en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendish_Crusade
polishgenes.blogspot.com/2012/04/prehistoric-scandinavians-genetically.html
polishgenes.blogspot.com/2013/03/no-mongolian-admixture-in-poland.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lída_Baarová
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Raddatz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinand_Marian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odilo_Globocnik
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1245511/I-Hitlers-chauffeur--I-bunker-hurl-flaming-rag-petrol-soaked-corpse.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She meant 'soviet refugees welcome'

Its funny because the actress is Russian.

No she's eastern germanic

i would "fuck" her if you know what i mean.

I would shield her with my own body from Soviet fire if you know what I mean.

>americans think germanic is a nationality

"Fuck" as in "intercourse"?

You sick motherfucker.

>We will fight to the very last man!
>kills herself
what did she mean by this?

And Eastern Germany is basically Germanized Slavic territory.You've heard of the Wends?

Kys you pan-slavist retard, the wends are an eastern germanic people. They're a direct offspring of the germanic vandals which makes them germanic.

You probably don't even know what the term Gardariki means lel

she's actually of polish descent

Kek

this. Berlinsk was a slavic settlement first

Reeeetard.

>this meme again

A Swedish name for the first East Slavic polity ever to emerge.Even though the Varangians have played a significant role in it's formation,they were slavicized after only two generations,mostly because they lacked the manpower and the cultural institutions to resist it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wends
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendish_Crusade

The Wends are also credited for the creation of many cities and town in Central and Eastern Germany and unlike it's Pan-Germanic counterpart,the Pan-Slavic ideology was predominately based on empirically acquired,historical and archaeological evidence of which most were purposefully hidden away in German,Swedish,Turkish and Austrian museums or were acquired through conventional methods.

You're historically illiterate cretin,and your mother's cunt smells on spoiled honey.
Pan-Slavist retard?

>we wuz ancient slavs and shit
>the germanic and turkic man keeping us down

JUST

Only Sup Forums can take this: And turn it into this: They are the most autismal shitposters on the planet who have nothing else going on in their lives except obsessing over some meaningless race shit.

How are Slavic women so gorgeous?

I agree, the only thing more annoying are the spastic mongoloids who feel the need to scream 'WAHHH Sup Forums!!!!!' at every post they don't like.

Fuck off.

I'll repeat myself,You're a historically illiterate cretin,and your mother's cunt smells on spoiled honey.

They've never kept us down,but they've certainly tried.

You clowns are obviously from Sup Forums, I don't know why you would even try to deny it.

>implying I can't browse both boards
>implying I denied it

She meant that Meat's Back on the Men, you boys

>No she's eastern germanic
so a lusatian serb

Christ you people are honestly just as cancerous as the niggers, chinks and jews

Women can't fight for shit

>Lusatians
>germanic

But he is right.

Slavs are a linguistic group, Germanics a race. Poles and Czechs came from Germanics, not some buttfuck mongol finns like Russians.

Categorically false,the Slavs are both an ethnic and linguistic classification and contrary to popular belief,Russians are not Asiatic rape-babies.The presence of Asiatic admixtures in their gene pool is beneath 3%,with the most recent markers being almost 3500 years old.

What kind of meme history is that?Are you American by any chance?

And you people are just as cancerous as the PC SJW shit dick commies.

Move the fuck on edgelord.

>Categorically false,the Slavs are both an ethnic and linguistic
Not really.
> contrary to popular belief,Russians are not Asiatic rape-babies.The presence of Asiatic admixtures in their gene pool is beneath 3%,with the most recent markers being almost 3500 years old.
Just go to Russia and see for yourself.

Russians aren't even real people, but a mix of bunch of shitty tribes merged together by a Scandinavian rule. Also, they have a lot of Finnic admixture.

If you look at both haploshit and genetic maps and recent studies they show how heavily connected to Scandinavians Poles are.

I can provide sources that claim Poles are eastern germanic and show continuity between Polish and Vandal hsitory.

>What kind of meme history is that?Are you American by any chance?

you fell for the burger bait.

"Slav" is a purely lingual, to some extent also cultural descriptor. There is no "slavic race", there never was and there never will be.

Just get over it Dmitry. And stop watching RT

Gregory of Tours.
Polish chronicle
Wielkopolska chronicle
Rus chronicle
Frankish chronicle
Chronicle of Brema

Read all of them and look what they say.

polishgenes.blogspot.com/2012/04/prehistoric-scandinavians-genetically.html
polishgenes.blogspot.com/2013/03/no-mongolian-admixture-in-poland.html

Not even a fucking Pole, but you should know it.

never met a lusatian serb, I thought they were extinct. would like to go there once.

When eventually the christian faith was introduced into the Byzantine Empire in 380 AD, during holy masses it was required to converse in latin - The greek language then followed later on.

To converse during holy mass in the "barbarian tongues" of states absorbed by the Byzantine Empire was prohibited by order of the pope.

This is why the greeks Cyril [This is where the word "Cyrillic" comes from in the first place] and Methodius introduced a common artifical church language during the 9th century, which was called Glagolitic. This was basically just a continuation of the melting pot of languages that was the balkan region, and with time it too was byzanticised.

This byzantine language as a sign of a multi-ethnic state and its affiliated church language Glagolitia are the actual origin of all languages which are being called "slavic"today.

Almost all eastern european nations within the former sphere of influence of the Byzantine Empire speak some form of the slavonian language, with some regional dialects. The eastern germanic tribes were of course affected by this too.

This is why a great portion of the poles and czechs are nothing but polonized and czechisized germanics [Volksdeutsche].

This too of course reminds one of times where for example germans living in Upper Silesia were polonized.

They don't speak german anymore because they are simply unable to and don't view themselves as germans anymore either.

>Volksdeutsche
Wrong term.

Not all germanics are German

The legend of a slavic people had its origin in early medieval european slave trade. Especially the oriental nations saw widespread slave trade during this time, it was almost part of everday life there so to speak.

Authentic maps from the 15th century refer to the land between Weichsel and Elbe as "Vandalia", named after the eponymous germanic tribe.

Even though nowadays some parts of the population residing between Elbe and Weichsel speak slavonic, the region has been inhabited by eastern germanic tribes since antiquity.

Up until the Osman-induced downfall of the eastern roman empire in 1453 AD, the Byzantine Empire was the political, cultural and spiritual central of southeast and eastern europe. Might, wealth and splendor of the superpower that was Byzantium influenced the countries around it too.

This becomes most apparent when one takes a look at Russia, Serbia, Bulgaria or Poland, where the Tsardom, the aristocrats and the orthodox church mimicked the splendor, culture, language and societal form of the Byzantine empire in various degrees. But this had its darker sides too, and the common rural population turned to lowly "Sclaves" - All the while the aristocracy and church greatly won in influence and power.

There can be no doubt that these historians of the eastern Elbe regions wrote about german tribes living there. But according to the pan-slavists the "slavs" had lived in those same eastern Elbe regions since the 6th century AD, so their little fantasy story obviously doesn't add up.

Yes,really and if i wanted to see Asiatic face in Russia,then i would visit their Altaic and Turkic minorities.

>they have a lot of Finnic admixture
Balto-Finnic and it's mostly matrilineal.

"Russians aren't even real people, but a mix of bunch of shitty tribes merged together by a Scandinavian rule"-t.Gerhard Friedrich Müller and the Varangians that have arrived from Gotland were subsequently slavicized.Also,them having many different people doesn't change the fact that the vast majority of their population is of East Slavic,mainly Russian origin.The term"Russian" encompasses both ethnic and national classifications.

> they show how heavily connected to Scandinavians Poles are
Doesn't change the fact that the most dominant haplogroup in their gene pool is the R1a one,with more than 55%.

>I can provide sources that claim Poles are eastern Germanic and show continuity between Polish and Vandal history
Providing sources and actual proof are two different things.

The craddle of European Civilization comes from the North. All blond people originate from the north. So if you see a blond-blue eyed Slovene, Russian, Czech, Polak ect., you can be 100% sure that his ancient ancestors originated from "Germanics" (Germanic = Nordic).
"slovenja" was the settelment of the Langobards = Germanics/Teutons. "Poland" of the Goths and East-Vandals ect. ect.

What do "slavs" tell us about their origin? Some silly story that they originate from some swamps in the east and popped out of no where into history.

There is no such thing as "slavs". History doesn't mention them before the byzantine empire. This is because the people that founded Kievan Rus (named after the Rus tribe) were literally northern germanic vikings. Before that, the eastern germanics settling in the area were literally using runes and had the same pantheon as the other germanic peoples throughout the continent.

"Slav" was the church term for any non-christian peoples living outside the boundaries of the orthodox byzantine empire.

There never were any "slavs", and there never will be.

Sclavania is a latin term used in the dark age literature of Germany to denote the non-christian eastern germanic "land of the heathens".
Origin of this term
The term sclavania originated from monastery latin. It was invented during the time of Charlemagne's imperial expansion, which went far beyond the territorial grasp of the old franconians.
Charlemagne's propagandists, most of which were monks, used the term "Sclavi/Slavi" as a generalizing phrase when mentioning eastern germanic non-converted heathens and their areas of settlement.

>I thought they were extinct
we're not extinct, just that the germans renamed us to "sorbs". although we call each other serbs and we call you south serbs.

>although we call each other serbs and we call you south serbs.

in Poland we have the same name for both Sorbs and Serbs, namely "Serbowie"

I should've known you're Western the moment you began to associate something like "being Slavic" with Russians.

"Slavs are the largest Indo-European ethno-linguistic group in Europe"
Even Wikipedia states so
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavs

I'll repeat myself again,the term ethno-linguistic encompasses both linguistic and ethnic classifications,as the name itself implies.

It is a myth that the Nazis considered Slavs as untermensch (subhumans) non-Aryans, there is no evidence to suggest this but the actual opposite that Slavs WERE regarded as Aryan. See below:

The Ahnenpaß stated that "wherever they might live in the world" Aryans were "e.g. an Englishman or a Swede, a Frenchman or a Czech, a Pole or an Italian".

From a purely racial standpoint all European peoples belonged to the Aryan family and were thus fundamentally "racially equivalent", and even according to German ethnology it was impossible to speak of a "Slavic race".

Supposed "slavic" names are actually based on germanic names.

Oleg = Helge
Olga = Helga
Igor = Ingvar
Rurik = Hrorek

Carl Raddatz, the guy who plays the lead role of Albrecht Froben in "Opfergang (1944) is of Polish Slav ancestry.

But hurrr durr I thought the Nazi German's wanted to kill all the Slav's even though the Third Reich's most popular and highly paid actors were of Slav ancestry such as

Lída Baarová (Czech )
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lída_Baarová

Carl Raddatz (Polish )
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Raddatz

Ferdinand Marian Hasckowetz (Czech )
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinand_Marian

The SS commander who they blame for much of the Holocaust was a Slovenian named Odilo Globocnik:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odilo_Globocnik

And the commander of Hitler's SS bodyguard unit was also a Pole named Erich Kempka:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1245511/I-Hitlers-chauffeur--I-bunker-hurl-flaming-rag-petrol-soaked-corpse.html

i thought i clicked on Sup Forums, how did i end up on Sup Forums?

>It is a myth that the Nazis considered Slavs as untermensch (subhumans) non-Aryans

It is however not a myth that we Slavs consider the Germans as weak and pathetic, namely the untermensch.

>Even Wikipedia states so

So what? Bolshevikipedia also states that Bradley Manning is a woman. Doesn't make it fucking true just because it's written there by some faggot you collosal retard.

Slavs are not a race. Period. Kys

Only in 500 AD did the historical records of Jordanes, Prokopios etc begin to mention "Sklabeenoi". The moorish refered to all purchased slaves as "Siklap", the plural of which was "Sakalibah".

The monasterial latin written language of that time adapted the various arab expressions for human trafficking and latinized them into the term "Sclabvi".

Sclavi, a slightly changed version of this newly invented term, was then used by the roman and byzantine churches to refer to all those tribes which were not part of either of those two churches - Irregardless of said tribes' geographical origins.

For the christian churches, they were godless "Sclaves of false idols and the devil", as Adam of Bremen phrased it in the 11th century. These "infidels" were not only refered to as sclaves [an earlier form of the modern german "Sklave", which means slave], but they were also a commodity as "sclaves".

These non-christian tribal peoples' were of course not really the barbarians they were made out to be - They had their own faith, codes of conduct and morals too. Despite this they were fought by the church with fire and sword, which is to say converted to the "correct" faith.

The word "Sclavi" and its actual historical context was valid up until the 18th century. After this, a historian called Schmeidler invented the term "slavs", which was then associated with a different historical context.

In the whole historiography (including the ancient one) of europe there was no mention of any "slavs" as a people up until that point.

>The legend of a Slavic people had its origin in early medieval European slave trade

No,the English origin of the world "Slav" had it's origin in Early medieval European slave trade.

All historical sources irrefutably show that the Slavic area was the main reservoir of slaves in the whole period of Early Middle Ages, beginning probably in the 6th century, and with a peak around the 10th. This preference for slaves of Slavic origin – so strong as to make Slavs the slaves by anthonomasia – has been easily explained: in that period Slavic people were the only ones who were still pagan, and this detail is most important as it explains why, by choosing them, early medieval slave traders – mostly Venetian, Genoese and Jewish – did not violate the new principles of the “Societas christiana”, introduced by Pope Gregory the Great at the end of the 6th century, according to which baptized people must be excluded from slavery. So we've obtained a safe dating for the word sclavus, in the sense of “slave”, which will be approximately the period between the sixth and tenth centuries. Source "Interdisciplinary and linguistic evidence for Paleolithic continuity of Indo-European, Uralic and Altaic populations in Eurasia, with an excursus on Slavic ethnogenesis" by Mario Alinei, 2003.

"But according to the pan-Slavists the "Slavs" had lived in those same eastern Elbe regions since the 6th century AD"

That's only according to written documents and East Roman sightings,but according to modern-day genetics and archaeology,the original homeland of the Slavic people has been located in a region that encompasses Baltic territories,Belarus and Northern Ukraine.

19th and 20th century German historiography of Slavic people has never been provided with substantial proof.

Since when did Sup Forums import Sup Forums autism?

>All blond people originate from the north
Actually,the first ever recorded blonde and blue eyed people have emerged from the western and northernmost regions of the Black sea,some 8000 years ago.

Sometime around the year 862, a Norse chieftain named Rurik (Old Norse Rorik or Hrœrekr) arrived in the lands now known as Russia. The numerous yet unorganized native white tribes had been warring for centuries, and there would no end unless they were conquered by a foreign ruler. According to the Rus' Primary Chronicle, the tribes knew this and sent a message to the Varangians (another name for the Swedes) to come rule over them. And so, the foundation of the Rus' was born. Although the first years under Rurik were chaotic, his dynasty would come to rule one of the most powerful states in Europe.

Rurik passed his rule to his kinsman, Oleg, upon his death in the year 872. Though he had a son, named Igor (Old Norse Ingvar), he was much too young to rule over the Rus', and so Oleg ruled as his regent. During Oleg's reign, he pushed the Rus' even closer to their Golden Age. He wrestled control of Kiev from the two rogue Varangian warlords Haskuldr and Dyri, and moved the capital there from Novgorod (then known as Holmgarðr).

Veles = Wotan/Odin,
Perun = Thor,
Jarilo = Baldr,
Dazhbog = Freyr,
Mokoš/Mokosh = Frigg,
Chernobog = Loki,
Mara/Marzanna/Morena = Hel,
etc.
There are also similarities between:
Komoeditsa and Ēostre,
Kupala Day/Night and Midsummer,
Solntsevorot and Yule,
etc.

Vikings/Varangians - Bogatyrs (Varangian warlord Sveneld trained the first Rus' bogatyr Dobrynya and Svyatoslav Igorevich),
Lad'ya (Лaдья, Rus') - Viking ship,
and many many others.
Also, I personally believe that Old Rus' language (destroyed by Judeo-Christianity, which labeled us "slavic") was closer to Germanic languages. Just like the ancient Norse they had Runes.

Sup Forums thinks they need to be heard when literally no one outside of Sup Forums gives a shit

Unlike Metapedia,Sup Forums and other "alternative sources" of information,Wikipedia articles have an abundant amount of traceable sources listed in it's lower sections.

>It is a myth that the Nazis considered Slavs as untermensch (subhumans) non-Aryans
Master Plan East,the systematic destruction of 84% of their material property in Eastern,Central and Southeastern Europe,Operation Barbarossa,Chapter XIV: Eastern Orientation or Eastern Policy of the book Mein Kampf,30 tonnes of confiscated wartime evidence and the testimonies of more than 4500 German military officers beg to differ.

>Supposed "Slavic" names are actually based on Germanic names
and names like "Valdamar" and "Sveinald" have derived from "Vladimir" and "Sviatoslav".

To be honest Germanics are not any more a race than slavs in a genetic sense, and Anglo-Saxons were the only relevant Germanics

Novgorod was the city's original name,Holmgard was just the name which the Varangians name for it.

"labeled us"-Ah,now I understand.You're a post-Soviet East Slavic individual suffering from an identity crisis,that explains a lot.

OP here.

I just wanted to say that I would fuck the shit outta that girl and every Sup Forums-Sup Forums related discussion means shit to me.

Salùt.

I'm actually /his/ while he is Sup Forums.

doesn't change the fact that we consider you weak and pathetic. the main germanic export is fuccboi culture.

/his/ is just a lefty version of Sup Forums without flags

So what movie is this

Honey doesn't spoil.