Food.

this

Pusseh

Pics?

Pics or gtfo? (:

this
>/thread
Idk why you were eating human shit OP

llol fish and ramin noodles spattered tartar sauce on that shit.

cold burger king

>mcdonalds for breakfast

>cheep beer for lunch.

>cheep beer for dinner

i'm pretty fucked right now.

I'm sure many of the pathetic faggots that troll this site ate some nigger dick, or at least dreamed of it. You know, the 13 year old fags who shit post about niggers and their dicks.

3 of these gifts from heaven

Checkpeas and fried almonds with a bit of fetus powder.

ah the Sampler, I get the Split Decision.
toast>hash browns

>fetus powder.

potato

Homemade vegetable soup.
> all gone

Just finished Day 1

>eats it straight from the pot

i'd buy you a beer.

Two homemade buns with butter and boysenberry jam and some toast with cheese and ham.
I should eat more and better food.
I hate being poor.

Potato/leek soup?

best poor meals I found are 1. rice, seasoned pan fried chicken breast, fried egg and 2. Mac n Cheese with stir fry chicken mixed in

Stock up on lentils, chickpeas and spices.

Dry goods will save your life.

Thanks but I already had one.

Potato leek carrot onion in fish stock with bread to sop.

> I'm full...

Breakfast
Yogurt with chia seeds
Dry cereal with cinnamon cuz no milk
Coffee

During the day
PB sandwich with cinnamon, supposed to have a cup of milk
Another slice of bread with PB and cinnamon

Dinner
A nice roast, carrots, broccoli, etc

Now another cup of coffee

Sri Lankan

damn that looks good

A baguette filled with Shawarma, and some salad. Flushed it down with some Turkish yoghurt drink.

Another problem of mine is that I can rarely work up the motivation to make food from scratch, unless I have other people to make it for as well.
I'm a very social cook I guess.
I do have a bunch of dry goods, I also have stress and anxiety that takes a lot of my energy. So I rarely have the energy to rinse the basmati rice to make it taste nice and I rarely plan ahead far enough to soak the dried kidney beans I have over night. I should get some dried lentils and canned chickpeas though. Then I could at least make some lentil dish with hummus on the side pretty easily.

Sounds nice, I'm visiting my parents over the weekend and rumor has it we're having hokkaido pumpkin soup tomorrow. Looking foreword to it.

ah, well both of those meals are pretty quick. I just use kraft mac n cheese which is pretty easy to make. I'd say they each take about 10 minutes or so

also once you make them, they reheat pretty well for 2 or 3 meals

Kraft mac n cheese doesn't really get sold in my country.
I could do the rice and chicken dish though, I do have curry paste in my fridge, so a sauce would be easy.
I don't have a microwave, so I'd probably make stuff you could eat cold as well.

Breakfast:
Oatmeal and coffee
Lunch:
Pasta with meat sauce
Dinner:
Curry chicken and rice

>Kraft mac n cheese doesn't really get sold in my country.

ooooh I see. it is more time consuming to make mac n cheese from scratch. If you can't get kraft mac n cheese easily then I'm sure it would be hard to find stir fry sauce

Aw don't be sad kitty. I made mac n cheese from scratch with a friend a while back, it was great.
Stir fry sauce would actually be easier, we've got a lot of asian food marts where I live. Speciality american food just isn't that popular here.

oh ok, well, keep it in mind if you come across boxed mac n cheese cus that meal is dank as fuck. ate it at least 3 times a week when I was in college.

Well if I manage to stumble upon it at a price that is affordable(All of your stuff is more expensive here because of novelty) I'll definitely try it.

where do you live?

what are you in Malaysia or something?

Nah I live in Denmark, the only kraft thing I can dependently find is their mayo, which is one of the better mayos you can find aside from homemade stuff. There are stores here who have American brand sections, but they charge you through the nose for stuff you guys would consider cheap food.

A cup noodle

I fucking love iHop, All the Denny's in the world could burn down tomorrow and there would be no loss.

>frozen dinner - stouffers fit bbq flavor or something

>coffee

>two chicken breasts

>lil fruit juice

>tea and water

>half a kind bar

Gallon of milk, 4 poptarts, 2 cups oatmeal, 1lb boneless skinless chicken breast, 1lb steak medium/medium-rare, 2 cups white rice, 3 bananas, cup of black coffee AM, working on a gallon of water currently and I'm eating a 1/4lb bag of sour gummy worms from a local candy place (I don't know how they're made, but they're much lower cal than Trollis or Sathers brand) once I finish the water. Where's the rest of the swole patrol? A couple of us probably eat more than the rest of this thread combined lol.

That butter pecan syrup is tits

I went there tripping balls out of my mind one time, thinking that half the customers were demons and it was still better than Denny's.

>when you're blind drunk and dog shit should taste good at that point but dennys is still somehow worse.

they serve tiny omelets with processed american sliced cheese triangles on top. That's fucking disgusting. I will never go there again.

37 chicken tendies and counting.

Well dennys is just that bad though. I went to one once while on vacation in America. The only slightly palatable thing they served was the pancakes and they managed to ruin that too with that fake butter shit.

"breakfast fried rice," going to have chicken nuggets for my second meal, then kill myself out of shame

I think they made this on Food Wars...

Beef wellington?
Good on them.

4 boiled eggs
Gold fish/crackers
Mexican rice and 2 baby oranges

Well aren't you a big boy.

Like 20 shrimps

I ate some potstickers. Gonna eat some yogurt later. Then a pizza for dinner.

Large shrimps or small ones?

Fuck 1 off

Vegan grilled cheese w/ avocado bc veganfag

Small ones

Nigger Flesh

bowl of cheerios, coffee

can of chicken noodle soup with some kidney beans thrown in

dill pickle

sesame chicken low-cal microwave dinner thing, broccoli, tea, banana

A bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, a bowl of chili for dinner. Maybe another bowl of oatmeal at midnight if I get hungry.

2 big packs of saltines and half a stick of butter.

what is this?

Not much of a meal user, tasty granted, but are you full?

Damn, is that what beef wellington is? Fucking looks delicious.

they made something that looked the same, i guess. probably not actual beef wellington

Beef wellington, sorry you won't recognize it of its not wendys you uncultured fat piece of shit.

Looks like beef wellington, but I am not sure. I don't see mushroom sauce oozing out of it as well.
Beef wellington is hella tasty, I'm sure this is related to it, but might not be exactly the same thing.

Your dick you faggot

Pop-tarts and milk
nacho chips with cheese and salsa
Wild Turkey 101 Diet coke

Not really :-/

Ayran ?

Got any more food?

Sounds like some garbage I'd eat.

Oh, when I lived in Camden town in London, there was this 24 hour place run by some Iranian guys who made sandwiches like that. That stuff was so delicious.

Coffee, coffee, and more coffee.
For lunch, iced coffee and a Snickers.
Dinner, a cheap beer and freezer pizza.

FML

Yeah I'm eating a baked potato now with a glass of skim milk

Well, that should help.
I'm a bit peckish as well, but I don't want to eat any of the stuff I have and it's the middle of the night here.

bumpin with food, if I wasn't such a homo i'd fire up the smoker but it's like 5 degrees outside.

bacon and eggs for breakfast
salad for lunch
pulled pork bbq, baked beans, tater salad, for dinner.

Coffee and grapes
Leftover chicken vermicelli topped with lettuce carrots cilantro green onions and spicy peanut sauce
Baked ginger salmon, steamed broccoli, veggie fried rice

Doin it tasty and healthy, also have our pumpkin pepes

Breakfast:
Bowl of Special K Fruit & Yogurt in 2% milk.

Lunch:
Bacon, cheese, Green lettuce wrap with Kettle Brand Peperoncini flavored chips.

Dinner:
Poutine.

About to eat a Yogurt too. Probably Lemon flavored.

>pulled pork bbq, baked beans, tater salad, for dinner.

i like you.

Nice man. You did today right.

>Eggs
>Toast
>Coffee

>Leftover Chinese food.

>Still kinda hungry

Put on some woolen underwear and some proper outdoor clothes and go smoke delicious food if you have the chance. If I had the chance, I'd be standing in the yard smoking delicious food and it's the middle of the night here.

Is that chicken breast wrapped with bacon and stuffed with jalapeno and cheese?

Dope, dude.

breakfast:cup of black coffee
lunch: 3/4 cup of fried eggplant and a few slices of salami with Gruyere
dinner:breaded shrimp, baked. broccoli florets and sweet potato on the grill.

middle of the night here as well and i'm not doing a 5 hour cook, i'm hammered drunk, pic is the first thing i smoked on this thing, 9lb pork shoulder.

Gonna shill shit we cook cause bored.
Buffalo chicken stuffed pretzels with bacon beer cheese

I'm pretty full now. I'm going to bed. Goodnight, user. Cheers

got no plates?