And I cried, actually. I cried. Then I said out loud, 'This is not why I became an actor.'

>And I cried, actually. I cried. Then I said out loud, 'This is not why I became an actor.'

>Unfortunately the microphone was on and the whole studio heard.'

What did he mean by this?

>be millionaire
>"here take more millions to sit in a green room"
>cry

this so much

Are you upset, Ian? Say it.

These movies were made so lazily though.

I'm working on a VR theater experience. Imagine being able to see Hamilton from any row you want on Broadway and needing nothing more than a HTC Vive.

The future is now and it's going to be amazing.

Bahahaha post in the right thread next time faggggg

this

>hurr durr first world problems derp derp muh money

Why are poorfags so deluded?

I'm not saying that, I'm saying why would you cry
about being paid millions to sit in a green room.

because there's more to life than money? are you really this fucking shallow?

He obviously wasn't crying because he was being paid millions to sit in a green room, then.

He meant he's a self-important actual faggot who improvised his own melodramatic scene during his down time on set and then went out of his way to tell as many people about it as possible.

Chris Lee never did things like this.

Why shouldn't he be upset? He's been around for a while and is now witnessing and contributing to the death of his art

he doesn't care about the money, not everyone's a jew at heart

name one thing more important than money other than family

>name one thing more important than money other than the thing that's obviously more important than money

great job

gay wizard's situation has nothing to do with family you autistic fucking moron

well, when you have as much of it as gandalf has, having more of it just seems pointless

especially considering he's a homosexual who probably doesn't have kids (im guessing here not even gonna bother to google)

caring about the feelings of wealthy actors you don't personally know, apparently

He already has more money than he or his heirs know what to do with, and he obviously likes acting. He probably had a lot of fun with the original Lord of the Rings trilogy, and it probably hit him really hard that the Hobbit was going to be nothing like that, and he was going to be sitting in a greenscreen for hours, talking to himself.

He's an old man who's been acting all his life, shit probably kind of sucks.

>I'm not saying that, I'm saying why would you cry
>about being paid millions to sit in a green room.

Because you are a classically trained actor trained to interact with people and you dread what your profession has become?

>waaah i have an extremely easy job that pays retardedly huge sums of money waah i'm so sad

I get that it hurts his ego, but to actually start sobbing? The old man needs a little perspective

You're misunderstanding what would hurt. Not his ego.

See

>muh art, muh passion
>still cash that paycheck though

Get fucked old man. You can choose to only do theatre. You've made enough money I'm sure.

kill yourself famalam

>Thought there might be some discussion about the direction movies are heading in
>Whole thread is just poorfags being salty that famous actors are rich

how's highschool?

you tell me

Money doesn't mean anything when you feel like a fraud and a hack, and that you are no longer achieving your potential.

Wasn't dumbledore like a Cia assassin irl or something?
Why is he such a little bitch

He's voting remain, so I'm just sad his tears didn't catch the microphone and electrocute him.

You come to Sup Forums for discussion?

woo boy

you're severely autistic if you believe UK has even the slightest chance of leaving EU

britbongs, when will you learn?

>The direction movies are heading in

Now, The Hobbit trilogy is basically terrible fucking schlock that took a fat dump on the source material and didn't live up to the original trilogy at all, but it has absolutely nothing to do with the OP's image.

He's a fucking actor. He is paid to make believe. He is paid to have a vivid imagination, and convince us to go along with him on the ride. If he honestly can't make believe that he's talking to people in an empty room, he is missing the entire point of acting. It's why the stereotypical actor is that weird drama kid that talks to himself.

He even admitted later that it was retarded for him have this little episode. "The direction movies are going in" has nothing to do with CGI vs Practical or Greenscreen or whatever the latest trend it's cool to hate on Reddits front page. Cunt.

i feel your pain user

What direction are movies heading in?

great actor, chill old guy, but still a faggot

I didn't read what you said, but you're a retard, fuck off

Can't wait until summer is over, Jesus Christ when I was your age I was trying to get laid

Why weren't the actors in the studio?