I've listened to metal since I was 13, and here's what I have to show for it:

I've listened to metal since I was 13, and here's what I have to show for it:

I can't relate to most metal bands, and if YOU can, the odds are you're immature. Immaturity as defined by.

- Anxious.
- Timid, especially when it comes to intimacy.
- Puritanical. Something IS or IS NOT metal. And if you're NOT acting like everyone else, you are NOT our friend.
- Acting like you know yourself and the rest of the world is the problem, SO FUCK THEM.

Obviously, this doesn't apply to every metal fan and every metal band.

i dont get it

Why do you equate timidity and anxiety with immaturity? Wouldn't that seem to contradict your other defining characteristic of excessive self-security?

I listen to metal but im only the first two things. I dont give a shit about what other people listen to and how edgy/kvlt bands are. Most metal fans also dont care what other people listen to, its just a vocal minority who barely ever have felt superior in their lives so they have to compensate for that by asserting it into their music taste and looking edgy and dark to normies.

Are you that butthurt newfag from /metal/ yesterday?

I do identify with metal, and here's why

>they sing about going through some brutal shit that feels like hell
>I have gone through some brutal shit that feels like hell

Simple as that.

>ugggh why don't you listen to some depressing indie folkgaze then

Cause I'm not a quitter like you. Also because cluster headaches and "muh gf left me and i have no aspirations in life waaaah" aren't on the same level of agony.

this is an 18+ board

caring about maturity is an obvious sign of immaturity

I'm probably one of the few older people on the board, actually. Everyone else listens to tween music like Radiohead, Slint and American Football that don't mean anything, but because they mumble and moan, kids are tricked into thinking they're really deep.

Why can't you relate to something like Judas Priest tho? It's pretty "grounded" music. Mostly love songs and here and there some deviancies.

HE

IS

THE

PAINKILLER

holy shit you are 16

But that's not what immaturity is, you stupid faggot.

is that you solomon

deep

I'm not saying metal is 2deep4u, but as someone with a chronic pain disorder that most doctors agree is the worst pain a human can suffer, the themes of suffering and being damned to hell are very relatable

> it's another butthurt BTBAM fan

Pretty sure this guy was crying about how he got called a poser newfag in /metal/, he called us computer addicted elitist arrogant faggots or something

Huh. But then it's super fucking rare isn't it? You aren't who metal is made for

What the fuck was the point of saying all of that if you cap it off with, "it's a case by case thing tho"?

So, how the fuck do you hold down a job when you get cluster headaches regularly?

have you ever tried taking mushrooms some people say it helps for cluster headache

True, it is, and yeah, I'm probably not.

Very, very difficult to do so, when it spikes while talking to a customer it takes everything in me not to lose composure and just start screaming like a lunatic because my fucking eye is being drilled out of my head from the inside. The first few years were impossible, but since I'm one of the worst sufferers (when it hits me, it usually stays for 3-6 months and doesn't let up, ever, during that entire time)...you really just get used to it. Not that it ever stops hurting like all fucking hell, but like living forever in hell, there's nothing you can do about it so you just either scream in a corner for all eternity or you buck up and make the most of it.

Not yet, I don't wanna go to prison because the uncaring government thinks I'm just trying to get a buzz. Goddammit I want to, though.

spores are legal in every state except california its just illegal to grow them but nobody will know

bloody hell.

Why do they make you work then? Can't you get financial aid or something?

Oh damn. Time for some fucking research then.

I'm still trying to get it, but so far, no luck. I'm fine for half to three-fourths of the year, and they don't want to give it to me when I don't need it, and when I do, it takes them forever to get it to me. In the meantime, I gotta eat, so I work.

You should also try the buddhist teachings that allowed Thich to endure this flame without flinching

FASTER THAN A BULLET

TERRIFYING SCREAM

ENRAGED AND FULL OF ANGER

HE'S HALF MAN AND HALF MACHINE

stop listening to metal