What's everyone's favorite meme? ^_^

What's everyone's favorite meme? ^_^

ledeckyposting

harambe is a good meme even if it's mainstream

I kinda like "for you" memes, as well as "Aaron Rodgers is gay" memes.

ur lyfe is a meme

CHAD eats PIZZA

Its not a meme. Its a way of life

No, that shit is months old at this point and just corny. If you like this meme, you are a normie yourself because only a normie would find that shit funny.

It's the symbol of ever douche who goes to barstool sports and regurgitates everything they read.

true

Rodgers isn't gay

Its just slander from the butthurt faggots in the North

mmmhmmyeahok.gif

>tfw you are finally a normie
I MADE IT

kill yourself

The ol' "Record Scratch" meme is blazing all over Twitter.

I'd rather the normies keep to their own gorilla memos and let the autismos ruin shit memes themselves

This is one of the few memes I don't understand

What about a gorilla getting shot is worth memeing about exactly?

My favorite meme is when people use different faces in their posts that like represent how they're feeling

Don't try to understand normie "humor"

Harambe can't melt steel beams?

Milhouse not being a meme being a meme

You mean like this?

No, no, like this.

>using that term on here

/r9k/ pls go, feels threads aren't a thing on here anymore.

Holy shit

SHEEEEEIT

PHWOAAAARR

You cheeky little bastard

Damn son

The /fit/ meme that you should squat in adult diapers was good.

Roonposting is funny. As is muh 96

After the the overreaction about Cecil the Lion, people didn't want Harambe to be the electric boogaloo to that retarded outrage. So instead people overreacted 'ironically' to the gorilla's death as the joke.

>normie """"""""""humor""""""""""

DELETE THIS is always funny to me.

I also like that Australian meme where they reply to each other like "t. Stelios Papadopolous"

It's a counter reaction to all the douchebags who choose to rally behind a gorilla that should have been shot instead of people who were killed and deserved the same attention.

This

Get your shine box

The king returns soon

>DELETE THIS
>not DELET THIS

wouldve rather shot the kid and his mom desu

the mom for sure

harambe didn't deserve to go out like that just because the zoo has a few free days a year which bring out the trash

fedora dog is pretty funny

normie is just the cancer term for normalfag which is as old as Sup Forums.

t. Mohammed al Ruins Memes

>harambe didn't deserve to go out like that just because the zoo has a few free days a year which bring out the trash

holy fuck did he fall in on "Free Day".

They had to stop free day in my city because the noggers kept getting into fistfights and 20k of them showed up to watch the monkeys do it.

Wtf? I hate memes now

Chloeposting

This is literally gross

this one has some potential

WHAT THE FUCK WITNESSED
POST ME ON THE SCREENCAP

FUCK OFF

It really isn't

Le cut inside man

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them

dont b rude

That harambe shit got old the first few weeks. The people who keep posting it are those people who told one good joke during high school and college and repeat it everytime you see them.

t. normie manlet faggot like OP

Anyone else into /underrated/ memes here?

>Gimi :D

This one is my favourite meem

checked