We may lose this

1-0 Rooney pen

>no Drinky

Hendo is dogshit

>Hart

Literally doesn't even play in this country any more the traitor

Butland surely to be first choice number 1 when he is back from injury

forster is a lot better than both

Butland single handedly kept Stoke in top half last season. Would have finished 7th if he didn't get injured and the replacement didn't let in 13 goals in last 4 games. Forster is very good I agree

>tfw cant wait until november when we get a draw vs you lot

it will be glorious

ENGKEKS will be on sudoku watch

Can't believe anyone would consider watching this shit

Southampton were heading fot the CL before Forster got injured.

This is pretty much the XI that lost to Iceland + Stones

I was promised hoofball and big lads up front, what happened?

Gib 0:0 pls

Rooney should retire to give younger players a chance to develop.

>Lallana
>Henderson
>Sterling
>Henderson
>No Drinkwater

You were the chosen one Sam what are you doing

He's retiring after Russia. We're stuck with the useless bag of shit for two years

>not 442
big sam out tbqh

We are unironically going to beat you soon.

The shitposting will be phenomenal.

A Scot that wins is English so it's lose lose for you and win win for us.

The only bigger bottlers than England are you sweaties, so you can fuck off back to your heroin and benefits

Holy fuck, i just remembered allt he brithype leading up to the EC. Literally laughing my ass off

>Grim 0-0 again lads.

>leading up to the EC
There was no actual hype mate

This is a genuine nightmare of a team.

We'll still win at least 9/10 games and then get torn apart in the finals.

Four yearly reminder that this cycle will never end

We'd genuinely benefit from a hard qualifying group

Playing shit sides for 2 years is not helping the team develop

3:0 england

Where is Vardy?

comfy win for England

we'll beat you next time when it matters

Gahahahahah ENGLAND IS 100% GUARANTEED TO LOSE BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE TEAM GB'S "MARGINAL GAINS" AS HELP GAHAHHA SCREENCAP THIS POST.
EASY WIN FOR SLOVAKIA HERE

You're never going to get that with the seeding system. It's a perpetual cycle of hammer shit teams for 2 years, lose to real teams for 1 month.

Spain and Italy are together tho

>the state of england and the engcucks

Shit how did they manage to not get seeded?

Well that makes it an even bigger waste of time. Everyone else in the group is playing for 3rd which has zero reward.

We have no choice.

Our core palyers which were able to play a defending 0-0 with england are gone now. Youngsters which should be able to substitute them are playing with the u21 squad now.

It will be a comfy 4-0 for englel.

Full of Tottenham bottlers.
Finished third in a two horse race last season.
Kane only striker for england not to score in the euros.

I won't even be watching on TV.

Your key player is fucking Leigh "the thumb" Griffiths, don't get ahead of yourself

also france belgium holland iirc

All the other groups are piss

Can someone please tell me has happened to kane as of late. He was fucking terrible at the euros and still can't even score now.

Inb4 he's shit, he's not as he won the golden boot last season and scored 23 goals the season before but I just don't understand why he can't perform atm

What more does Vardy and Drinkwater have to do get picked over Sterling and Jordan fucking Henderson?

And why the fuck are all the Spurs players back, every single one of them was utter fucking shit

Dier wasn't and neither was walker. You clearly have no idea how to spout anything other than contrarian memes

Let me fix that:

Butland

Simpson Smalling Stones Rose

Sterling Drinkwater Rooney Lallana

Vardy Kane

Bog Sim is nothing more than a yes man. Can't wait for Hodgson v2.0

> Dier and Walker aren't shit

Hello Spursy, suprised you havn't off yourself yet

when is this?

Its clear big sam doesnt give a fuck from this, he is just using woys notes and taking the money

walker was fucking garbage

THERE IS NO LAURA TROTT, FROOME OR MARK CAVENDISH SAVING YOU THIS TIME BRITAIN GAHAHAHA SLOVAKIA IS GONNA WIN THIS 100% CONFIRMED AND DUBS CONFIRM IT 1000%

Britain? This is an England match mate. You know, the second best UK football home nation.

>the second best UK football home nation

NOPE ENGLAND AND WALES ARE STILL THE SAME YET AGAIN YOU BRITCHEATS COMPETE AS 2 NATIONS IN THE WORLD CUP

Drinkwater is not that good. His long accuracy is wildly erratic and Vardy makes his through balls look better than they are. He's only decent as an outright Makelele, for which purposes you might as well use a stronger dude like Dier.

Without Kante Leicester's centre has gone instantly to shit.

says the scandinavian whose 3 countries happily compete as 3 nations with no issue raised by anyone

Partly fatigue but mainly bottling. Against Iceland you could see him deteriorate to astonishing levels of bad under pressure. That's because he's a pure confidence player and will spend the rest of his career having unplayable patches mixed in with crap ones.

>Hendo
>Rooney over Alli
>Lallana
>No Memeford
kysfam/10

Am I the only one who thinks Stones is shit?

No. 'Nuff said.

Yeah, but Clyne has more or less been found out as a solid bloke with mediocre technique going forward. For the purposes of rolling over who-tier opposition in meaningless games Walker is probably the right choice.

>Kane
>Lallana
>Rooney
>Henderson
kek
KEK

>That line-up
The ride never ends

We have short memories. Very, very short memories. Also, we don't want to watch the tournament if we don't think we can win, so they hype happens every time. 2018 will be our year la

>Hart
Is shite and needs to be dropped, not even city number 1 anymore and makes too many mistakes.
>Walker, Rose
Le attacking fullbacks who cannot defend.
>Stones
Not good enough, but could be
>Henderson
Shit.
>Sterling.
Lepaceyblackman is still shit.
>Lallana
Shit.
>Rooney
Old shit who scored against shit teams.
>Kane
Keep him the fuck away from set pieces and stay central.

Dissapointed in big sam with these piicks, looks like the same old lineup, i hope he does not become a yes man but it does not look good.

I only hope to see a difference in how they play and drop the tiki taka shite.

>I only hope we see a difference in how they play
Long balls ahoy!

Winning is winning, i would take that.

Sterling can actually play. It's just that he needs to be surrounded by fast dudes who like flat through balls behind and can compensate for his lack of shooting ability.

Basically we're still doing two contradictory things half-assed. Either go Kane and use real wingers to fire shit at him until he fails to miss or go Sturridge and try to play well in the hope that he feels like it too. Lack of quality either way, but it'd be a plan.

Choice 1:
> Sterling loses the ball
> Kane with another poor ball
> Roooooneeey OH HE'S MISSED IT
> Henderson with a missplaced pass

Choice 2:
> Drinkwater with a ball through to Vardy.... GOAL

> Big Sam
"Hmmm, let's go with choice 1"

>Sterling
>Lallana
>Walker
>Henderson AND Dier against fucking Slovakia

wew

Everyones bitching Vardy isn't starting, he'll get zero space to run into because the slavs will be camped in their own 6 yard box. Better off playing Kane at least he can hold the ball up.

>all these sky babbies that can't into football

THANK YOU BASED GOOD LUCK SWEDE

Remove Sterling
Remove Pooney
Remove Cahill
Remove Walker
Remove Hart

>Can someone please tell me has happened to kane as of late. He was fucking terrible at the euros and still can't even score now.
He played in the u21 euros so he's been playing for 2 years solid with no significant break

Sterling is pretty clearly england's best attacking player who isn't a striker. Plus he's in form right now so you can't even argue for picking the racist over him on those grounds

Trying to play Lallana and Vardy/Sturridge/Rashford on the wings was fucking woeful

Butland's injured you tit, Smalling can't get into his own side, Simpson is nearly fucking 30 and unremarkable at best, Rooney as a CM is laughable, Lallana offers no threat on the wing and Vardy and Kane do not work as a partnership

Apart from that your team's fine

Lallana and Hendo didn't play when England lost to Iceland.

It will be the same as every qualifying campaign. England will qualify without losing a game, then bottle it when it counts in the big competitions, a.k.a. Spursing.

Reminder that there's nothing wrong with Walcott so long as he actually plays as a winger

>And why the fuck are all the Spurs players back, every single one of them was utter fucking shit

What do you want him to do? Pick players from the Championship? I agree with you, but the reality is there are barely enough English players in our top division to fill a full national squad. So when people play shit, it ain't so easy to drop them.

Because if he did pick players from the lower tiers the media would have a fucking field day. Some of our best youngsters just get hoovered up into PL teams never to be seen again. (byram, pickford) etc.

Wonder if either Ireland will make it to the WC.

Oh no, wait, of course they won't because their shite.

Argentina has played a tournaments the last 3 summers with basically the same starting 11. Hasn't affected their stars.

lmao the attiudes in here

>why is he picking skilled players
>why can't we just use (insert midtable meme player) and hoofball?

English people know sod all about football

You wont get an argument on that from me.

Actually it has

Half that team had injures last year

>english football
>good

best england team coming through

---------------Forster
Clyne Holding Stones Shaw
Walcott--Dier--Delph--Sterling
----------Kane----Rashford

The only ones getting injured were di María and Agüero but they are made of plastic

>Drinkwater is not that good
I agree, but he is better than both Henderson and Dier.

>Hasn't affected their stars.
Thought you were bantering saying we didn't win a single title and we still have 2 stars on our badge

Sterling is our best player

Literally the black messi

makes me feel ill

>Rooney

enjoy your loss/draw

>Holding
well meme'd friend

But Messi IS black

Including two central midfielders already makes it a vast improvement on Woy's set-up at the Euros

>England will qualify without losing a game
If anyone could throw a qualifying game against minnows, it's Allardyce

Better than >£50M Stones 2bh

Is Antonio in the squad? I want to see him given some gametime

But he isnt