I'm Geralt of Rivia, The Witcher®.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrCN2dLFf5Y
youtu.be/32vlOgN_3QQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not idris elba

invasion of Sup Forumseddit is real

Not funny either

Fuck off, reddit. Geralt is also not the only witcher, you fucking kike.

I'm Ciri, the Lion Cub of Cintra

JUST

Soy Gerardo de Rivera

Movie won't be called "The Witcher". Platige Image doesn't have rights to this title - they can only use polish title "Wiedźmin" - not sure what it will be called outside of Poland.

the hexer

I want Geralt played by Mel Gibson.

No but he is the title character in the series who has 8 books written about him, some comic books, 3 games, a shitty film and a shitty TV series. The witcher refers to him dumbass.

So how come the English translations use the title? Did they set up some deal? Maybe they could do the same for the film.

I am Geralt

i the witcher !

More like Dandelion

I would love to see Timothy Olyphant as Geralt

no it doesn't, faggot.

drop it, whoreson

Yes it does.

no, because that would break the 4th wall, you cunt

Interesting choice. Would risk.

Josh Holloway would be pretty good

Books publishers probably have some kind of deal with CD Projekt. Not sure how it looks now, but a few months ago people from CDP said that Platige Image didn't contact them for the usage of "The Witcher" title so they probably won't use it.

I said last night that I'd prefer cast of unknowns.

First for Mads Geralt BEST GERALD.

na.

Have they attached a director to it?

The name's Geralt, Geralt of Rivia

Quentin Tarantino

What a fucking pig-disgusting hud. And kids play shit like this?

Tomasz Bagiński is the director. This will be his first live action movie - till now he was only making animated movies. His short animation "The Cathedral" was nominated for Oscar in 2002

youtube.com/watch?v=lrCN2dLFf5Y

Yes. He's been attached since like 2014 when he started the process. Here is one of his short films that happens to have our guy in it.

youtu.be/32vlOgN_3QQ

That's a nice, that his background is in animation since I really don't want Gods of Egypt -tier awful blend of CGI and live action. I suppose he can/knows how to blend them together in a better way.

Everyone in the books who isn't a close friend refers to him as the witcher.

Masturbatory Mary Sue fantasy for teenage edgelords. It's garbage.

I have read the books. Just because someone says "where's the elf?" doesn't mean that elf is THE elf. He's just a elf.

woah, noice

>sorcerer breaks his leg with a staff in a fight without magic
>has mommy issues
>gets killed by a peasant with a pitchfork
>sterile
>often sulks
>bad with women
The games are bad at bringing out Geralt's flaws, pic related.

CIA

>this '''''''''white'''''''''' person
>geralt

>sky is 100% clouds
>o noes we have no water
what?

>bad with women

That's just plain wrong. He may not be able to keep a relationship, but women flock to him in droves.

>Mary Sue

Geralt is amazing at fighting, but often the situations that he tries to fix end up with lots of bloodshed and everyone hating him.

The upcoming movie is going to be a Polish language movie with Polish actors, right?

No please we need a good actor, vidyakino aready sucks enough

It's not vidyakino, it's fantasy novelkino

he's still can't understand them or know how to deal with them. There are also only about 4 women that want him in the books. He also can't express his emotions and mind-reading is the only reason he could even have a good relationship with Yennefer. I have no idea why cd red projekt made him hate it in the games.