Well...?

Well...?

This shit got me worrying a lot lately

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ikax0Y0NJsY
libertynewsnow.com/quiz-who-said-it-hillary-or-hitler-3/article2757
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you own a dog as a pet?

Do you know who else owned a dog? HITLER!!!!

OMG LITERALLY HITLER!!!111111

I thought he wanted to stop immigration until all the current immigrants were accounted for and vetted to see if they are a danger. Then resume with a more thorough vetting system for future immigrants.
I think people have called him Hitler enough for him not to suggest mass killings.

Trump's only focus will be how to become richer, and how to help his friends become richer. If he is elected his last concern will be the common people who elected him.

I don't have to worry, I'm white.

trump won't do almost anything of what he told to the sheeple , he just wants to be president

he'll build a stretch of that wall to please their most violent supporters then he'll focuse on more important things, there will be no mass deportations

CTR Shills fuckk off
SAGE

and much like Hitler started ww2
Hillary will start ww3

We hate Hitler because of what he did.. having a dog in no way contributed to what he did.. this did.. how retarded are you

Even if that's true, I'd rather have a president that wants to make his American friends richer instead of one that wants to make the middle east richer.

With any luck, we'll purge the country of those following the Islamic religion. I prefer killing them over deporting them myself.

First they came for the...

If that's true, it won't change much. Hillary has that same goal, with financial support from said rich assholes.

This. Trump wants to make money and see his face as the 45th president of the United States. He won't deport anyone because that would hurt his wallet. It's the people he is appealing to we all should be worried about, people who take pride on its ignorance about everything that doesn't concern them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ikax0Y0NJsY Hicks like this.

>everyone who owns a dog wants to deport millions of people
what?

Factually, in reality, it is not possible to deport millions of people in a short amount of time without massive human rights violations, and even then it's not really possible.

Hitler tried it, and failed, so he moved to the holocaust as a back up. The president of Yugoslavia in the early 90's also tried it, and it lead to many minorities being attacked and heavily persecuted and wrongly deported. Said president is now serving jail time for "Crimes against humanity"

So it's a valid question. It is not possible to deport 6 million people. Will Trump simply drop the idea?

I met her in person actually pretty cool

My knee jerk reaction to seeing her support a notion is to go against it.
For once I might agree with her, but not for the same reasons.

he don't win, don't worry buddy

Technically Russia started WW3 as they've made no less than 3 acts of war on us in the past year

Wrong place to ask, Sup Forums worships der fuhrer

Hitler did nothing wrong. Look at Germany now that he's been gone for more than 50 years. Germany is 5 years away from being labeled Deutschlandistan by its new citizens.

You are aware crime statistics aren't scientific proof, yes?

there wont be a ww3 with trump dick face

technically we'd need to actually declare war for it to be WW3

Germany became shit because of Hitler, m8. It wasn't the evil jews who fucked up horribly in a war and caused his country to be divided and under occupation of two other Nations for half a century

He was objectively a terrible leader. He's like a really really shitty Otto Von Bismarck. The ONLY reason people like Hitler is because he was a psychopathic edgelord.

user's point is Ad Hitlerum.

Hillary sees capitalism and laissez-faire as a hinder to society's progress; she wishes the government to have control of the economy and of what people can and cannot do. She wants very strict gun laws. She is corrupted in many ways, and her followers will do anything to shut up anyone who disagrees with them.

Hitler saw capitalism and laissez-faire as a hinder to society's progress; he wished the government to have control of the economy and of what people can and cannot do. He instated very strict gun laws. He is corrupted in many ways, and his followers will do anything to shut up anyone who disagrees with them.

You can literally take any politician and compare him to Hitler. I'm not murrikan but I would vote for Trump aware that he's quite stupid, but naive. Hillary is corrupted, and she knows and embraces that. Hell, I'd risk saying that she stood with Bill during the Lewinsky scandal so she could get to the oval office easily.

I'm voting for Trump now.

Because he wants to suck Russias dick and I disagree with that. If my options are Russian world dominance and a decline of the US from a world power to a toadie for a third world nation, and WW3, I'd pick WW3.

Fuck Russia

murrica has made so many privacy breaches against other countries Russians hit back and its war?

Oh no! Trump will gas Mexicans! These 3 normal solutions to stopping taxes from going to illegals made me realize Trump is literally Hitler!!

When you can start connection tons of things to him and Hitler, it stops being silly to compare them. They are very very similar.

However Trump is most similar to Mussolini

>muh russia

Except conditions heavily improved at the beginning of Hitler's work. With Hitler running the show, living conditions improved DRASTICALLY.

So you just hate Russia, you never considered the fact that allies don't just use each other for militaristic ideas

Comparing Hitler to Trump is like comparing OP to a successful man

Yes. Cyber attacks absolutely are a declaration of war and should be treated as such.

You also ignore their attacking of foreign aircraft, and their breaking of international treaties they signed. But russia good boys cuz putin manly rite? Keep sucking that Putin dick, maybe he won't have you shot then.

>but US did
Then those countries have reason to declare war on a country that spend 10 times more on its military and has a 5 times larger military than the next largest one, Russia. They are welcome to try. You might as well argue the US can't bitch about terrorists because it helped create terrorists groups in the 80's.

Illegals pls get off Sup Forums and go make more tacos for us till you get deported.

Yes I just hate Russia for no reason same as how you have no reason to hate anyone. It's all invalid because dindu nuffin

Trump and Obama have a lot in common with Mussolini.

If you replace Jew with Conservative or Populist, Hillary is very close to Hitler.

well at least you are being forced to think. Go vote for Hillary you fucking autist

>proposed
He told them to get the fuck out or face consequences.

>death camps as alternative
Hitler believed the jews were the ultimate evil of the world and need to be exterminated like vermin. Death camps also slaughtered various slavs, because Hitler wanted eastern territories. He believed that Germany was too small for his glorious nation and for the sake of future generations, more land was required.

Trump does not believe in any of this. Trump wants illegal immigrants to get out and stop working below minimum wage, thus taking away job opportunities from Muricans.

This image is providing people with blatantly false information.

But that's precisely my point. Indeed, you can compare Trump to Hitler. You can compare Hillary to Hitler. You can compare any politician to Hitler.

libertynewsnow.com/quiz-who-said-it-hillary-or-hitler-3/article2757

Trump will not make America great again, IMO America lost its opportunity to become great again when Ron Paul lost the nomination back in '12. But he's still better than the alternative.

black lives matter and taco land people be all supporting Hillary and setting the streets on fire and attacking white people.

time for you all to go back home.
no you cant take Hillary with you shes going to jail.

You're worrying about similarities between two people. Who gives a fuck.

Why don't you worry about Russia's new Satan 2 and Killary's plans to start WW3? Typical shill doesn't think things through

Why you'll mad we work hard for a living, yo.
We clean you'z guyz gutters coz you don't want to.
We cutz your grass.
We please your wivz when youz not home.
What more can we do?
We work out bollockz off, whilst youz guyz are sat at your comfy desc making paper aeroplanez.
We are not the enemy.
We hate the mudslimez too.

Germany got fucked over BIG TIME after WWI.
Hitler took the country out of economical disaster into a prosperous industrial superpower.
Then he took a bunch of drugs that fucked his brain hard, and he started making retarded decisions which led to Germany's loss in WWII.
Had the late assassination been successful, who knows, maybe Germany would have won.

well we hate aids.
stop spreading the shit around pls

this. vote trump if you live in the east coast, 5 of those things would wipe out everything in the east coast

even if you managed to survive, half of all americans would be dead, other nations would stop learning English, your relatives would die, your currency would become worthless, you'd have nothing.

>This shit got me worrying a lot lately

Shitskin detected.

Trump is my kind of people.

>Hitler took the country out of economical disaster into a prosperous industrial superpower.
This meme must die already.

This series of words is hot. Nice job, based supporter!

not drugs he became a vegetarian and his health deteriorated very quickly.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The motherfucking five eyes network preforms more sovereign data breaches daily then the rest of the world combined. But everytime some other country does the same and you Americans go cry to your mommies.

I live in nyc, this is why I'm voting Trump.

Iz personally carry comdomz, but maybe youz should keep more in the house if thatz what your worry iz.

I got one also

>bollockz
Britbong detected

Why? Can't handle real truths? You dirty lying jew

Can't handle Keynesianism.

You mixed up the clinton side with the trump side, because I know all of those can be checked for him lmao.

Fake and gay. Posting the original.

do these ppl look like they at gun point?

He took lots of amphetamine. As the war went on, he progressively got worse mentally. In the last stages of war, he took a whole lot of drugs just to make him function - for digestion, for shitting, for not having diarrhea, etc.

Iz not enven balck guyz.
Why you give uz so much hate?
Wez work ard for our moneyz.

illegals need to go home or enter legally.

that is all.

Vote for less criminals on our streets.
Vote trump.

just ask juliani how he got 80% drop in crime rate for nyc. America can be greater than it ever was

hitler was a good man fuck you

B-but they dont let uz.
You need a pointz system or something so they knowz who work ard
That way we can prose our worth.
I hate working ard and then uz just geting hate

>Yes. Cyber attacks are absolutely are a declaration of war and should be treated as such.

>You also ignore USA's use of drones in foreign countries to futher thier own interests. Thier Breaking of ceasefires during the arab springs. But America still great cause muh capitilism rite? Keep sucking on the pacifier kid, maybe you wont get burnt in atomic hellfire.

>but Russia did
Then those countries have reason to declare war on a country who has stronger political ties with every country in the world than anyone else and an economy resurging faster than the next largest one, USA. They are welcome to try. You might as well argue that Europe can't bitch about refugees because it do enough to stop them becoming refugees in the 80's.

That propoganda really does sound good doesn't it?

>Implying a bunch of ilegal beaners dying off is an issue

>YFW Bill Clinton deported 12 million illegals.

>this is your average drumpf supporter

by working hard you mean stealing from people assaulting them and collecting EBT and other systems to support you leeches.

the only point system you need for now is the 3 point system.
at least til trump kicks you all out.

guess who called blacks super predators?