This slut does shit in real life that you faggots have to resort to anonymous shit to do. Hail her

This slut does shit in real life that you faggots have to resort to anonymous shit to do. Hail her

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3870880/New-Zealand-Woman-named-Poison-Ivy-grooms-unstable-men-commit-suicide.html

Hail her fags

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PoisonIvyLuI
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11737645
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3870880/New-Zealand-Woman-named-Poison-Ivy-grooms-unstable-men-commit-suicide.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn I wish I could chat with her

you can she's on twitter

twitter.com/PoisonIvyLuI

she's a fucking legend, I want to pick up some tips from her.

i didn't know about her until today. sad i guess.

She plays Runescape. Been friends with her for some years now, she's a narcissist. Honestly surprised it took this long before it grew out of proportion.

weird. she never tried to get you to do weird stuff huh?

HER SNAPCHAT:

hanna695

nah, I'm usually in on the skype group calls we have with the fuckers that do degrade themselves.

they dont have any spirit, all weak and beta

that isn't actually her in the picture though....
you FUCK

inb4 feminists claim she is a hero purging earth from men.

oh no? i got it from that article. show me her real pic then

so odd. they're just like little weasels?

ha ha i'm high and that was great. you FUCK. ha ha

reminds me of south park's recent episode for some reason.

"Evan McMullin isn't a true American - he's a Globalist cuck working for the CIA." david duke

ha ha ha he fucking hangs out in /b i bet

Keep in mind where she finds her targets. Runescape is overrun by virgins and social rejects. There are only so many clans available in the game, you go in and they stand out. They make contact and all that is left is to lead them on.

Granted this is a shitty thing to do, but it's all in the natural order. Whatever happens, happens. If Hanna goes down, so be it. Doubt it though

yeah i guess so. i ain't losing sleep over them. she isn't technically committing any crime right? it's not exactly bullying after all. they want her to do it.

Has the media missed anything? Is there anything you've seen her do that was really fucked up?

Oh, yeah. Her.

She posted in a /soc/ thread; I added her yesterday. My goal is to get doxx on this cunt.

Ancientfag user here (please hold the applause). I've not seen this girl before. I'm interested however. She's out of her mind. I will need some time to see what we're dealing with and then I will have a plan for her ass.

care to share?

Welcome American fellow. Please try not invade this thread and still al its oil. Thanks.

j/k OP is american too

thuoght you said american fuck. i'm high as fuck

can you please give us some kind of code work we can look for? like applesauce or something, that you work into whatever you manage to do so we know it was you?

this

she claims to be 16 but i doubt she is. any idea of her age?

I stepped away from the chans for awhile. I've been back recently. I like to think I've been helping in small ways improve the place as I see it's turned to total shit (Sup Forums was never good). But this bitch, holy shit.

I am on the fence between empowering her and destroying her. There are few oldschool user's who still come around here, but we exist. I love the idea that she's getting idiots to an hero. But, those very same socially retarded faggots are our own kind. It's what makes up Sup Forums. She's killing our own essentially. And that doesn't sit right with me.

can't tell if bait or serious

Haha ok applesauce it is. I'll need some time though, we'll most likley have her info by the end of the day and then we can all decide what to do with her. Might be hard because the databases I can fuck with are mostly united states and the like. I haven't fucked with NZ. I will need to send a few messages.

surely this isn't real

Encouraging and manipulating the betas to do her bidding isn't illegal only to a certain degree though

Just details, they have picked up on the general outlook of her. Experiencing the breaking of those rejects is sad but thrilling

i don't know. you think she doesn't really do this? someone just made her up? maybe someone on here did it?

you know it's the kind of fucked up thing that even if it's not real, there will be a dozen of them soon.

it's not like men don't do this. the odd thing, for now, is that it's a woman. but soon there will be as many women doing fucked up shit as men.

Same here. I've been coming here for years and I'm not familiar with "anonymous". Have you heard of this guy?

i dont understand this shit.... she's not even attractive.... looks like shes native american or something.

>She gets faggot autist virgins to kill themselves
>solution: not be a faggot autist virgin.

She's just a misandrist. People of Sup Forums just hate people in general

hahaha the police want to know who she is

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11737645

Got a lead out in new zealand. FB profile id=100006116175565

He claims his knows her identty. Fire up those troll accounts, let's do some fishing.

If she's real or not, we will find out. No one can hide from us.

>Implying you wouldent let her bully you as you lick her toes

maybe. it could also be all about who she has access to, who she can affect like this.

We should get a little discord going or something similar. A little organization wouldn't hurt. I really don't care what she does, but the fact that it's a female pisses me off. Females don't generally come to Sup Forums, if she's not a Sup Forumstard then fuck her.

Bro.
Chill the fuck out. Everyone knows her identity. She posts her skype account on /soc/.

Justice needs to be served, yeah. But what the fuck is this gonna do? The liberal media will defend her because she's a woman. The Sup Forums autists will defend her because they think it's funny. The true conservatives can't do shit because they're so few in number.

tl;dr this is the world we live in. I hope you like it.

What sort of details? At the moment nothing that's been that crazy. I also don't see what she has to do with the Wardawg stream. Like I get he loves her, but he cuts himself for someone called "alesha"

Cringe

im embarrassed for you

Don't wanna help? Shut up.

The hero that Sup Forums deserves.

Hanna for new queen!

I've not seen a video of her on cam yet doing any of this. Could be a catfish. Either way, you should know Sup Forums tracks shit down. If the police want a word with her, that menas there is a 'collar' out for her. Someone already did the paperwork somewhere where she is going to be indicted and arrested. Whatever evidence it is, I have no idea. I'm just jumping into this now. The last thing I want to see is people having trouble with the police, honestly. It's more about the exploration and challenge of finding her for me.

u sure is she? lol

Your typical feminist

Good job retards, now her followers are jumping up from this thread. FFS this is why we can't have nice things.

raid?

>implying she doesnt acc share

Beta's and losers being manipulated into becoming an hero is a problem for liberals.

Conservatives are laughing @ u

Ha!

You know it, nigger.

also this:
twitter.com/PoisonIvyLuI

there are some fucking crazy people that talk to her

Let's pull a 2008 on her like anons did to the church of scientology back in the day

>could be a catfish

Nigger. Be real here.

There are videos of her and her fucktoy being interviewed. She speaks with her own voice, and plays the "you can't prove it card". Interviewer totally buys it.

I'm all for getting this bitch to justice, but your "anonymoose leejun" schtick really isn't doing you any favors.

Here's the thing: ethics. What is her purpose? What is her motivation? I can tell you that she's no psycho; she's no sociopath; she's not trying to cull the weak population for some noble cause. Nigger, she gets off on killing people too weak to defend themselves. Short-term pleasure. That's all there is to it. Bitch never had anyone say "no" to her in her life, and society at large excuses and even condones her kind of histrionic behavior. She is 100 percent safe. God may have his way with her when she dies. That's all she's getting.

The world is retarded, gay, and not worth living for. Your best revenge on this hambeast would be to forget about the whole thing and move the fuck on.

The only appropriate response to this in the whole fucking thread.

what she wearing

raid what though? Her suspended twitter, her runescape account? her Skype which she has probably deleted now anyway?? If the cops can't find her, I doubt we can.

Humiliation is a real fetish with thousands of videos why is this news?

this might be a natural order. perhaps there will rise an army of these women and /b will be a ghost town by christmas.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3870880/New-Zealand-Woman-named-Poison-Ivy-grooms-unstable-men-commit-suicide.html

Fuckin hell. Crazy woman lol. Im in love.

twitter raid n' black mail get IP and DDoS the shit outa her

Shes awsome. The betas on here are already triggerd and ready to fuck with her lol. Shes getting betas to purg them selvs Good for her!

This is a test for /b

maybe it's not real. But fuck, doesn't it just make sense someone like this would develop?

I think the suicides are pretty new aren't they? i don't get the sense she's a typical cam girl either.

yes, even if she is stopped now. she is the ideal of the queen we should be looking for.

Curious, is what she's doing considered illegal?

not sure of the laws in NZ. its possible it could be considered a form of bullying but the problem is the "men" seem to want it. so it's an odd grey area, imo.

/thread

Make it so, Number One

does she have nudes?

i wish i could rape her, she probably think shes the shit. would love to set her in her place

we could always social engineer her to click a link that logs IP

Old school fag here been lurking for years but i say we destroy, honestly if we can get to kill herself it would be even funnier.

If you do this, I can get the link to her.

that would be pretty ironic.

the problem is i'm not sure the twitter account is real any more. she seems to have deleted it and rebuilt after the article came out.

Anybody able to DOX her? I might be able to get shit done here.

So she basically helps antisocial beta faggots see their true way in the process of natural selection? What's wrong with that?

Set up a fake twitter and lets make it "anti men" and set up a grabify IP logger & tell her its a male hurting himself

jesus christ is it summer yet, lmfao you're so braindead

No1 cares if you're going to order pizza to her house, faggot.

then it would just Sup Forums for the lulz

Be the best get her to fall in love, or do what i do impregnate and leave forever lol

I have an easier way. If you post a link here that is an IP grabber, I'll copy it, and she will click it. Guarantee.

I don't see a problem here.

if you do some fake page and say "look @, another article about you ____ "

I'm working on it. It's always harder when working with targets who don't want to be found, or have already taken precautions to hide themselves. But there are always bread crumbs.

i bet many of the beta fags she gets to kill themselves start out exactly this way ha ha

You mean bait as in she's trying to find desperate nerds to take advantage of?
Because she her idea of fun is taking losers and humiliating them online

Am I the only one turned on by her? Also she has the same eyes as martin shkreli.

Yeah.
>cuz that's never happened b4!

yeah i'm on the fence about it frankly.

pretty sure new zealand has like some fargo level, keystone cop shit out there.

here it is had 2 screen shot it bc Sup Forums thot it was spam

I vote destroy

I think we're just mad she's not a Sup Forumstard and the fact that it's not Sup Forums on the news. It only bothers me that it's a female, if it were a male I really wouldn't care.

I see no moving video of her. I see still images with a voice on a mic with her denying and backpedaling about all this shit which is glaring and obvious. If you'd care to share some vids of her on cam, please do.