ITT: Albums to listen to while smoking cigarettes

ITT: Albums to listen to while smoking cigarettes

I always light up a cigarette during the latter parts of amnesiac and end it halfway thru life in a glasshouse, it's fucking amazing.
Disregarding the whole artist's aesthetic I find this a terrible album to smoke, it's just so high pitched and the instrumentacion blends too much, it's hard to describe but I find it annoying

Do you think In Rainbows would be a good album to smoke to?

Literally any album

Even to this masterpiece?

duuudee hell yeaa i smoke LOL

i just bought a pack oooOooO boy its time to light one up!! Hehehehe

DUDE

It would probably make it better

It's also really rgood, I like lighting one at the start or halfway thru nude, but anything after that is also good, it sounds pretencious but smoking during certain parts of albums really enhances the experience for me rather than smoking the whole way thru.

I hate you all
I genuinely hope you all get cancer because you thought smoking was cool because dude mac drmarco told me too haha
I've wasted so much money on cigarettes and if I could go back, I'd never have started

stop being autists

Wow calm down with all the projection there buddy, just because you started smoking to seem cool doesn't mean everyone does, also if you're having trouble with addiction I hope it gets better because it's a shitty thing

What I said was not projection, this is a thread asking what music would be cool to smoke cigarettes to. Op started it with mac demarco and its pretty well known that countless of his fans mimic his style even down to the smoking bit which is despicable
and I'm slowly cutting down on my own intake. I've gone from roughly half a pack a day down to 4 a day. I'm feeling a little bit better but I know I really won't feel great until I completely stop.

Is this a meme or is mu just this shitty now?

Mac demarco is the first smoking musician, I had no idea...

You're such a fucking moron

>using a product that is explicitly made to get you addicted and objectively lowers your quality of life and longevity

hehe but i look so kool doing it and all the indie dudesss do it XD

The OP just said albums to smoke to, all you said about mac demarco is true but there's no reasson to imagine that OP isn't just a guy that smokes a cigarette from time to time and enjoys listening to that album.
Also it's great to hear that you're on the road to quitting, I've had friends and family struggle with smoking and even though it sounds like a shitty PSA the hardest step is starting to make a change, Ive seen countless times when people just sop smoking for a week or so but aren't able to go though with it.
Good luck living a healthier life user :)

Woah, I didn't know cigarettes are produced to made you an addict and also that they are harmful, FUCKING THANK YOU

t. ass blasted smoker who cant jog 20 feet without coughing

you know they're bad, but you smoke anyway! such a rebel!!!!

Only smoking one cigarette per week, stop projecting

>just because you started smoking to seem cool doesn't mean everyone does
there is literally no other reason to

just chew nicotine gum if you are really that desperate for a buzz nicotine itself isnt that unhealthy

CANCER

this post was sponsored by TRUTH

Maybe because it feels good?
Sorry that you only can see things socially and like to feel superior by the things you do/don't do

tim hecker & billy basinski, anything ambient really

Why do you smoke? It doesnt taste good # all

Sadstro music