I have posted my gf before today

I have posted my gf before today.

I have a new kind of fetish and i would like to see my gf fucked by other men in front of me ...

Any of you guys would have fun with her and end inseminating her ?

Let me know if u want more

She is really sexy OP. I would fuck her until she is begging for me to stop and then cum inside her mouth and make her swallow it

She doesnt like to swallow tho

Insemination is my top fetish. I would do it until she is definitely preggo if no consequences.

We can cross that bridge when we get there. How about some showing some more skin?

Sure

How would u take care of my sweetheart

C U C K O L D
U L
C O
K K
O C
L U
D L O K C U C

Let me watch

As cringe as it is, I've always been about her comfort and pleasure due to it being a part of my fetish. I want her to thoroughly enjoy the act of being fucked fast or slow in any position. I've never been too good at descriptive shit, but I am good at sex, and it'd be a matter of responding to her reactions.

I would honestly beg her to shit in my mouth.

I want to know if she would be slutty and trying to make me jealous when riding another cock or if she would be uncomfortable with it

I would join the party

Probably start by eating her out until she starts moaning and her legs are shaking. Then put my dick inside of her starting in missionary. After some time I would turn her around and fuck that nice ass she has in doggy. I would keep on going until she orgasms and still make her swallow since she will already be too happy about the experience to deny it.

Thats disgusting bro

>Girlfriend

Proof bro.

She told me she would never swallow cum

I know :'(

Come on OP give us some proof ;) picture only you have of this beautiful girl

Thoughts pls

So what is your kink? IS it just voyeurism or is humiliation a part of it as well?

Both

So I'm guessing size play is a part of it, how big are you?

16cm

I'm going to cum on her

Tribute ? Please post it

Insemination fetish user back, I'm pretty interested too. The risk is spectacular when combined with a woman I don't know personally.

You need to go here

I would love You to inseminate her and take the Risk to have a kid 9 months later

Yeah, the reason I never act on my fetish is that, no matter what, I do not want to care for children. Nope, not for me.

Come on OP we all know you have some nudes. When are you going to show them??

Feet pls?

I dont care it' sa 1shot fantasy, we won't talk ever after again , i'll keep the kid and raise it if ecessary

I would do this without question then.

Wow please more like this. The legs and feet are incredible, I would give you whatever just to fuck her. You're a lucky guy

You just fuck her once i take the risk it's like russian roulette

Well then I'm most likely game. What's her thoughts on this?

You say that but all of these pictures can also be taken from fb or ig. We need the proof to show you are the bf

I'm not going to prove anything bro... I am here to fap that's all i want, share my gf with pervs

Any more of her ass? I hope she loves doggy because that is what we are doing all night long

Gimme details of the night

Pretty sure you've lost everyone now if there's no real shot.

Keep going OP if you give us some more ass or feet pics I will do a tribute. I know more anons will contribute as well ;)

Don't let your dreams be dreams OP. Please don't let this die. She is gorgeus