Learn the difference! We must keep our bodies pure and free of GMOs thrown at us by the white illuminate!

Learn the difference! We must keep our bodies pure and free of GMOs thrown at us by the white illuminate!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GPFHv5SKbZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get fucked. We've seen this before. Its not gmos the green yolk is just overcooked.

Illuminati.

just because it looks gross doesn't mean it doesn't taste more fucking delicious and superior to the organic you fuck

Organicconsumers.org

Join the movement

Chef fag here
The left is cooked where you boil the water, once to a boil, turn off the heat, put in eggs, cover, and wait for them to harden.
The right is where casuals just boil the egg with the heat on which causes the yoke to turn a greenish color around the edges. This is due to the boiling water overcooking the egg.

Truth.
Dumb faggot.

Left - Medium boil that just crossed over into hard boil, a few minutes after cooling enough to eat

Right - hard boil to maybe just a little too done, spent at least 24 hours in a refrigerator after being boiled

It's simple cooking, has nothing to do with organic versus cage/farm. Also, I see that you add GMO to your silly image. I didn't know that Congress repealed legislation preventing genetically modified animals from entering our food system. Plants are a different story, thanks Monsanto...

>Chef fag here
If you're even vaguely competent in the kitchen you'd know this. fuck off casualfag

>Ilurmnotty man they're everywhere.
chickens are GMO's.

KEK no actually evidence gmos are bad

/thread

psych fag here.
You have problems.

Rocket scientist fag here
You are not as smart as you think you are.

rolling

sdfg

psychic fag here

you have problems with mice and your dead aunt wants you to find a nice girl.

unless GMOs actually change the chemical nature of an organism i doubt it will have any effect in the slightest on how your body intakes it.

>europe banned GMOs to keep people from arguing about it
>america doesnt because science says fuck your bullshit its fucking fine.

fghhfg

Homicide detective here.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

What science says its fine?

underrated post

as stated, the egg pic has nothing to do with GMOs.

Also, love it when people that know nothing about GMOs bash them. The GMO scare is a joke.

If its genetically altered, they can pattent it. Soon we will live in a society where everything natural is extinct, and we will have to pay someone a licensing fee just to grow our own plants!!!!! THINK OF OUR CHILDRENS CYBORG FUTURE

Genetics, Microbiology, Cellular Biology... you know, real science. Believe it or not, there has been a lot of research done.

Cult guy here. Can I take a moment of your time to talk about our lord and savor L. Ron Hubbard?

food scientist here, OP is an idiot. The more discolored egg is just over cooked. The sulfur in the yolk has reacted with the hydrogen in the egg albumin. Discolors it and ruins the taste too. GMO has nothing to do with it, it's just basic chemistry (which OP probably never took).

Illuminati government Mason spy fag here. All of you are reported and tagged, get back to work. OR ELSE.

Let's get Illumi-naughty!

Way to deep into his own shit guy here

stop messing with the traps and maybe I will

Yeah, but you just do rocket science. That's nothing compared to helicopter aerodynamics.

youtube.com/watch?v=GPFHv5SKbZ4

and as alwayyyys

enjoyyyy

real science, not christian "dont play god" weighted studies.

if any of you have a christian reason to not like GMOs, just remember god gave us dominion over animals so go fuck yourself.

patents are dumb to begin with, when will the legion of supervillians come to save us.

anarchistsocialdotchatango

Any egg will look like that if you cook it too long though

More like on point and overcook, try harder fag (chef here btw)

Dude. Put eggs into water, turn heat on high. Once water boils wait 8 minutes, eggactly (kek) then take off heat right away and chill in ice. Perfect hb egg and easy to peel.

Also. As a bonus because I am master chef. Yolks cook at around 68 - 73 degree Celsius, and whites around 62 - 65. If you have a water bath circulator you can cook whites and have perrota runny yolk everytime.
Now gtfo normie chef.
>pic unrelated

Weird. I always thought it was the method you cooked it.
I never get green yolk because I get the water boiling first.

Said the ignorant pos that has never overcooked an organic egg before.

>If you have a water bath circulator
You mean a spoon?

Yeah of you wanna stir for fucking 15 minutes non stop while maintaining the perfect temp. Be my guest.
Or buy the fancy gadget.

Let me get that for you jacko

More like 3 minutes.

>Chef fag
>yoke

Sous vide eggs have their uses but theyre not the end all be all. Different chef fag weighing in.

let me get that for your jacko

did you expect someone who works with food to be literate as well?

let me get that for you jacko

>In this thread op will be intellectually dishonest and claim that the overboiled egg on the right is a sign of gmos.

!0 minutes if you don't like soft yolk

Who even eats hard boiled eggs?
The yolk is completely ruined, you can't even dip stuff in it to eat it.

You're from England right lol I've never heard of someone using an egg as dip but I've seen it done in some English movies.

Yes GMOs are fucked, however, the egg on the left is properly boiled and the one on the left is just overcooked. Most people should know this already. Boiling an egg isn't exactly rocket science. You are shooting yourself in the foot. Fucking crusaders...fail.

Denmark actually, I've loved runny yolks since I was old enough to communicate a preference.
It's a staple of a full breakfast/brunch for me.
You can dip all the other breakfast items in the egg, it's awesome.

L. RON HUBBARD
WAS A BLACK MAN!

This, although I'm pretty sure OP is a troll.

Troll or not though, this is perfectly representative of the logic of these people.

Remember when people were afraid of chemtrails and thought snow was made of flammable chemicals because the soot from their lighters was making it dirty? I will never forget.

you never lived if you havent dipped your toast in your egg yolk. shits american as apple pie.

Dang, this thread makes me miss EggBoy threads.
They are so nice.

Yes, I expect a "chef" to know the difference between the simple words "yolk" and "yoke." If I wanted some dumb illiterate Applebee's nigger to handle my food, I'd go to fucking Applebee's.

Fuckin A

Perfect cooked egg VS overcooked egg

>Implying i give a fuck about stuff being GMOed.
You really can't prove stuff is or isnt GMOed.
>Pollen is ubiquitous, and is all over everywhere.
>Are we really going to research the lineage of every single animal in our foodstock for GMOed beasts?

Don't make me laugh.