Thoughts?

Thoughts?

sure it's a nice notebook, as every macbook.
but the priece.. holy shit the priece.

about ios vs windows it's just a matter of taste imho

>ohshit the iphone 7 is going down the shiter and we lost 42 billion, time to turn that around

>priece
Yeah the money would be better put towards your education.

sorry, english it's not my lenguage.

It's OK, you used the proper "it's".

Seems like a logical bet for where the remaining laptop market will go. USB-C has yet to catch on, but it's the future.

Complete bullshit. My 2011 Stock Macbook Pro has a faster processor than the stock MBP now, and I have Thunderbolt, USB, and SD card capability.

The 2012s with the dual thunderbolt and HDMI ports were the best 13" macbook pros, sadly it looks like they'll just continue to go downhill from here. I don't know why Apple insists on eliminating ports on their models now.

Time to switch to Surface, Bro. It's a better price/performance prospect.

The problem is, Apple is still way more stable for music production, even with the shitty, unnecessary OS "upgrades," and I need Thunderbolt. It sucks that Apple is basically giving creative people the finger with every new release of hardware and software.

Apple dropped the fucking ball completely.
No product updates in 2-3 years, and after all that waiting,
Earnings are in the shitter
Investors are asking questions
Microsoft debuts the ambitious fruits of their labors
Apple....

updates one of their products, sticks a fucking touch bar you can't even see if it's on the desk in front of you in it, and makes a fucking TV app.

No MBA, no MB update, iMac, Mac Pro, iPads, Services, nothing. Apple is fucking asleep at the wheel. Heads should be fucking rolling over there.
That company, and the executive board, is in deep shit taking the $ they are.

No full size OS X creative tablet = Goodbye Mac, Hello Microsoft.

Never thought I'd see the day Apple sat on their hands and became the stodgy old conservative one while MS got funky and tried innovating.

Offering less for more.

Less computer for more $ = higher profitability.

I'm pretty sure you have absolutely no idea how processors work.

Can't rememeber my last blue/blackscreen in Linux or Windows...

Multiply the clock speed by the physical cores then divide by the square root of the speed of light and add Constantines Constant and you get the real speed at which a proccessor operates. Please, user, I learned all this in school.

Looks good. It can probably run Facebook really fast, so I'll buy it.

Apple is shit. Way to much propitiatory garbage. Linux > .

And why? Because since a decade people buy every shit apple is publicing. Look some videos where people get tricked they test new iPhone while its their own phone. They all talk a lot of shit. Apple has just 2 good things, good marketing and stupid people who buy every shit. When iPod Touch came out. That was really something futuristic because noje other mp3 Player had such nice games and Features but after that it just got worser.

A half-measure, chosen to prop up their existing product line. A large Mac tablet would be the ideal tablet, and the ideal OSX experience, and would cannibalize both Macbook, Macbook Pro, and iPad Pro sales. As long as they can put that off, and just inch along, lagging behind the inevitable march toward digitizer/touch interfaces, these incremental updates (bigger trackpad, touchbar) will keep people buying both the existing products, instead of one ideal one.

Until enough people just give up and switch back to MS for a fucking better UX. Then they'll have to bite.

I think this time they may have finally blown it.
The fucking uproar is all disappointment.

its been done before

where is transistor number? I'm not the guy. But it has an effect too, doesn't it?

lol nigger, before you call everyone stupid, learn to write at above a 3rd grade level.

Also don't be a faggot.
And go suck a dick.

Transistors make up the physical cores at a constant rate.

So they're in the calculation, but underneath physical cores.

English is my 3rd language. Try speak French and German too and having a B.Sc in computer science too and we speak again.

Go away murritard applefan

You HAD to learn english because everything in the programming world is in english

Where'd you get your Comp Sci degree, in the Beergarten?

ya fuckin drunk ass kraut

I'm going to need to see some apologizing for Hitler pretty soon.

Future copypasta material here, folks.

lol no user, the germans make excellent compooters!

I love when the great german computer companies present their product lines every year and drive the industry and the world forward lolololol

Ahhh leave them alone.
They lost all their good engineers to USA after the war. All they are now is Detroit, making cars that fall apart as fast as you can repair them.

His points are right though.

Kek!

English is my 3rd language. Try speak French and German too and having a B.Sc in computer science too and we speak again.

Go away murritard applefan

Dude, you don't know how wrong you are. Detroit moved all manufacturing to china a while ago.

Meanwhile you laughing in your parents basement your ass off... So how much do you weight? Is it average or do you weight more than 250 pounds?

meh. i won't be buying one

who gives a fuck, i'm having fun making fun of my favorite country right now, for sucking at engineering and cars no less lol

My weigh is none of your concern. How much do you weight?

My weigh is none of your concern. So tell me which idiot you will vote ...

lol you dick.

yeah yeah, tell us all about voting for the wrong guy, germany.
lol

I'm now voting for Trump because he's going to deport all illegal germans from our country. He's gonna build a wall between east and west germany and he's going to make germany pay for it.

There are still people thinking Steve Jobs is a great men, thats wrong with society

Tell us more about genocide and war ...

They're pretty fun things to do.

> lol
Newfag

You should check yourself. Steve Jobs created the modern computer and defined a generation of techies.

You should bring up that their beer isn't very good either. And their people are messy irresponsible slobs. And all their women are prudes in bed.

I'm on a roll!

That's rich coming from a German.

>typing a space after your meme arrow
Newfag.

> what
> the
> fuck
> are
> you
> going
> to
> do
> about
> it
> ?

Kek, not really. Steve Wozniak did most of the things. Steve Jobs just made billiond with children work.

No fag, That was Alan Turing.
Yes i get the irony in calling you a fag.

Wozniak never would've achieved the things he did with Steve Jobs pushing him.

>No function buttons or escape key because they wanted to add some shitty useless bar on the top of the keyboard

>Fucking huge trackpad with a shitty keyboard

>No standard USB ports

>Top of the line specs from 2012 for way too much

I really hope more people stop buying into Apple's shit with this and the iPhone 7 being terrible, and the new surface pro and surface studio looking so good.

>*le meme and anons mom*
>*le me takes out dick*
>oh no milky milky pee pee dont do that
>*le milky milky pee pee look at me*
>fuck u
>XD

A N O N D I D 9 / 1 1
N
O
N
D
I
D
/

>Steve Jerbs is a great man
Well he's dead, so IS, isn't the word you're lookign for. He WAS a colossal asshole, I'll give you that.

But go down the list and start eliminating the shit he championed and forced through, and consider the extremely conservative nature of engineers and engineer-driven tech companies, and saurnigger, you'd still be plugging a fucking glorified electric typewriter into a TV and carrying around a briefcase of high density 8" floppies.

Wozniak did it before Steves big time. He invented for example C and Unix which are basic for our OS today. Get some knowledge before you speak

It's $5k in Australia. Most expensive MBP by a mile. Fuckers.

Also a hell of a dancer.

Or maybe not, but at least he has heart.

It still seems somehow wrong that Woz isn't a part of Apple today.

Like I already said. Steve Jobs didnt invent this shit. He copied a lot or let his engineer do things on already existing basics. He just was an good marketing guy. Nothing else. And he knowd howto make good money if you let children work. Stop this. If you want celebrate computer scientists there are thousand much greater

C programming allows you to shoot yourself in the foot faster than a drunk with a bluderbuss can.

Unix is also just plain bad. Cancer, if you will.

i code with win95

But isn't Linux, iOS and Android all based on UNIX as well?

Bait harder, near all your programms are written in C and C isn't really difficult. And Linux/iOS are written in Unix and Windows mainly in C. Tell me an OS written without C ot Unix

Wrong.

Linux is written in C because linus torvalds is a pig headed miscreant. and Winapi is written in C only for legacy reasons.

Get fucked you two, go back to skool.

They both have a point, that's actually true.

over priced computer