At what age did you outgrow racism?

At what age did you outgrow racism?

Clearly not 21 because I'm racist as fuck.

36 still dislike niggers

Mad chinks incoming

never really been racist but i do have some prejudice against drug addicts and alcoholics.

I actually became more racist since moving from Texas to Louisiana. I never had a problem with any ethnic group until I saw firsthand how they ruin everything they touch here. The government can't pay for them, they're shit at manual labor, they're stupid as fuck, and they have the audacity to be proud about it.

I never meant to, but I still remember the day I woke up realizing that I was racist against cajuns.

>never really been racist

You're joking.

I didn't understand what was racist about this picture. Then I realized it was your post.

In 2016 the word racism no longer holds any real meaning to it. Today if you're white and not part of the extreme left agenda you're automatically a racist.

So to answer your question, its not possible.

I honestly grew into racism. Growing up, I was not racist, and was inundated with anti racist messages. Then, in college, I began to actually interact with black people. That's when I realized how horrible they are.

I never was racist to begin with. No child starts out racist, you're taught to be racist

Also in 2016, you're no longer allowed to judge another person's character if they're not white.

If you do you're a racist, and that goes double if you're white

When I learned more about other races and escaped my small town bubble enough to see that skin color has nothing to do with how shitty a person is. The white trash in my town is exactly the same as black trash in cities. It's poverty, lack of education, and the breaking down of healthy families/communities.

>outgrow racism

I've had my moments, but I never hold any prejudice. Only basement-dwelling sperglords judge people based on their race.

My parenrs taught me to accept all people no matter what makes us different, but I still fucking hate niggers, can't even stand being close to one.

You never interacted with black people until college? Hoo boy!

Implying that someone who grew up seeing and trusting onlh their own race isn't going to be naturally freaked out when the start interacting with other races in adulthood.

I'm from a country that's 90% white and grew up in a town that's almost 100% white. It never was a problem for me. Guess I was raised right

you mean at what age did I outgrow logic?

um not yet thankfully

when niggers stop nigging, then i'll stop hating them

I didnt.

Yeah I'm talking about going from a small town in America to, for example, a southern city where you will see 75 percent black people all day and an almost completely different culture. It's naturally jarring but it doesn't make you racist to feel that way.

you know who teaches racism? niggers and mexiniggers

I dunno bout that man i had a teacher that didn't want any nig nogs on his class, poor old man got fired, really good teacher tho.

Yeah I can see that. My grandma said she was shocked the first time she saw a black man, all the kids would run after him pointing and going whoa. He was a US soldier based in our country in ww2

17 when I rad guns germs and steel

read*

from 1 to 5 my only friend aside from my sister was a black kid named romance. he was 3 years older than me and was cool as hell. next we moved to a mostly hmong neighborhood and the kids there were pretty cool as well. i was closest to a kid name greg who lived across the street from me (black kid). 3 years later i moved to a rich all white neighborhood and school. didn't even know racism was a thing until that year. so i guess i grew into it, rather than grow out of it.

Nova Scotia thanks you for taking them off our hands. French fucks.

Is hating French people racist?