When will Hillary Clinton be called upon by the totally non-biased media to disavow her role in paying for and...

When will Hillary Clinton be called upon by the totally non-biased media to disavow her role in paying for and orchestrating violence at Trump rallies?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/2016/10/18/project-veritas-election-videos/
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wearing an anti-Trump t-shirt at a Trump rally is inciting violence
>and it's Hillary's fault
Another ironclad Clinton scandal, ayy boys?

Nimble America plz leave

i know you troll (or are retarded, or paid) but the O'keefe videos have people on tape talking about inciting riots. Even direct links to Hillary directing traffic.

Never. Enjoy eight more years of Democratic party rule Trump fag loser.

probably never since this is bullshit

back to the russian drawing board

What do you call this, oh tolerant liberal?

Or this?

whats for dinner ruskov? vodka vif a side uv potatos?

or this?

or this?

perhaps the better question is when will the trump supports riot and take over the capitol building? cause I wanna watch that unfold on CNN

>wearing a shirt or holding a sign can cause a riot because Trump supporters are such unstable retards
>that makes it Hillary's fault

>When will Hillary Clinton be called upon by the totally non-biased media to disavow her role in paying for and orchestrating violence at Trump rallies?

>o'keefe
The proven liar and fraudster?

snopes.com/2016/10/18/project-veritas-election-videos/

Trump supporters deserve their assess beat. They are dumb af.

When the Media becomes unbiased

Egg on her face

"Wearing a shirt"

"Holding a Sign"

wow random photos with no context. russia at an all time low

>james okeefe

Comeuppance? Trump has openly incited violence at his rallies and his supporters have been more than willing to carry through.

Hillary Clinton is threatening to start WW3 with Russia.

When can I go to her rallies and start punching people in the face?

"She looked really good in that dress. She deserved to get raped. It's her fault for showing so much cleavage."

MUH RUSSIA!!! PUTIN IS SABOTAGING THE ELECTIONZZ!!!!!!

>Hillary Clinton is threatening to start WW3 with Russia.
You're an idiot. If you actually believe she's said that then I should punch YOU in the face.
>When can I go to her rallies and start punching people in the face?
When you stop being a keyboard warrior, faget.

Nice use of the CTR evasive retort flowchart.

>Beyonce dresses and performs in a sexually provocative manner
>that's the same as boasting about sexually assaulting women

hmm i think your the idiot Hillary wants a no fly zone and the general who is over in syria said that a no fly zone would start a war on top of her taking donation money from the people who make the us's military air craft do your research

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war

>what happens when a real journalist doesnt bow to the established narrative
He was sued for invasion of privacy by angry fucks he exposed (in CA where both parties must agree to filmed), and got charged with a misdemeanor for filming on federal property without permission.
>not a crook
Hitlery and Bill Inc are the crooks. Try again.

I have been seeing this acronym so much lately, what does it mean?

Newsflash for you cupcake. Trump's boasting about about sexual assault (He really didn't) isn't going to sink the country like Hillary Clinton's ACTIONs will.

But I wouldn't expect a snowflake like you care. Why waste time on the corrupt Clinton Foundation and their warhawking candidate when Trump called a lady fat 20 years ago!!!! WAHHHH!!!!

>hmm i think your the idiot Hillary wants a no fly zone and the general who is over in syria said that a no fly zone would start a war on top of her taking donation money from the people who make the us's military air craft do your research

Cuntery will say whatever will get her elected. She would say that everyone will get free money if she thought they would believe it.

She doesn't give a fuck about anything, just wants the Whitehouse.

You could, if anybody showed up to her rallies.

>hmm i think your the idiot
>your the idiot
>your

You obviously didn't read the Snopes article. O'keefe's work has been debunked multiple times in the past.

never

>snopes
>crying about legitimacy of sources
Muh fox .. muh npr. Buncha fuckin clowns.

my opinion is they are both fucking terrible candidates i am not for trump or Hillary they have both done shady shit

>the media propped up Trump's primary campaign the entire time, giving him a billion dollars in free advertising and an insurmountable advantage over his opponents
>but they're out to get him because they're liberal shills!

>You could, if anybody showed up to her rallies.
They are too busy faking it for Hillary, while Trump fills stadiums.

>promote sexual deviance
>cry about sexual deviance
Pick one, dickbreath.

Quit taking the easy way out pussy and pick a candidate then go vote the 8th.

Dude, he went to jail for committing voter fraud when he attempted to show that people were rampantly getting away with voter fraud because it was so easy. The man is an idiot.

>putting NPR and Snopes in the same bucket as Fox
Stay retarded, user.

Fucking kek, no one way this happened?

See

Google it, dummy.

>thinking there's a difference
Pity you.

Didn't know this was Sup Forumsreitbart.
Tits or GTFO

Fuck you... i yahoo'd it

And you misspelled "arrested" you dummy.

He single handedly kicked the collective asses of 16 of "The GOP's best and brightest in long time" while completely self funding his campaign, having never ever before held political office against entire career politicians...

Oh yeah: That outstanding media coverage you say.... was 100% NEGATIVE, with the mainstream media manufacturing fake "scandals" and he still beat everybody.

Surely you're not this fucking stupid are you?

i also didn't put an apostrophe in O'Keefe.... Fucking Idiot.

Can you smell that traditionalist conservative stiiiiiink....comin from O'Keeeeefe....

I can tell you're retarded.
He didn't "single handedly" do anything, retard. He had an entire staff.
The media coverage wasn't "100% negative," retard. That's a moronic, demonstrably false assertion.
There were no "manufactured" scandals during the primary, retard. He had no scandals to contend with during the primary. There aren't any manufactured scandals now, retard. He admitted, on tape, that he sexually assaults women all the time because he's such an entitled cunt.

Pity yoself fool

Bill Clinton sexually assaulted many people because he's such an entitled cunt.

And Hillary Clinton being the big fighter for women that she is, mocked all those women by calling them tramps, whores, and bimbos.

See. I can play that game too.

Except I never said anything about supporting Hillary Clinton, so you're just deflecting because you're a retard with a retarded candidate.

It's either those 2 people. Somebody has to win. Sorry to disappoint, son.

It doesn't matter. She's guilty of far worse crimes.

Just because one of those 2 is going to win doesn't mean I have to support either of them. I don't live in a swing state so my vote doesn't even matter, faget.

>And Hillary Clinton being the big fighter for women that she is, mocked all those women by calling them tramps, whores, and bimbos.

Except there's no proof Hillary did any of that, is there?
It's all hearsay.
Whereas Trump openly mocked the women accusing him.
You're full of shit and a hypocrite.

>Except there's no proof Hillary did any of that, is there?
Not that I've ever seen. It's just one of those things idiots say over and over because they believe everything that reinforces what they already believe.

People fought for your right to vote and you're not going to, because its to hard of a decision and your "vote wont count", grow a pair pussy and make a decision.

Notice they're grabbing their own pussies, not someone else's

Not voting for either of the two major-party candidates doesn't mean not voting at all, you insincere prick. Save your false outrage for your fellow Trumpsters. You'll need it when Trump loses terribly.
>a woman placing her hand on her own genitals is the same thing as a man grabbing women by their genitals without permission
What's it like being a full-blown retard?

and i presume you have proof of Donald Trump grabbing someone by the pussy?

His own words, retard. Unless you're openly admitting Trump is so full of shit he can't be believed.

When did Donald non-consensually grab a woman's pussy? I'll wait.

>assuming everything, everyone ever said was true.

So what you are saying is that public displays of vugarity are fine as long as you are only doing the vulgar thing to yourself?

Oh Noes!!!! Not Words!!!!

So you have no evidence of a physical assault at all, but by someone SAYING something, that
's proof of guilt.

Fuck off please.

So what you are saying is that public displays of vugarity are fine as long as you are only doing the vulgar thing to yourself?

>assuming a very specific thing someone said was a lie because you want that person to be president
So he lies when he has absolutely no reason to lie, but tells the truth when he has every reason to lie?

>Assuming im supporting Trump
Again you keep making assumptions, come to me with proof and we can have a real discussion.

So do you think the police just throw out confessions?
>Ah fuck, this guy just confessed to the crime but all we have is his words! No one will ever believe it!
You couldn't be a bigger retard if you tried.

Nice argument. Dancing around logic and common sense with deflection and platitude.

>Again you keep making assumptions, come to me with proof and we can have a real discussion.
Who doesn't love douchey game-playing?
>"Trump said it but that doesn't mean anything!"
>"I'm riding Trump's dick but that doesn't mean I support him!"
Yeah, you come across as very honest here.
You're fooling everyone.
Great job.

So logic to you is...
>Man makes off-putting comments
>Most certainly sexually assaulted women, based on comments
I certainly wouldn't want to subscribe to your version of logic.

So you're honestly asserting that he was lying when he had no reason to, but is now telling the truth when he has every reason to lie?
Do you often lie and boast about sexually assaulting women?

>Who doesn't love douchey game-playing?
No im trying to argue with reason and you would rather argue with faith/assumptions. You dont have any solid proof of the awful actions he may or may not have committed.
>"Trump said it but that doesn't mean anything!"
>"I'm riding Trump's dick but that doesn't mean I support him!"
Again im trying to play unbiased but your irrational thinking just makes it look like im supporting Trump.

Try again, you bullshitter.
>man describes exactly how he sexually assaults women.
>women come forward saying he did what he says he does.
An "off-putting comment", you weasely fuck, is all the stuff he said before he very specifically described how he grabs women.

>You dont have any solid proof
A taped, unsolicited confession isn't proof? In what fucking world, m8?

That's a Texans jersey. Did Trump hold a rally during an NFL game?

>No im trying to argue with reason and you would rather argue with faith/assumptions. You dont have any solid proof of the awful actions he may or may not have committed.

If there was video of it happening, cunts like you would be arguing the tape doesn't really show what it shows.
A guy said directly what he does and now 12 women have come forward saying he did it to them.
So unless one of them had a camera on her vagina, we should believe Fat Donnie?
The same guy who lies about every other part of his life?
Fuck off.

You must not live in the U.S, we abide by a sayin "You are innocent until proven guilty" its the cornerstone of our justice system. I couldn't tell you if theses women were telling the truth or not and neither could you, and if they where lying it certainly wouldn't be the first time women have came forward in masses during a case of a celebrity, and shortly been proven false afterwards. You see the difference between me and you is i like to make judgements based on fact and you like to make quick harsh judgements based on nothing.

>A taped, unsolicited confession isn't proof? In what fucking world, m8?

I stabbed Julius Caesar.

There you go. Confession. Arrest me for murder.

Just because someone says something doesn't mean its true. Could have been irony, exaggeration or just plain lying.

Nobody lies on the internet.

>someone said something on video tape
>It is with complete accuracy that it is the truth

You just went full retard.
In the US we have brains. A man confessing to sexual assault is still a man confessing to sexual assault, conviction or not.

>Vote Trump! He only lies about sexually assaulting women!

>inb4 Nate Silver

it's a good thing morons like you aren't in any seat of power in the justice system; everybody would walk free b/c evidence and confessions are just 'lolbullshit i was j/k, amirite?' . . .

>You must not live in the U.S, we abide by a sayin "You are innocent until proven guilty" its the cornerstone of our justice system. I couldn't tell you if theses women were telling the truth or not and neither could you, and if they where lying it certainly wouldn't be the first time women have came forward in masses during a case of a celebrity, and shortly been proven false afterwards. You see the difference between me and you is i like to make judgements based on fact and you like to make quick harsh judgements based on nothing.

Oh, so your claim now is that no one is allowed to decide about anything until it's been adjudicated in a court of law?
Yeah, because I'm sure you apply that same standard to Hillary that you idiots have already called a master assassin with a trail of murders behind her.

There are facts here, you fucking imbecile.
Trump's own words and the words of the 12 women accusing him.

Since you're such a legal expert, perhaps you might know that people get convicted in court without everything being on video.
Asshole.

>Nobody lies on the internet.
Keep taking the tablets.

>Trump's own words and the words of the 12 women accusing him.

This does not mean he assaulted these particular women.

pic related

new to sarcasm, i see.