What do you use to get rid of pubic hair?

what do you use to get rid of pubic hair?
I used to shave and it would look pretty bad, I used nair for the first time and DAAAMN my cock/balls look nice af super smooth

Other urls found in this thread:

naircare.com/en/Women/Products/Nair-Bikini-Cream-Sensitive-Formula
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I usually shave, but I do get lots of razor bumps, I'll try that

Thats really a good question, I have a jungle down here.

i've never seen the one for men, but I have a similar product that's probably for women (pink bottle). Works wonders, smells like shit though! The hair just wipes right off. My balls are smooth as eggs

I want to try nair but have sensitive bitch skin and am afraid of getting burned. Fug.

yea I posted the man one, but I used my sister's and its the very gay pink one, it fucking does wonders to your balls tho

it wont burn you, I thought the same too, just dont get any on the tip of your dick and you should be fine

Just follow the directions. I use Nair for Men and as long as you don't keep it on for more than 10 minutes or so you will be fine. If you are really worried, just put a tiny bit on your arm for a while and see if it stings.

follow instructions. You have to leave it on for at least a minute (IIRC) before getting in the shower, then aren't supposed to exceed 10 minutes before wiping it off with the sponge. Again, I've got the girly version, though I suspect the guy version is exactly the same. Ithink this is what I have

5/10 I can imagine some idiots actually falling for it.

People do it all the time.
It burns a bit, Some people actually get a bit of a rash.
But if it just burns for a bit and does the job then its probably worth it.

how long does it regrow back?

I forgot this shit on my balls once for 20 mins + and burnt the shit out of them

how's this bait?

idk man, I did it a few hours ago, but im guessing it'll be the same as when u shave

I actually did it tho, it doesnt burn, I had a huge bush so I left it for like 8 minutes, ALL GONE

I have the same stuff op posted. Be careful where you use it and how long. 10min is fin for some places, while others may burn like crazy after 5. Around the crack and bh is fine, side of your balls will not be so bad, the area of your ballsack right below the shaft is a motherfucker tho

I honestly use tweezers to gently but firmly pull mine out

the really thin hairs are fucking annoying because they just break off or slide though the tweezers

please tell me im not the only one who does this...

Worst Chemical burn of my life.... Inner thighs, up around my junk. Almost couldn't walk for 3 days... Like someone rubbed me raw with lemon juice covered sandpaper. Hydrocortisone cream saves lives, Gents.

I really don't want to tweeze my entire pubic area/cock/balls/asshole/ass crack

can anyone confirm that this shit works on balls and ass

OCD probs ftl

Avoid... It burns. Badly. They make special nair stuff of the balls.

link?? or at least a product name works

There's special dick safe nair versions, check amazon.

dude what the hell that must take forever

I have not ever completely removed it down there

I use an electric shaver to get above dong and between sack and asshole

will never use electric shaver near balls again, very painful

naircare.com/en/Women/Products/Nair-Bikini-Cream-Sensitive-Formula

Sorry user, you weird fuck.

I'm I the only asshole who still shaves his balls with a razor?

I do this too. Doesn't hurt at all, takes like 15 minutes twice / month to maintain pristine smoothness.

Want to clarify: only do that on my balls. I use a razor for the rest of my pubes.

15 minutes? how long have you been doing this? 5 years?????

takes me like 30 mins to get like half

I used it and it clogged up the drain. I think I found Tarzan and king kong
after the jungle of pubs feel off

I use the Nair sensitive version. It's amazing, I would lather it u around my junk, ass and balls and then shave my face. By the time im done shaving my face, it should be time to hit the showers.

Since I started growing pubes pretty much. Pubes on my balls, even razor stubble itches like hell, which is why this has been a long-held habit for me.