2018 world cup

>2018 world cup
>Finals
>Argentina vs. France
>Messi is final chance, he knows his chances of Victory are great, but just incase
>40 minutes in England gets a goal and parks the buff
>One minute left in the match, Messi kicks one in
>Only for Argentina to lose in penalties
>What's this? Messi is quickly retreating back to his locker
>It's a blood bath out there! Messi is shooting the entire opposing English team, and what's this? The entire French team is just laying down taking it while they make white flags to fly with their socks and hands
>What's this? We're hearing now that Messi is surrounded. He's pointing the gun at himself

How the 2018 WC Final is going to go down.

Are you okay, OP?

>Argentina vs. France
>somehow England is involved

Good post

2deep4u

I get England is supposed to represent Messi's desires of mirroring Maradona. The guns represents his masculinity while the match itself is an analogy of life and death. But I don't get the concept of France being involved, are you trying to imply he's a faggot?

>He's pointing the gun at himself

NO

>AmeriAds thinking football is played between three teams

>are you trying to imply he's a faggot?
Isn't that clear yet?

tbqh i'm stoned out of my mind right now and thought france made more sense.

Didn't replace all of England though. TBh it having 3 different countries makes it a better shitpost tho.

>mfw op finally went off his rocker

Oh you, Brazil

>Argentina - France
>minute 119
>higuain chokes on the one and only chance to score
>we lose in penalties

>higuain starts laughing maniacally
>it was his plan all along
>grabs a gun and kills the whole team as he puts his french jersey on

This is so stupid.........but funny

THIS so fucking much
im high btw

>implying higuain will ever play for the NT again
Imagine if he decides to come back to River. He'd literally get murdered by the fans.

>Finals
>France
Fat chance

Don't forget, France was a finalist the last 2 times the World Cup was held in Europe

These lucky trips may be a good omen, thanks Burger-kun

>WC 2018 final Argentina - Germany (again)
>119th minute
>Higuain finds himself in a 1 on 1 with Neuer
>shoots...
>again choke miss, but the ball hits the woodwork
>ball bounces on Jesus tattoo of Leonardo Messi
>tattoo Jesus tells Messi: you're the new Messiah, take my ball and fulfill your legacy
>Messi scores a overhead kick blooter and becomes the GOAT of the GOATS
>mfw

Implying WE wont win the WC again. Would be glorious.

You couldn't even score against us.

>implying argentina will even reach the semis

>2018 WC final
>Brazil vs. Argentina
>Nerman intentionally plays like shit and scores an own goal because that homo faggot loves Messi more than his country or even himself

Hows autism like?

Thats pretty ungrateful, considering how he carried you in 2014 and now in the olympics.

Maybe its time to face reality and accept that your corrupt country has destroyed any chance at actually producing a good team again.

Stop bullying Higuain
He is a good player and cute

Nah, he doesn't care that much about Argentina, he just faked his crying and quitting from the team so he could avoid all the criticism, and it worked.

Because england reaching the final is much more less likely than france doing it. But it represents england.

Hmm this OP has me thinking, soccer is obviously boring as shit and needs to change ASAP but how?

Sure you could do small tweaks like shrinking the field/players on the field, allowing tackling, multi ball, etc but those are just really trying to shine a rusty piece of tin. Sure you might get some of the rust off but it's still an old piece of tin.

If you had multiple teams it would totally revolutionize the game and dare I say, make it actually interesting.

Here's what the field should look like, 4 teams, each have their own goal. Each team starts with 7 points. Evertime a team is scored on you deduct a point. Once that team goes down to 0 they are eliminated and kicked off the field until there is only one winner renaming.

Here's what the field would look like, probably would need boards and nets around it like hockey to keep the ball in.

You could also make it a circle I suppose too which could increase some of the board play strategy like hockey.

One of the keys of having 4 teams would be to have multiple teams ally and betray each other during the right times of the game. Leading to strategy unseen in soccer and possibly sports in general.

You could also probably have the same field for 1v1 games too if the idea of four teams is a bit much for the traditional soccer fans.

thank you based agent G

which would be the best team for him to beat in a world cup final?

England for the press?
Brazil for the rivalry?
Germany for the story?

Messi was always fucked out of the World Cup by Germany.

> implying it will be different the next time

I wonder if he resents Germany and Chile.

River fan here, not gonna happen, but if he play like shit, then yes.

>France represents england

DELETE THIS

le choke when it matters man

England, beating Germany in the semis, if possible

Shut the fuck up

No one posted the obvious meme World Cup 2018 for Messi yet

> England in Group Stage for history banter
> Chile in RO16 for Copa America redemption
> Germany in QF for World Cup redemption
> Portugal in SF to top Ronaldo
> lose to Brazil in final to his successor Nerman for rivalry meme magic
> suicide in locker room

*pushes you off* what the fuck gay
*shrugs and finds a hot girl to kiss*

But we managed to score against ourselves !

Twice !

Ah fucking hell

UNA