Sup Sup Forums tommorow i'm having my third threesome (ffm)

sup Sup Forums tommorow i'm having my third threesome (ffm)

ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ySgVd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is pic related?

nope - just a random picture of the net

so only kind of related

but its still similar

Got any pics to show us?

fuck off

of the two girls tomorrow? nope - its the first time with them.

but this one was from my last threesome

Bottom pussy looks terrible

Ok, so I don't give a shit about your imaginary threesome or whatever you are making up stories about but I would like a source on that pic!

wasn't wet yet

No you're not.

Your name is Kevin and your greatest achivement in life was a successfull Onyxia raid in WoW.

Maybe not exactly, but I'm sure I'm close with that. Now it's your turn to deny that.

nope - those pictures are OC - and tomorrow its my third time with different girls again.

also, kevin? for real? is there a greater shame than to be called kevin?

also another picture to prove it

Oh wow, OP.

That's so great for you!

I remember when I was a little kid, and I still counted the sexual experiences I had.

What I don't remember, though, is ever banging a couple of 4s out of 10, then posting about it on the internet.

Boy, high school sure has changed since my day.

Godspeed ye noble fattie-prodder.

Where you find these girls? Keep posting pics

>Oh wow, OP.
>That's so great for you!
>I remember when I was a little kid, and I still counted the sexual experiences I had.
>What I don't remember, though, is ever banging a couple of 4s out of 10, then posting about it on the internet.
>Boy, high school sure has changed since my day.
>Godspeed ye noble fattie-prodder.
aaah thats actually allright - i do have a few "beautiful" fuckfriends with the bodymass you might like - but actually the only threesomes i had were with chubby ones - you might be right there!

discord.gg/ySgVd
For a good time

just a few friends - i do keep a few girls arround me to have fun with - i have quite the kinky one at the moment who tries to get a few friends of her to have a foursome with me - actually no chubbies this time - but there are a lot of girls interrested in this kind of stuff.

That's the thing, though. You seem like a decent dude, but you're not going for it.

A threesome with chubby women isn't an accomplishment, in the sense that it isn't worth bragging about.

Don't get me wrong -- I've done a fair few of those myself. It's just that you can have group sex with people you actually desire, if you just make it happen.

I just get the feeling that you're thinking that it's /rare/ that these women are willing to play, so you'll take what you can get.

That isn't the case.

Threesomes, foursomes, swinger couples, orgies, whatever the fuck -- it's not that uncommon.

If these girls genuinely turn your crank, then fucking go for it -- I won't say another word.

But if you're just "taking what you can get" when it comes to group play, I just want you to know that you can do better.

You seem like a decent dude. I wish you all the best.

if you were in my town, I'd buy you a beer and introduce you to some of my friends.

more pics?

as i said - those are all girls i like - i don't have a problem with chubby, even though i like skinny girls better - i do know a few guys who had a few threesomes before - but actually only one with a ffm.

also i'm bored thats why i started the AMA.

nope dude - all the other pictures show alot of face or my flat, some might know these girls, and they have boyfriends

Legit.

Alright --- then keep it the fuck up. Fair enough.

Hey Op, are you in a relationship or single? Are the girls? I need details man. Trying to decide whether to leave my girl for sexual exploits or no.

Ops options

they do stuff to eachother?

open relationship. thinking about breaking up with my girl - we share a flat, she cleans, cooks, does the washing, but i'm not really happy with her anymore... :(

I've had numerous ffm threesomes but paid for them, does that count? One was my gf and a hooker, does that half count?

I also had a 7 way, me and 6 spanish hookers, that was good.

yes they licked and fingered each other.

same.
gf is hot as fuck but i could be having threesomes like op left and right.

naaa, sorry dude that doesn't count - that half one does though, you still managed to get your girl to do it

I feel that. Me and my lady have been together for 2 years. We met at college orientation. We used to fight a lot but we're pretty okay now. I think we could stay together and be pretty fine but I want adventure and I'm not sure I want to be in the same relationship all my life. Also, she doesn't want kids which I kind of do. Starting to consider whether I want this forever even though I really do like her.

Also, I'm kind of good looking and I've never slept around before.

Well I had 2girls mouths on the end of my dick doing whatever I asked them, they were both incredibly hot, so I'd suspect it counts. The one with my gf was the best though, mainly because it was so taboo She suprised me with it too, we'd gone out for a meal, she told me to go into the bedroom for a surprise (thought it was gonna be she was in lingerie or some shit) but she walked into a few minutes later, her and the other girl both completely nekked. Was fucking awesome.

doesn't sound to bad, i slept arround ALOT before i got into the relationship - then we closed it for a few years, but now we don't have sex anymore and i can't live without.

now i have about 4-6 girls i sleep regulary with.

sounds nice - i actually never paid for sex - thats why its my opinion that it doesn't count.

as i said, sounds nice though!