numerous

But consider the fact that the total population of Sweden is about 10 million.

>some reason Norwegian politicians look toward Sweden as an example
Same here in Finland.

Nordics shoud unite as a federation so that on Riksdag we can fuck Swedes over literally every time with their psychosis.

Please take Jämtland back

>for some reason Norwegian politicians look toward Sweden as an example.
That's not my understanding. How did you come to that conclusion?

only oldfags will remember this

I'm fine with this.

What is your reasoning, sweden?
Is it literally just out of the goodness of your heart or why else would you flood the country with poolanders and mudslimes?

well..

Their reasoning is that

1. There is no Swedish culture and if there is it's boring
2. Non-Swedes(except Finns) have rich and diverse cultures and aren't ALL rapists
3. Sweden can import a culture from them

If you don't get it you never will.

i just want see began of islamorefugee-christianeuropean wars. See it and eat popcorn.

Because they always talk about taking responsibility and help refugees coming here, and that this cause is more important than listening to the people. Where else do they take these idiotic ideas from? The media is the worst, and the politicians follow the words of the media more than anything else. More than their voters.

Some politicians do of course use sweden as a scare tactic. The other politicians don't want to talk about Sweden because they don't want the people to see clearly what happens there.

Norway had only some 3000 coming in last year, which is pretty low. But I'm already sensing that because we have so few of them coming in, the politicians will begin to say stuff like "we can take more, it's ok we only had 3000". And then it all starts yet again.

You guys never talks about Denmark?

We're sending UN Somali refugees home now, has that not been in the media up there?

I get it, but i thought it was a meme argument from nigger twitter and blm to say that "white people don't have a culture", referencing american "suburban" "culture", and ignoring actual white and eropean cultures
But that's just sad, what the shit sweden

No I don't think so.

The media is doing something really clever here. They write about Norway being the very strictest in Europe, because we're sending home 99% of all afghani asylum seekers. As if we do that with all other muslim countries (we don't). They keep referancing this idea of Norway being the strictest all the time, because then they can give us a notion that the situation is under control. Then they can start saying "it's ok we can take a little bit more, we don't need to be the very strictest". Truth is, I doubt we are the strictest. And even if we are, the shit we implemented due to the migrant crisis is only temperarly. And guess what will happen when someone wants to make these policies actual policies for good? Well, you guesses it: "we don't need them... it's ok, we can take some more migrants", and then the politicians will follow the media's lead, because that's what they do best.

At least the rapefugees arent feminists so Sweden's feminist bullshit will eventually die down, theres always a silver lining
No alcohol and the introduction of stoning is going to be less great though, sucks to be you

Sweden is poo poo.

expressen.se/kvallsposten/skandalskolan-som-vaktas-av-taggtrad/

Why don't Finland and Norway annex Sweden already?

like why the fuck do you autists even care, they're still a fucking minority not even reaching 5 percent
like holy shit get a life who cares about this stupid shit

>"rapefugees"
>tfw Nordic countries have the highest rape rates in the world
>tfw Arab countries have the lowest rape rates in the world
Really makes you think

>Sweden is poo poo.
DROP A TURD IN GOTHENBURG

really does not since it's almost legal there.

I'd hate to be the one defending sweden, but the definition of rape is different in both countries. I'm pretty sure that if arab countries used the same law of what classifies as rape they'd be at the top of the world.

rromania probably would be

Even with moldovans and transylvanians raping their grandmothers and daughters every night we'd still not be able to top you arab subhumans.

It will not. Feminism is logic proof, no matter how many arabs beat their shit and rape them, they'll blame the white man. They already do this, I know of a feminist who went to Africa to do charity work, she was raped by her African coworker and eventually managed to work in her mind that she was thankful for him and that it was logic that he would discount his hatred and frustration for what the white man did to him on her.

Good point, so according to that logic how do you tell the 'genuine' rape rate (i.e. putting your wienee inside the vajayjay of an unwilling woman) have actually been raising since the massive arrival of Muslims?
Pic related is literally what accounts for a rape in Sweden
>cuz I saw pictures on Sup Forums
Yeah. You guys are too influenceable

Every time they make hate threads about us I can only imagine how they secretly wish they would have been more like us. The sweden they know their homeland as has faded to absurd muslim feminist weird to life hellhole, and all they can do about it is shitpost here. Even this österland they hate so much is better version if sweden. Yeah very progressive sven destroy yourself more, refugees welcome since theyre richness and malmö +stockholm are good exampless of it

Also, is the definition of murder stable enough for you?
>tfw Arab countries have the lowest homicide rates in the world

Why exaxtly do they hate us so much while theyre doing this with islam and brown people?

They also gave them free train rides to finnish border, presumably as a thank you-gift for being their buffer zone all these years

I'd rather spend 10 hours each day finding store fronts and stop-signs for a captcha than shake hands with a sw*de

holy kek
There are more people in fucking Ohio. There are more white people in Ohio. I don't think I'm capable of caring about Sweden as a country any more. I certainly don't give a shit about ohio.

They literally drove 20k of them in buses here and when we didnt really want them (our whitetrash threw rocks and fireworks at those buses) they claimed its an outrage we dont want them after sweden took 30k finnish refugees 70 years ago. Like finns who used to be swedes, has same religion, culture and partly same language, were the same thing that some fucking muslim men are. Sweden should off itself from face of earth

I've heard Ohio is the cuckold capital of the USA.
Fitting they have the same pop as Sweden.

But can I, an educated and relatively wealthy white man immigrate with the same ease?

I like how arab countries are notorious for being difficult to get solid statistics on pretty much anything and yet we have all those convenient rates.

They really should separate Christianity and Papist idolaters.

>3000
>low
Yeah no.

Is it really 1.5 million?

> the definition of rape is different in both countries
so , what is the definition of rape as u classify it ?

There's also Polacks and such moving there not just browns and blacks.

But keep in mind who breeds.

Even still that's ignoring snowboarding, skateboarding, electric guitars, baseball, basketball, football (American), modern country music, burgers, drive-ins etc. Those are all kind of white, suburban, American things or at least started that way

Fuck a girl who goes through feelings of regret in the morning in Sweden? Rape right there

hyberpole, but you get the idea

That's amount of people that searched for asylum not people being accepted retard. Before 2010 next to nobody got accepted and after that a bigger minority got accepted until the end 2015 there we once again chocked the amount of people actually being accepted.

Fucking Norway has 1.5 times the % somalis compared to their overall population than us.

True, I'll modify it for the next time

No. Oslo is part of Sweden.

>arab countries are notorious for being difficult to get solid statistics on pretty much anything
How so?

Malmö is a part of Denmark then. Only there we lost half of the shitskins.

it's the lowest police-recorded offenses, you fucknugget. the women are honour-killed if they report their rapes.

Are you seriously so autistic that you can't see how obviously fucking sarcastic he was?

>As if we do that with all other muslim countries (we don't)
The rates are fairly high compared to other European countries actually.

Six first months of 2016:

1703 asylum seekers were lodged in Norway.

Ten largest groups of asylum seekers:

Syria (269): 12% rejected
Afghanistan (239): 77% rejected
Eritrea (145): 6% rejected
Iraq (145): 94% rejected
Somalia (109): 85% rejected
Ethiopia (63): 31% rejected
Stateless (60): 50% rejected
Albania (57): 96% rejected
Iran (56): 83% rejected
Morocco (41): 100% rejected

Nonono. The eastern part of Norway is ACTUALLY legitimately not Norwegian, but Swedish. We all agree on this in Norway at least.

ah yes

fantastic examples of sarcasm, fantastic. i can feel his sarcastic tone through his typing.

The shitskins are lowering my intelligence by their existence near me making me forget to add my picture.

Nonono. Skåne is ACTUALLY legitimately not Swedish, but Danish. We all agree on this in Sweden at least.

Yeah, but I am not making my shit up so fuck you.

Countries where honour killing is a serious concern: Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Yemen, Afghanistan, India and Pakistan
None of which is listed in the table above, apart from Pakistan and Turkey.

Yeah, but I am not making my shit up so fuck you.

hello muhammed

Good point, you've got me there

>it's not REALLY part of Norway, we're actually 100% white yes sir!
I might add that in fact my apartment is the only REAL Sweden on earth. Anywhere outside of my apartment is literally Somalia and I'm white so Sweden is 110% white.

Get out of here with your fancy art you queer lesbian asexual demigod theatre studying Abbedulla

>1. Sweden is know internationally as a humanitarian superpower and closed borders hurt this reputation
>2. We are the rich part of the world and we should help those in need
>3. As long as the christmas tree isnt burning we can handle it (according to former PM Reinfeldt)
>4. Cultural enrichment is always good
>5. Sweden taking on lots of immigrants is nothing new, historically
>6. Refugees cost no more than a quattro stagioni and netflix account per person
Thats what the left says.

This is out of date.
The left discovered that swedish values like secularism and trusting the state is NOT a universal trait a while back.

Why do you feel the need to lie? Is the truth not bad enough for you?

>be objectively worse than sweden
>use baseless claims and "everybody agrees with me" as an argument
>norwegian education

Isn't that oil money supposed to make you smart?