What flavor of popcorn does Sup Forums buy?

What flavor of popcorn does Sup Forums buy?

salt.
not living in a fatty country pouring butter oil over popcorn

Cock

Cheese or sometimes salted chilli

There's only one flavour

Kettle

>popcorn
You have to be over 18 to post m8

I used to get honey or bubblegum but my dentist told me "stop eating that shit I'm sick of cleaning it"

He's a mean ass guy.

Caramel.

Wouldnt all the butter just sink down and pool at the bottom of the bucket?

cum flavour

Butter is the only correct answer

Lobster tail and butter

Cracked crab leg and black bean if they have it.

based dentist

Kosher Salt, or Gefilte Fish flavored.

Back in my old neighbourhood as a kid, the mall's cinema had caramel and chicken (fucking CHICKEN) flavoured popcorn.

Nowadays I have only encountered salty and "sweet" (pour sugar instead of salt) popcorn. Never I will experience the joy of that chicken chemical taste.

I always get mine with a nice thick layer of sriracha butter, only piss poor cinemas don't have it. Maybe some sardines on a cracker for a side.

Crab legs only if they are fresh.

Crab Legs

They served chocolate popcorn for a while but I never got around to taste it

I make my own popcorn. Oil + Flavacol in a wok with some kernels. Put foil over it and let it pop over medium heat. I usually melt some butter as well but it also tastes fine without it.

Why do American shows/ movies always show them getting melted butter?

Doesn't that make everything greasy?

Caramel

>popcorn
>flavor

>melting butter on your popcorn

Literally what the fuck is wrong with Americans?

>wearing shoes inside the house

Sorry but what kind of hick ass swamp-thing movie theater sells fucking crab legs or lobster tails at the snack bar? How do you even trust that shit when even the popcorn is unsafe to eat?

I have mine seasoned with tibetan pink salt and paprika. I also drizzle a fine aoli over the top.

In my cinema we only have salt, and you can salt yourself as much as you'd like from a meme-shaker.

Crab legs

Sweet, nigga. Got salted popcorn when I was like 7 without realising and I was pretty upset.

curry mayo

I sneak store bought Lay's and beer into the cinema. Fuck popcorn that costs 1/2 what the ticket costs.

>wearing shoes inside the house
I'm europoor and there's nothing wrong with it imho t b h. If I'm at someones place I'll take my shoes off only when they explicitly tell me to. Fuck getting my socks dirty from your nasty ass floor and getting my feet cold.
What I can't stand watching American TV tho is when they put their shoe-clad feet on sofas/beds. That's just str8 unhygienic.