I live in Canada...

I live in Canada, we have a thing here called "welfare" or "income assistance" It allows perfectly able and healthy people to sit around and collect a cheque every month for doing sweet fuck all. Who pays for these worthless degenerate douche bags to sit around? The government of course! Where does the government get the $ to pay them? From us hard working tax paying productive members of society. On welfare and need a prescription? It's covered, On welfare and need your teeth fixed? It's covered, rent/utilities all covered.

Guess my point and question is WHY do we put up with these people? And you've all seen it in one form or another,

The guy who always bums cigs/$/beer etc but never repays

The friend who lives on your couch (for 3 years)

The guy who never owns a car yet asks for rides and wants to go everywhere you do

WHY do we tolerate these people?!?!?

pretty sure that's bullshit, OP.

I'm disabled myself and I get no checks or anything.

Are they white?

It's true my friend, I drive a cab and I see these people everyday. You having a disability and not getting a cheque for it is bullshit. Disabled and elderly should come first.

I played world of Warcraft with someone who was on welfare in Canada. She played like 12 hours a day, don't think she did anything else.

Come back when you're done with middle school, son.

A few are, mostly native

Because the guy on my couch is a veteran and missing limb?

Blame your cuck of a prime ministers Lester B Pearson for how your country is

Not op but are you even from Canada? I live near Ottawa Ontario and I used to deliver appliances to low income housing areas and these people don't do fuck all, they sit around all day fuck up good apartments and collect our tax bucks, the government is fucked so many black people and sand niggers from different countries come here and get handouts it's ridiculous their disability is that they can't speak English

Well it's the downfall of us all. I live in the us and my sister makes more then me for fucking three different guys that all went to jail and getting pregnant. She does odd jobs on craigslist for cash under the table. Why do we reward bad behavior it's just encouraging more bad behavior

>Faulting a legitimate system because a few loafers here and there.

your perfect utopia only exists in your head OP

Guess that's part of the reason it still the way it is, people like you. You either don't care or just have some unfulfilled part of your life bothering you that gives you the urge to lash out at and insult others. But hah! Good one

^^

This post is being written by a leaf NEET living in his parents heated basement who has never paid a nickel in taxes in his entire life.

Its not just a few "loafers" fam, the problem is endemic in most developed countries that offer public assistance

Thankfully, it'll remain that way and the people who desperately need it won't be punished because your racist ass saw a lazy black person

Same in Finland really, it's rather easy to get as well. And if you have dark skin and come from Africa, you get an extra bonus and a free apartment.

Pretty much this

>DUDE SOMEONE ABUSES THIS SYSTEM
>Those millions of people who rely on it to not starve to death or go homeless need to deal with it. We got to end this shit because a minority of people may abuse it
Get the fuck out of here

I know her

Nice trip dubs

Spotted the welfare parasite.

I want it to stay that way, m8. You can't remove the few loafers, and the system is necessary for the downtrodden. I understand your white middle class ass doesn't care what happens to the lower class, but you can honestly eat my ass

>Not op but are you even from Canada?
Vancouver.

Was working, paid into system.

Lost job, was on welfare for about six months.

Got job, started paying into system again. Been employed full time for over 20 years now. I'll never be on it again, because people who own stocks are not eligible.

You didn't pay me. The government just gave me some of my own money back.

Troll harder faggot.

Vive le Quebec libre !

Don't think he was talking about people who fall back on ten system. He's annoyed at the people who abuse it.

There is no perfect system, where everyone works hard and does what their supposed to unless you have a society of drones.

Nobody is saying social assistance is perfect, it just makes the most sense for the current economic climate.

A market based capital asset driven economy is built around risk management and reduction.

Sometimes you have to keep your citizens from dying of outright starvation. The downside is that loafers slip through the cracks and get too comfortable.

In the UK theres a show called Benefits Britain. Its mostly about fat people living on benefits.

>a few loafers

You're obviously clueless, or blind.

That's what it is for. To fill in those dark times in life for those who seek more in life than petty cash to live by.

Or maybe you're predisposed to believe that everyone in it is lazy.

ez life man

QUÉBEC POWA!

I have schizophrenia and I'd be on the streets if I didn't have government assistance.

Why do all these people rely on welfare while jobs go to immigrants? They choose to ne lazy.

Im not disagreeing with you, and i do understand the need for public assistance programs. The issue i have is the endemic amount of abuse that is allowed within the system. More can, and needs to be done to make these programs beneficial for those that utilize them, while appropriately punishing those that seek to avuse them

Works for you then, nothing wrong with that. We've also applied to welfare few times, helped us out.

>On welfare and need a prescription? It's covered, On welfare and need your teeth fixed? It's covered, rent/utilities all covered.

1. limited coverage, anything else you have to jump through hoops for.
2. limited coverage, jump through hoops. does not cover regular dental work, only emergency
>rent/utilities all covered
LOL. No. in Ontario you get $376 per month for rent and another 250 for everything else. That is barely enough to cover a third of rent in even the worst dingy places. I live in a shitty 1 bedroom basement apartment and I have to have 2 roommates to make rent.

living on welfare isn't some dream where you get to live comfortably.

t. someone on welfare in ontario

mabey because immigrants will work for less then minimum wage all the way down to nothing because the government is paying their way also

Nah I'd say if you saw my earlier post you'd see I drive cab, I see these people ALL DAY, everyday...,but yeah ok you know.

American speaking,

You basically need to be black and have multiple children to get on Welfare here. If I could get on it, I would. Fuck work. I hate being forced to be around a bunch of faggots for 40 hours of my god damn week. I need to find a job where I work completely alone.

You're actually stupid if you were working and worked over 900hours at your job which is about 23 weeks at 40 hours a week you would of been eligible for employment insurance, you're a cuck

And I already said that people with disabilities should automatically get it, and get more than some lazy ass abuser of the system.

Write shitty ebooks and make a bank eventually. Then write a bit better ebooks and you're set.

Your objections are sophmoric for two reasons:

Firstly, the government does not "need" to collect taxes from you or anyone else. They can literally just print more money any time they want. There is some practical consequences for that, but those consequences are another issue entirely.

Secondly, welfare is simply the ultimate advanced economic progression. As production becomes more effective, there will be fewer workers needed, and fewer jobs. There won't be enough jobs for everyone, even if they were willing to work--but they still gotta eat, pay for somewhere to live and so on. So the govt should just give them the money for that, and try to set up the economic climate where you get more money if you work than if you just draw welfare.

>Cheque

Those programs only run so long and then govt cuts them off. Welfare bums can go for years, especially if they keep breeding, then they get 2x cheques

>print more money
Yea just print some more money and cover the loses, how about we just print all the money we need to pay off our countries debt? No you fucking idiot because we seen what happened to Germany
Lrn basik economoney faggit

The government should give equally to all citizens then. Everyone eats and has housing and those who work get all the toys fuck the lazy bastards no fun or vacations for them life would be all they need with all the free time

Same here in potato country. People 'looking' for work get €190 per week for nothing . I know guys who did high school with me and still are 'looking' for jobs . And that was back when roody poo was a filter

I personally do not tolerate these kinds of people. Nobody in my life collects welfare. BC boy here btw

commie spotted

they tried that. didn't work.

Wow, yeah we spell things differently up here in Canada. Easy to spot the murican.

lurk moar

sure but in the mean time employers have practical slave labour how are regular people suppose to compete with that we have a declining population outside of immigrants atm

Knew a fucking cunt that moved here from UAE a few years ago with his wife and kids. Guy was an airport fire fighter. Saw no action, literally retarded, could even change a bulb in the transport truck he drove here. Says to me one day: I'm moving to Alberta. Me: why? Him: The provincial government there is going to give me money to start a doughnut shop. I tell him I don't get my money for anything. Stupid fucking cunt doesn't know why or see what I'm telling him. This is the same cunt that told me that there was a room in heaven with a rare jewel that you could have for being good. I don't know what it is with these lazy degenerate mentally stunted sand niggers. They really are garbage. I've known lots of Pollacks and Kraut immigrants in my time; 2 years working here a d they have a car and a house and work 40 hours a week minimum. They god damned fucking Hajis though...they're a fucking trainwreck user.

Exactly, same with me and my circle.... only people who collect welfare are junkies. I even know single mums who work full time and have never bothered with welfare. They did get assistance for housing initially and daycare but that was just so they could start working.

my white ass has been worked to the bone so i dont end up relying on handouts, so fuck you

Easiest way to crash the whole thing would be mandatory drug testing. The liberals would cry human rights though.

It's not that I am a commie just don't think its the governments place to give to one without giving to all. Let the families of disabled take care of them not me

I do it, I don't live an easy life but at least I can look at myself in the mirror and say "I did it myself, no handouts" guess I got cursed with a conscience.

I always say, if I have to take a drug test to keep my job people on welfare should be drug tested in order to collect welfare

I love you

my only question when it comes to how people say employers can just run wild with "slave labour" is lets assume that is true. How could people afford food and housing and cars etc.... I mean if employers were all doing some form of slave labour then wouldnt everyone be in the same boat and not a single person would be able to live life? The only time i see people not being able to live off what they earn is mcdonalds people and honestly those jobs are meant for high school kids n shit, not some 40 year old immigrant with 10 kids

>I live in Canada, we have a thing here called "welfare" or "income assistance" It allows perfectly able and healthy people to sit around and collect a cheque every month for doing sweet fuck all.
>perfectly healthy
no it doesn't. I couldn't even qualify for it and I have tons of health problems.

Fascist commie jew devil

They tried shit

I totally agree. If you have a cannabis prescription, fine. Everything else though, you're cut off. Everybody knows of somebody that is months in arrears and has no food in the fridge but always has a beer in their hand etc. There's no incentive to get off social assistance when it's abused. And yeah, I agree that there are people that need it. I've know people that had it and they told me that they couldn't rest until they got their shit together.

Yes so do I but think of it this way. New to the country government hands you 1200 a month just for being alive then you go look for work and find youll only make 1600 a month full time at minimum wage which is likely all you'll get stating out. Why bother trying this is also why you get those stuck in a welfare trap

Maybe greater tax breaks for caretaker status is something worth a look.

It's a messed up society, people will waste tons of $ and resources on any severely disabled babies born even though most will never walk/speak etc.

Meanwhile a few thousand normal healthy babies died of thirst, or drone strikes, or hunger...

Sounds awesome, where do I sign up?

What?

You heard me. Racist.

I'm saying we have literal slave labour going on right now with all these refugees coming in. They aren't finding jobs the same way people who aren't looking for jobs aren't considered unemployed they simply rent counted.

Well you can't just expect them to come look for you I'm your moms basement, you have to physically go to the welfare office and talk to a worker. Warning they'll ask you to fill out paperwork (it's ok you can do it) and don't forget your i.d.

Agreed. I just love seeing my paycheck go for paying these people that can sit at home with a disabling while I have to bust my ass off to pay rising bills and what not.

I wouldn't care about the welfare cases, that big slice of tax pie the govt takes to pay them is what gets me. Govt should pay them out of their 6-7 figure salaries.

Corporate welfare tends to be more pricey not to mention the biggest welfare queen of all in her castle in another country ffs

>why put up with these people
It sounds you have the stupid end of the stick here.
You should be asking
>why work?
Stick it to the man.

A lot of these welfare people are dealers, anything you need. They make thousands a month yet stay on the system.

I have known several welfare tards in my life (oldfag), and despite the free money and free time, none were happy at all. It was was impossible for them to be. All that time and no money to do anything. The The opposite is true for me. All that money and no time to do anything.

We have them in the states, we call them democrats. They are led by emir obama who went to go play golf with tiger woods and it only cost the taxpayer (republicans) 4 million dollars. When he goes back to Isis, then his replacement will be shillary. Unless we are saved by Donald Trump

We tolerate them because the government believes that if we didn't crime as a whole would go up in tremendous proportions across the board. It would be out of control. So out of control that the country would take a downward spiral until it reached the status of a shit 3rd world country. You are basically paying off these worthless fucks so they don't dismantle your country. We have a serious problem with that here in the US as well. Sad thing is you have to be an ignorant nigger to apply.

if i come to canaduh can i haz ur obamacares?

mofax pls
build more prisons
and more and more and more
and then
build more
fuck off

Fellow Canadian. Most are sandniggers and niggered bitches

Hey, beer is a complete liquid meal. Its like they say, its not just for breakfast anymore.

>paying these worthless fucks so they don't dismantle your country

Best line ever user

how much is a case of beers in canada?

$24

$35 for a 24

I agree with that, I don't know why they give so much attention and donate millions of dollars to some dumb fucking baby with like a deformed grown human tongue, etc, when instead they should be taking care of people that are alive and suffering. 1 deformed baby vs tens, if not hundreds or more non-deformed, already suffering babies? You choose

And it's a case of beer, not beers.

aka 2 hours work lmao

Damn what province? I'm moving

Depends on what kind, a 24 is about $25-30..I don't drink much

(U.S) my mom is disabled, has been for years now. She has 4 auto immune diseases that are all by themselves automatic qualifiers for disability income.

Shes been denied twice, forced to live with our aunt and uncle, eventually became homeless for a brief time. She finally gets to go to court November 30th. If it wasn't for my job we'd have died.

At the same time a girl in my hometown got disability in a month for faking autism.

Mfw

Onterrible

I'm in Ontario.. For those wondering