Have you ever met a smart person with a tattoo?

Have you ever met a smart person with a tattoo?

Depends on how smart is considered smart. I've met clearly not dumb people with tattoos.

No

How many tattoos do you have senpai

Yes

yup, one frind of mine is a fucking genius, but also narcissic, egocentric, fucking douchebag. But a genius

None. All tattoos are trashy.

What do fags like you have against tattoos? I don't understand why you think it's such a big deal. Obviously you dont have tattoos and you're probably a complete idiot who sucks nigger cock.

Yes

Smallish percentage, but definitely.

no, the people i know have jobs that dont involve workin cars or workin the pole

yes but met more smart people without them

The only people that care if you have tattoos are the ones that don't have one

Yes, but I agree that it was an exception.

I have a dread mullet/ absolutely terrible tattoos and im da smartest :)

I have about 20 tattoos. I am doing my masters in stratetic politics. I don´t consider myself dumb

obviously not, every single person with a tattoo is by default a drooling idiot.

strategic*

>
¿Qué pasa con Chile, user?

>chile is white

Wena conchatumadre

>judging others life decisions yet still goes on Sup Forums doing fuck all

/thread

cant say i had, this one girl i liked started a relationship with a black fucker with kratos tatoos wtf a nig with a crapy tatoo of a fictunal charater that is white...

Sup Forums is the thinking man's leisure activity.

it just makes you look like an insecure sheepel that needs attention because you have no other way of getting it. that's all

One of the smartest guys I know, computer science phd, is covered head to foot in tattoos. He even has embeds under his skin.

pic or you are a liar.

Yes, I have met very intelligent people with tattoos. I had a Differential Equations professor and a Computer Science Professor who both had tattoos on their arms.

So you can't want to draw on your own skin

You don't get out much, do you?

Anderson?

Thinking that intelligence has a direct relation to the act of tattooing yourself is... Ahh

not yet but still hopeful

Yes but never a smart female with a tattoo

Nope

>Insecure sheeple!!!!1!!1!11!
>Jumping on a bandwagon with no objective backing.
Please stop your sheeple ways, you're scaring the children.

Whether it's right or right I'm definitely prejudiced against people with tattoos.

Those prejudices are almost always correct.

Yeah I have met smart people with tattoos. I just consider it a lapse in judgment combined with poor taste.

I haven't met him, but cr1tikal seems pretty smart to me

Sup Forums started as a place for autistic weeaboos, now its mainly for autists

That is not true, neither that pretentious stereotype.

So thats why you get attention by being edgy...

remember when tattoos were for actual bad asses like people in prison and sailors

he finished college, meaning hes smarter than 99% of this shithole, myself included

Yes, because getting tattoos is just as common for millennials as paying too much for coffee. It used to be a pleb attempt at rebellion, now it's just expected.

so that's why you get attention by being faggy...

and like for people who served in the military to show pride? Yeah I remember those days. But I have nothing against tattoos in general now. Like I said in an earlier post I've had a DE and Comp Sci professor who both had tattoos.

>word tattoos are almost always cancerous
>Family related tattoos are hit or miss, the people that usually get them are not too bright
>Artistic tattoos are fine. Abstract ones, colorful ones, shit like that. They're usually pretty well thought out and fit the wearers lifestyle
>Minimalistic "girly" tattoos are dumb but harmless

Pic related, my first tattoo.. but i am a shitty liberal arts student so my opinion isn't worth much

You do know tattoos have been around for thousands of years right? It's not some new trend for attention.

My brother's pretty smart, and has a bunch of tattoos. He's the most articulate and erudite punk you will ever meet.

thats a sick piece

Nigga the motherfucker that landed that fucking whater-the-fuck on a GOD DAMNED FUCKING MOVING ASTEROID was tattooed as all fucking hell wearing a shirt covered in tits and ass.
Tattoos don't fucking matter. It's just some fucking ink in your skin, a little bit of fucking decoration. What the fuck ever.
besides, it's hot as fuck when a girl as tattoos. I fucking loved tattoos on feet and legs especially, but the entire fucking body is some of the hottest fucking shit I've ever seen.
Like, are you even fucking kidding me right now? Is it even fucking feasible, within the realm of fucking possibility, that you can be that fucking dumb?
Go fuck yourself.

That's a very well done tattoo, but it's so pointless. You clearly got it just to get a tattoo.

If you're a grill, you should fuck your brother. I can guarantee he wants to fuck you.

I know, but badass use to have tattoos, now faggot wannabe hipsters that think they are artists or alt are doing it which is what makes them look pathetic.

Yeah, I'm fucking one.

I totally get your point, for me I see tattoos as an artistic medium and if I dig an artists work enough, I don't see anything wrong with wearing it on my skin.

You might as well get tattooed with the lyrics of every song you like then. Same logic.

I've met some great craftsman with really sick tats.
Craftiness stems from creativity and a deep imagination.
>The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
-Albert Eintstein

What's his name?

Being insecure and wanting attention isn't a new thing within the last several thousand years.

No grill here.

In theory I guess yeah, but i see it like would you rather hang up a lyrics sheet on your wall, or would you hang a painting? You could realistically do both, but one of them makes more sense in the context of putting something up for people to look at or for you to look at and enjoy

depends on what you mean. i got a friend who is math smart beyond reason. he understands programming and math so fast i can barely comprehend his actions. then again he is ugly and his parents are lower middle class so that might explain why he doesn't care as much about tattoos.

Literally just went to go look..
My childhood friend whom I've grown distant with has Deadpool, Cable, Hellsing from Hellsing ultimate, and some text I can't remember but is cringey.
His girlfriend literally has the fucking Mustang emblem tattooed on her chest and one foot, the same brand as her first horse on her shoulder, and then the last is just sad, it's a note her mom wrote to her on the day she was murdered. Still pretty dumb, though.
Tattoos done wrong.

very little smart people in the world
very a few got tattoo at the same time

So much sense in a poorly written rant

Fukken racist

I know plenty of people who have PhDs or similar levels who have tattoos. In fact one woman I know is a managing director of a pharmaceutical company, rapidly making her way towards the very upper management levels, who also has tattoos covering her legs, back and shoulders.

I also know people with tattoos who are as dumb as a sack of bricks.

Which explains why you're here :^)

My gf has a tattoo. She also has an MBA from a top notch uni and a six figure salary. its not a visible tattoo though, so if we are talking smart folks with tattoos you can see even when they're wearing business attire, no I don't know any of those.

I knew a physics professor who had a tattoo and dressed like a biker. He was pretty smart.

I mean, honestly, you're right. If I'd just toned it back a little bit, then I think it really would have been a home run. Thanks for the criticism.

Yup, phd chemist I work with. Smartest fucker I ever met, two full sleeves.

Yes my girlfriend who almost has her master's has 5 tattoos.

So much bait, and everybody taking it.

pic or you are full of shit

A smart person with a tattoo is kind of like the cashier at walmart that you can tell is somewhat mentally disabled and that they only hired because of the quota and that you dread checking you out, but then they actually do a good job so you can get out of there quickly. Those people deserve a cupcake with a single candle in it. Special ones, they are.

Yes and they were used to signify ownership, I'm glad that these people weed themselves. Just as you are posting unironically on a containment board.

5 tats, sounds like a whore, you should be careful, plus a masters is standard today, not smart.

Ha. Must be me you're talking about.

Plenty of paramedics with tattoos

My fathet

smart! no med school drop outs.

Full stack dev here. Full chest and legs. I can still wear jeans and a t-shirt and look like I have none. So, double smart I suppose.

I have tattoos that you can't see if I'm fully clothed. What does that have to do with getting attention?

Anyone else feel like a couple tattoos look like shit, but full sleeves, full chest, etc look fucking amazing?

smart maybe
socially adaptable not

Yes. only person in my life with a tattoo and brains is my uncle. He is the only one i could claim had that combo and the crazy party is he has a testicular rediculous amount of common sense and is extremely knowledgeable.

ahaha "almost has a masters" qualifies as 'smart' now.

not that I doubt you, she's probably a fuckin' rocket scientist who just happens to like small cocks, but the point is that you chose a pretty retarded benchmark.

also, pics....

That's even worse. You're a bitch and hide your tats, but when shallow people start talking about ink you go " guys I'm like you and roll up your selves or (more pathetic) pant leg and go "I'm part of the hipster faggot club too"

I've got tattoos and I'm pretty fucking smart. At least I'm not a fag like you OP.

no, it makes you look like a white trash meth head from Alabama, roll tide!

180 iq
>nuff siad

Sure. Because the tattoo on my shoulder gets seen by... well no one unless I'm fucking them basically. I'm clearly an attention whore.

>autists like this consider intelligence the most important trait
>as a result of your personality will never have a chance to propagate your genetics
>your intelligence ends with you, alone in a basement, surrounded by piss jugs

:^) at least you knew everything

This guy! OP just has been proven right! Time to 404.

Just a hipster bitch. When you are at your parents house and have to ask them for money you can act like their little angle and they can't see the tats. But when you and your loser friends run out of convo about IPA beers and facial hair you can show each other your hidden tats.

I used to draw on myself with a pen in 3rd grade. I was told not to do that anymore. I stopped. I'm glad it was not permanent.
Tattoo people are idiots that want to be seen with some trapper keeper art permanently on their skin because they think that skeleton or dragon or whatever is cool. It's a 3rd grade mentality that was not curbed when it should have been. They were not properly disciplined and are locked in a child's fantasy.