How beta is it that I still fap to my ex 2 years after I caught her cheating and she left me...

How beta is it that I still fap to my ex 2 years after I caught her cheating and she left me? She lives with her boss now and I think about him hitting it and when I caught her cheating all the time.

Show us her god damn tits already so we can all participate in the fap.

Sorry fuck. Does she look like she would lie about cheating?

That's a nice big tit.

that makes me sick. man the fuck up

Looks like a slut, so yes

Bitches be crazy. Hows the dudes cock compared to yours? Thats usually the first question I ask.

I'm sorry to read that user. That must really suck. I bet you feel awful about it after you Cum. I did the same tbh I used always think about how I lost my v when. And I did that for very long time 4 years plus. I wouldn't worry about it.

Haha I trusted her and was with her 2 and 1/2 years

Really? Theres more. For the first six months after she left me I used my key to sneak in and sniff/fap with her dirty thongs and look at all the new lingerie she was buying

Yo numnuts, why are her tattoos on different arms in these pictures..You think you're fuckin pullin a fast one on us?

Wft some of them are just like, mirrored man. Some are selfies and some are like normal so it flips the orientation

I do the same. My ex had fucking huge tits though.

It's all good man, its the forbidden jerk. Shit i still beat off to exes from 10 years ago. Feels good to nut out some of that teenage angst, makes me feel more a man these days.

Hes huge, mines uncircumsized and pretty small.
Found a few pics of him giving it to her, it definitely looks huge from these.

Ive started crossdressing bc of it actually.

For sure guys, yeah Its definitely forbidden I used to love stalking her ig and fapping to every picture until she closed her account

Did she cheat on you or anything?