Can any med fags tell me what this shit is on my dick?

Can any med fags tell me what this shit is on my dick?

Aids

Skin

poo

its some shit i forget the name but its completely harmless dont worry about it man its a thing shitloads of people have

Dubs checked

It's light.

Looks like you fapped too hard or too much or both.

Yea I've always had it so that makes sense, do you know if there is anything I can do about it?

Bumps? the bumps are normal abnormalities. Many people have them, no big

Pearly penile papules. Can't get rid of them, if you use a laser to remove them it'll just scar.

The redness is just shit lighting, I'm talking about the little white dots

Also have these don't worry about them fordyce spots is the more likely term due to pauples being on the head of the penis

Ok, I'm pretty much a kiss less virgin because of this and social anxiety. Do you think girls would give a shit if they see this?

Not trolling. You need to go see a doctor. That thing you have there is cancer. You need to have that treated before it spreads.

"Not trolling"

Just incase you're really not sure, those are genital warts, aka HPV, aka welcome to the club. Be glad that yours are flat and not too raised.

It might be the old Triple P, but you need a clearer picture for a better diagnosis

Fordyce spots. Very common.

I've had them since I can remember and they have never really changed or spread would that still fit with hpv?

Definitely looks like fordyce spots.
Got a few on my dick too and had a huge scare thinking it was HPV but went to a dermatologist to have it looked at expecting the worst and it was just those and harmless. Absolutely natural too. But just to be safe man go see a doctor.

kill yourself, but read my response first.

I'm kind of scared of having a doctor touch my dick and shit but I'll mention it next time I'm there for other reasons. Do you have to go to a dermatologist for this kind of stuff?

Do you want closure or live in fear man? Go see a doctor. I was scared too man but I had to know what exactly was going on. I'd recommend it just because knowing the skin is their expertise. Your regular physician should be able to tell you but I felt safer with a dermatologist because I would assume they have more knowing of it.

If they are what I said they are you have to take them off with Co2 which burns like a motherfucker and you'll be out of comission for a few days and it will scar. What I was told is that eventually they go away on their own but no one can predict how long they'll stay.