I just voted for Trump. Who are you voting for?

I just voted for Trump. Who are you voting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4
youtube.com/watch?v=tMR2B5GsaNY
youtube.com/watch?v=6tGk5nNDOHY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd4wXAUFAow
youtube.com/watch?v=U4vmkagMS8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=0qAGBGW-CiM
youtube.com/watch?v=_wT099dxqLo
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vSrsuk4eKaI
youtube.com/watch?v=Lu72p4p8cGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jeb!

Gary Motherfucking Johnson

Voting for Trump.

Evan McMullin. And I'm going to pray that the Republicans pull their heads out of their asses and nominate a candidate who can win in 2020.

I want to MOCK and RIDICULE the entire American political system, so I'm going to vote for all 3rd-party candidates even if I know nothing about them BECAUSE FUCK POLITICS.

I'll save my higher brain functions for voting on ISSUES instead, because at least those MATTER. The rest of these fuckers can go jump into a woodchipper for all I care.

Noice. I would join you but in my idiotic state writing in a candidate invalidates yer ballot. So meh.

Simple really

Already voted for trump
Friendly reminder ctr is hitting hard to trying to discourage voting . Don't listen to the rhetoric and go vote. Them trying to discourage you just means your winning

I never received my mail in ballot even though 3 other people in my house did

All great choices gentlemen now please place your votes in this bin right here.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

F

Shove it up your ass, faggot.

I'd rather vote for NO ONE than that fat loudmouthed asshole or that lying, untrustworthy cunt. But I won't be 'that guy' who doesn't vote -- so I'll MOCK and RIDICULE and make a JOKE out of it instead. I'd light the whole fucking thing on FIRE if I could. We'll get stuck with some piece of SHIT for the next 4 years one way or the other so why the FUCK should I even care? Fuck you, fuck your 'candidates', fuck the USA. It's all a fucking JOKE now.

If only everyone had no willpower like you, people like me would have trillions instead of billions.

Thanks for your existence, pleb. :)

if you voted for McMullin, you're acknowledging that the republicunts are dead. he wants an entirely new party

this would be 1000% less pathetic if you had said it 2 months ago

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Only people not voting trump here are paid shills.

Trump all the way.

Please explain this

>Gary Motherfucking Johnson
Fuck him. If it was Austin Petersen, then fine. But fuck Gary Johnson.

check out this retard's dubs

This is a democratic media piece swaying white men of america to vote Democrat. Negroes used to be Republicans until FDR came around with the New Deal, which promised lots of jobs. If you didn't know about any of this, you're probably in a Northern public school in USA.

Idiot

Democrats used the same propaganda, my dude. Turns out race politics is a historical and political tactic, and it's only ever benefitted the ruling class.

No one gets paid to post on Sup Forums faggot

dubs confirms

>samefag
>just as retarded
pick one friendo

I want a new party too, but what someone wants and what someone gets are two different things. We haven't seen a political party collapse since the Whigs and it's not happening again anytime soon.

>not happening again anytime soon
check in a couple of years and tell me how the republican party is doing
it's just old white guys. everyone else is jumping ship

Dis bitch.

Much less enthusiastically than before "IDK foreign policy lol" and general weirdness of personality came out, but still prefer him over angry cheeto and the lady who's been running for president since she was five.

>pick one
your mom

God I hope you're right.

Egg McMuffin isn't a bad choice if you're voting in Utah.

fuck him. His foreign policy is OK, since he has none. The main problem with this faggot is his immigration policy.

Heil Hillary!

>Nazis were on meth during ww2
>white america can't get off meth and heroin

And theres this

youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4

Might as well vote Jill Stein over the fucking idiot Gary Johnson.

Trump...but only because I actually am racist.

Is Nebraska northern? Cause even we were taught this shit.

>white america can't get off meth and heroin
>white america
your junkie ass != white america

I know it's the withdrawal that's making you lash out. get help, or off yourself.

Hilary Clinton

Early voted Trump.

A 3rd party vote is a wasted vote, if you think about it.

Hillary Killary is a fucking cunt, and I hope somebody just off's her like she let happen overseas.

Where I live, I have literally found ONE pro-hillary sign, and every business owner and successful person has a Trump Pence sign in their yard. The Hillary sign is on a shit house out of town.

It's like that state wide, and the demographic suggests that this is a pro-dem state, but once you turn your TV off and stop looking at the shitty ads on facebook, go out and look around, you'll notice it's almost 100% trump. A couple 3rd party stickers here and there. Still a few Bernie stickers on the asses of Prius' (Priiu?) and minivans.

Proud black democrat-turned-republican Trump supporter here. If my people are in such dire need of change, where the fuck was Obama when we needed him? Where was anybody else we voted for? The only people ever helped us was Republicans.

I don't like everything they say. I don't agree with everything they want to do. But I cannot, and will not, vote for a lying sack of shit like Hillary Clinton. Voting for her because she talks to minorities is a fucking insult. They've never done ANYTHING for us except for a few little places here and there speckled across the map. FUCKED us. I make a decent wage because I'm not a stereotype. I don't hate white people. Half my friends are white and half their friends are black.

Racism doesn't exist the way they make it out on TV. Racism only exists (anywhere) because people try to get attention for shit. Especially the media.

The fucking media makes it unsafe for me or my kids to do almost anything fucking anywhere, and all those niggers out there that act like fools are what caused it. Not white privilege. We caused this shit and it's not anybody elses place but our own to make it better.

I agree 100% that if you come to this country you should do so legally. That's not racism. That's abiding by the fucking law.

This.
i live in a racialy mixed city and theres only trump signs around here. Have not scene one hillary

The only thing more pathetic than a regular nigger is a sellout nigger

Hitler, he's going to make anime real I heard.

My niggggaaaaa

You know nothing about the electoral process apparently.

Even if Gary doesn't get presidency, which he won't, the libertarian party can get to 5% and get better noteriety.

And fuck you too

He does you fuckin shit stain.

Gary Johnson so that I don't feel guilty about the shit hole I am going to wake up to Nov 9th

Notoriety indeed. Gary Johnson is an asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=tMR2B5GsaNY

Turns out, Bernie is on the write-in ballot in most of the states.

So Bernie.

Ah right because mainstream media has always been reliable.
Do your fuckin homework

By that logic, why dont vote Jill Stein? She's just half the crazy of Gary Johnson.

If the election is rigged, why vote?
>If the election is rigged, why vote?

My people!
Gary Johnson 2016

Because Jill Stien is a tax whore

>2016
>thinking your vote counts

Clinton, just because the amount of people pissed off would be waaaay more than the other side. Then Fox News Jr. here can fully descend into conspiracy hell. Truly what a sight to see.

I really want to vote for Clinton. Or I should say I really want to vote AGAINST Trump. But I don't know if I can bring myself to do it. Probably third party for me. So I'll either vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein because what difference will it make? Libertarian party isn't going to poll high enough enough.

Whatever you say buddy. Guess MLK's niece is a sellout along with the leader of the Black Panther Party.

A call for UNITY
youtube.com/watch?v=6tGk5nNDOHY

Black Trump supporters called 'racist', 'Uncle Tom' speak out. A call for unity.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd4wXAUFAow

Former Garland, Texas, NAACP president Pastor CL Bryant speaks on why he left the Democractic Party and his recent film "Runaway Slave: Run From Tyranny to Liberty.
youtube.com/watch?v=U4vmkagMS8Q

MALCOLM X - BLACKS WHO VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS YOU'RE A POLITICAL CHUMP!
youtube.com/watch?v=0qAGBGW-CiM

REAL Sista tells the truth about the failures of Democratic policies on behalf of Black America
youtube.com/watch?v=_wT099dxqLo

"Hillary's America" Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ

Navy Seal DESTROYS Hillary "You Are An Ignorant LIAR"
youtube.com/watch?v=vSrsuk4eKaI

they ain't

I actually followed Johnson a bit because I find libertarians interesting. But this guy is just worse than the mainstream options. What a fucking idiot, he should just join the democrats and stay in their left wing block.

F

Johnson is not? He's thrown most of libertarianism into the toilet, so why not support taxes and gun control too?

Lukcily, I'm wouldn't vote for Hillary for black community advancement reasons, but all this is true. The democratic party panders to minorities HARD. and then leaves them out to dry once the election is over. It's pathetic. One reason why I no longer consider myself a democrat. Don't consider myself a Republican, but not a democrat anymore.

I will vote for the candidate that represents the greatest amount of individual freedom... That's Johnson.

>I will vote for the candidate that represents the greatest amount of individual freedom
A candidate who gets triggered over words and wants to micromanage other people's speech? Nah, he doesn't. Fuck that turd up his stupid ass.

It pisses me off when people use improper vernacular as well. I feel Johnsons pain. Stupid people irk me.

Probably going to vote for Jill Stein. If Clinton had won the primary fairly, I'd vote for her. But she didn't, and I'm not sure how well she will stick to the platform she adopted to beat Bernie and keep his followers either.
So most likely Stein. She's a fruitloop, and not a competent statesman at all, but I'll take kind and well-intentioned incompetence over the proverbial giant douche and turd sandwich.

>It pisses me off when people use improper vernacular
Key word being improper, you retard

Clinton. Already voted for her. Glad We'll likely avoid the Trump bomb from destroying the country

I'm with you, fuck Hillary Clinton. Glad we're both voting Trump.

They are dead. The party has failed and been taken over by a totally different batch of people who have nothing in common with the party they have taken over.

A new party is needed, as now actual conservatives have no party in the US.

>black supporters from Trump
Trump has around 10% of the black vote. So yes, Blacks are united. For Hillary

If Trump wins, I forsee a day where the press is not allowed to say what needs said. I see large-scale management of Freedom of speech and Freedom of press.

>I won't vote for her because I'm retarded and think she actually rigged the primary
You do know all that happened was the DNC preferred her and wanted Bernie to lose because he wasn't a demo, right? It's not much different than Republicans trying to stop Trump with a veto for his nomination at the RNC.

Pretty much this. The guy hates the idea of being criticized or of free speech. He also looks at the constitution and seperation of powers as a problem in America.

The guy is for authoritarianism and cneosrship of media to promote some sort of "unity message" and stop dissenting opinions.

Absolutely. In my opinion, the most authoritarian option a person can go with this year.

He was talking about terrorist recruiting sites, you fucking dumbass. Stop trying to spin it like it's something about regular speech while Hillary's going full steam ahead trying to outlaw words like "tranny" because it's "hate speech" and "bullying." Get fucking real lol

>He was talking about terrorist recruiting sites
And? At no point should the US be blocking access to websites for its citizens. This is called censorship and no one wants to start going down that slope because you have an unhealthy fixation with a fat old bald guy.

Why didn't you even watch the primary debates?

>Blitzer: Mr. Trump, please answer the question. Would you be for censoring the internet like North Korea or China have done?
>Trump: Yes I would, Wolf!

Also why did you not watch any of the primary

How's life in the loony bin these days, faggot?

The only one legitimately policing speech is Hillary and her sidekick michelle obama

>people who say freedom of speech are foolish people
In no situation can this be spun to not be authoritarian and unconstitutional tbh

I'd be with you, if the press werent just gay assclowns.

But seriously, the man can't abolish freedom of speech in 2 terms. The democrats been trying for decades and just got a small headway.

I guess that means you are on the wrong side of history, OP.

>Trump has around 10% of the black vote. So yes, Blacks are united. For Hillary

doesn't address the obvious manipulation of the black communities.

So your position is that terrorist recruiting sites, where they actively RECRUIT TERRORISTS TO CARRY OUT TERRORISM ON THE COUNTRY, should be left alone and not blocked or bothered in any way?

Holy shit, user. You're exactly what's wrong with this country. Go eat a bullet and make the world a better place for the rest of us. FFS. You're the same faggot that would be saying how peaceful a motherfucker was while they're literally stabbing you in the face.

Use some goddamn common sense.

>Trump says he's going to go after the washington post and amazon when he;s president, because they criticized them "And let me tell you when I am president, they're going to have so many problems"
>talks about implementing "federal libel laws" meaning you can go to jail for speech Trump or companies disprove of
>whines and demands SNL be shut down because they made fun of him
>"Freedom of speech. These are foolish people"
>Talks about attacking the new york times using presidential power
>talks about suing people who criticize him

The guy dislikes free speech and has insanely thin skin. He even adores Putin and considers his method of leading vastly superior to American politics.

Russia is basically a dictatorship where reporters are murdered or jailed by the state for speaking out

>the wrong side of history,
What do you mean by that? The right side of history are a bunch of traps being banged in the ass by minorities?

You're a fucking cunt!

>no argument
>FUCKIN KILL URSELF
You are for censorship of the internet, and have no idea what slope you go down when you begi n supporting mass censorship of websites.

You could EASILY argue this site needs to be shut down because I've seen plenty a post discussing illegal activites. Could also shut down Facebook and Twitter, as terrorist groups use them.

I understand you worship the guy, but being willing to toss away your rights because of your love of him is truly disturbing. I am glad he will never become president and we won't need tof ear for our lives for saying "I dislike Trumps policies"

It seems the Shills itinerary has been updated to primarily talk about Trump finances and Putin continue to ignore anything else.

Shills please watch. Think of your families.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lu72p4p8cGI

By Republicans? Like Trumps campaign talking about suppressing minority votes, or republican laws designed to stop blacks from voting?

>WHY ISN'T HILLARY BOWING DOWN TO RUSSIA
You know this is a plus to me, right? I want a President that will stand up and put Russia in its place. Not a fucking toadie who just licks Putins boots all day. Russia is no threat to the US.

the parties ideologies have switched since then, so the reps would be dems back then and dems would be reps
>learn to history