What happened on the worst day of your life? And why?

what happened on the worst day of your life? And why?
>my sister died in my arms after being shot by her boyfriend.
>he ran off and got arrested now is in prison for life
>she called me as they were fighting and told me to come pick her up
>as I arrive the door was open
>she was on the kitchen floor blood everywhere
>barley breathing
>I called 911 while putting pressure on her wound
>she told me she loved me
>she told me that I was her best friend as she was mine
>she closed her eyes never to open them again
>I never will forget that moment
It still haunts me to this day
11/15/15

i know the feels man when i was 12 i was on vaction with my dad and this guy and his gf were on a motorcycle and he hit a brick in the road going over 45mphs the bike flipped and he jumped clear however his gf did not she crashed into the barrier and my dad and i saw and we rushed to go help her but it was too late after we called 911 she bled out in our arm while her bf just sat away from us and cried. i still have nightmares about her face looking at me and sometimes it flips to those of people i love. it was a really bad time and im sorry to hear about your sister thats terrible man.

I lost my 1 TB hard disk of nudes that made me cry like a bitch

Pics or it didn't happen.

Today, my wife told me she does not want to be with me anymore.

lucky

I know it may seem a cruel sentiment but at least you got to share those last moments with her. In the grand scheme we all die one day and often we will die alone. It should be comforting to her and yourself that you could be there for her.

I saw my father run over my best friend head by accident when i was 8

Fuck it now you can fuck bitches get amd get money with out a huge anchor holding you back

that's a nice looking burrito. what did u get on it?

Gf broke up with me today. But you beat me by far user im sorry to hear

In ways, absolutely. The heartache that I have now is worse than the heartache of losing a close friend years back to prescription painkillers.

Every meat doubled , rice, corn, lettuce

Two people I love found out I love the other one too.

Both don't want to see me anymore.

Ouch, user.

Do you not know what "worst" means?

one day I posted on Sup Forums and nobody replied.

Fucking Cunts at 5 Guys forgot to put mayo on my burger. I drive home, like 5 miles away. No mayo in fridge.

I wept buckets. Makes me tear up even now, thinking about it.

Them feels

holy shit

You still have a nice turkey dinner at Thanksgiving that year?

The one time I found a dragonite and it ran from me.

Well the feels hit the fuck out of me. Gf broke up with me. Night Sup Forumsros. Have a good one

Ok Gordon,sure.

I know how you feel. I remember when my mom texted me that my sister was dead, it pissed me off.
Fucking little bitch gets away with everything, so by being dead she didn't have to report to prison the next day.
It got me out of a day of work though so that was pretty cool.

I went on a date, and had to stop mid sex because i had extreme diarrheah. Literally 100psi shit blasting from my sphincter. She didnt text me back after that.

I bought 3 packets of Pokemon cards and didn't get any holographics

Noooo o,
Explain why

so fuckin sad, this is a real tragedy. this man went through real hardship while OP is up there boo-hooing with some bullshit sob story

The worst day of my life happened in Afghanistan but I can't talk about it

Ooooo

Their burgers are gross as fuck.

>be me
>be in love with the sweetest 7/10
>love everything about her and she feels the same way
>we make out
>shit was cash
>it was time for her to go
>i pleaded
>she was buried alive in 1945 with just her sister at her side

Pussy do tell

Can you believe that bitches get all mad when you accidentally shit all over them during sex??

Like, we didn't PLAN to do that, it just fucking happened.

Daymn...

Fuuuuu can't top that.

Now I'm interested

I don't know why i'm telling you this but...
>fuck u i don't want tell my business to some random stranger on the interwebs

> I entered /b
> OP was a fag

You had to leave your little brothers behind?

Or was it the goats behind?

I use to live in a really bad area. When i was 16 i went to a house party and got pretty drunk. Thought it would be a good idea to take the long way home and walked through a park. 3 guys in masks ran up to me with guns and knives. They told me to give them everything i have or theyll kill me. I gave them my wallet which didnt have anything in it. One guy punched me and another stabbed my shoulder and cut my left arm after i tried to protect my face.They started running away and left me bleeding. The guy with the gun looked back at me and shot 5 rounds 1 striking me in my hip. I was yelling help and thought i was going to die. I crawled maybe 50 yards yelling for help until someone with there dog found me. Now i have ptsd and every time i hear a gun shot i react by jumping straight to thw ground. Even fireworks make me just fall right to the floor. I now drown my memories with alcohol and xanax

Fuck your dubs then, the doctor is in.

i woulda let you unload on my chest. fuck that cunt bro.

Nah, nothing got on her. My stomach made hans zimmer noises and i pulled out and ran to the toilet.

I had to cut my bro down

Deep

>worst day of your life
When my 8 months old daughter had USG and doctor told me that she had stroke.
She's almost fine now but her left hand is disabled and she's got problems with balancing her body while walking (she's 3 years old). Mentally she's ok. We are doing literally everything we can do to help her.

Sounds like a load of crap user. nice try. you should write b movies.

Nah that shit was liquid acid like xeno blood. Id only take a solid dump on you user.

Welcome to Earth, move the fuck on bro.

So which Sup Forums list actors would star in this movie?

saw that my ex gf posted like 7 posts about how people are shitty and unloyal after i broke up with her for cheating on me , read the comments of her firends and family saying how they feel sorry for her and how her ex (me) didn't diserve her , its not the worst but man it really made me lose some of my faith in everything , how can people be such denying shitholes like come on sis take the blame once

I got married.......

Stay strong for her. If anything every happen to my daughter I would be devastated. Keep being a good parent bruh

can't think of anything particularly bad
guess the worst I can think of right now is my gf leaving me a month ago
still don't understand why, and when I try to talk to her she's more distant than ever
I still fucking see her every day, fucking kill me

Wtf is USG?

Damn bro. Im sorry to hear that.

WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Your parents?

>12th birthday
>super happy
>tell friends
>they attempt to shove a ruler up my ass then tell me to kill myself

>exgf
>come on sis
what?

ultrasonography

If you still love her, that's pretty bad. But if you don't, cheers mate, you got yourself rid of a problem

EVERYBODY DO THE DINOSAUR

You've got some good friends right there

So many terrible things have happened to me that no one single day has been the worst. I guess we can just say that the day I was born was the worst day of my life.

I killed myself.

Why? Because I died.

did you fuck her

Fuck you, that was bullshit.

I have a couple that could be posted but i'll just pick the shorter one.

My brothers 5 years older than me and a while back he was addicted to everything under the sun. Primarily alcohol and benzos.

For reasons i won't go into it was just him and I living in a house together. One day he was out of money and knew i had just gotten paid for some odd jobs.

Long story short he attacked me and robbed me for 60$ at knife point.

Still got some issues from it. Still hate that cunt for it.

Please note that some little boy with no experience of life will be posting again. If you had not even visited once in a lifetime so-called. Down through the break, it would be something like empathy. That kind of service fucking mama's little boys, which is the worst experience ku chick left.

i think he meant com on sis like "come on bro" which is worse of u keep thinking texasly

Im assuming they were black? This is why blacks should be put in jail. Anyone who identifies as a gang member should be killed on sight

Dunno if trolling or the most legendary Guy here

I absolutely do, but we really do want different things from life. I take solace in that, at least.

Dude, no offense, but I told her the same thing about you as I was reaming her asshole later that night...

Today is not that day user

Sorry my man, for how long have you been married?

thinking texasly

Aw, c'mon. Aunt Belle's sausage stuffing makes everything better - don't deny it.

I heard she was buried with her sister by her side.

3 years, have a 1 year old daughter too. I thought everything was good until a few months ago and she finally stopped leading me on today.

That's rough, I hope you're doing better now.

How old are you now? You shouldnt take pills and drink. You seem like you might need some psychological help after that.

>halfway through second year of teaching english in minami sanriku
>2011, earthquake, sirens go off shortly after
>not in a hurry b/c earthquakes happen all the time, never tsunami comes
>walk up side of the hill as hear strange noise
>water is coming fast, heart stops
>watch people disappear, come back down a little to help a couple slower ppl up the tiny wall to the hill
>saw others coming, turn back to help, too late
>stand around with others in total shock, watching roaring water make a town vanish, hear faint screams in the beginning, then just sound of violent water
>spend next week stumbling around looking for people to help
>stench and sites become too much, see a student, barely, who didn't make it
>leave to friends in tokyo, almost never return, because almost everyone i knew is dead

nightmares about every 2 weeks still.

What does she want in life and in what way does it differ with what you want?

Trips of truth

Kill her

If that helps, you are still in the "Golden age" of marriage, probably five more years and you would probably want to kill her or yourself. But why is she leaving?

A few years ago i was up to my bee's in bawls
I couldn't get enough, every where i went i had them in my bee's.
Me be Bawls
Beez Bawls
Beball
Baseketball
Basket Bawls
Suck My balls
#MakeHillaryAmericanAgain
#StumpingTheTrump
#ForTheVeGetarians

todays my birthday

Happy b day user

>she closed her eyes never to open them again
Eyes don't close when you die, op is a lying fagot like always

>100psi shit blasting from my sphincter
Maximum kek

> 9/11
> dad call me from work
> dad tell me to turn on the tv
> i turn on the tv
> see that a plane crashed on the wtc
> dad tell me to listen to him and be strong
> there is a second plane coming closer to the tower, i'll die today, take care of your mother for me
> remember my last words
> ALLAHU ACKBAR

Happy birthday you fucking faggot

Did they ever find the people?

They do when you crush their head in a vise.

Can't tell you how I know that....

happy brithday kid