If you were given a choice, would you trade all the niggers for khajiits and argonians?

If you were given a choice, would you trade all the niggers for khajiits and argonians?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brittany
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Khajits would become master race and have all of us as slaves, while the argonians would live in the sewers and become extinct, short answer yes.

khajiits are the niggers of tamriel

you mean jews

No it's the imperials because they find extra shekels in containers

Don't you mean Redguards?

khajiits are gypsies in my eyes because they are traveling merchants. orcs are either native americans or africans. redguards seem like arabs with their garb. argonians who knows? maybe they are the reptilians that david icke talks about. nords are scandinavian OBVIOUSLY. imperials... what romans? bretons... don't know... some other non scandinavian, non Mediterranean european race. the various elves might be the closest thing to asians youre going to get.

I would trade anyone for Khajiits and Argonians

Christ, you fucking retards are all wrong. Obviously the orcs are the niggers and the khajiits are fucking gypsies.

Bretons are French. Dunmer are def pre-industrialization Japs, fucking n'wah

yeah. only because i want one to live with me so I can sex it up. doesnt matter what gender.

Redguards are Morrocans in blackface. They're not the direct TES parallel or black people.

Khajiits are badass.

Khajiit=Jew
so, no

Argonians are Mexicans. Or the dark elves are. One or both or them are.

fuck yes.

What have you got for sale?

>Bretons
>the race one letter away from "Britons"
>are French

did you ride the shortbus in school?

Khajiits and Argonians are pretty fucking slimy but they're intelligent and can integrate into society so yeah;
Also cat secks

Hello American.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brittany

>imperials are romans
>nords are scandinavian
>redguards are indians
>khajiits are gypsies
>orcs are natives
>not even starting with the elves
>argonians are niggers

This offends me as a hispanic african american vegan transgender cowloving shark hipster, Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien, agnostic-atheist German engineer, who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular, and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death, who's in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual bestial sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified raped privileged Nazi owner terrorist dickbeard!

Trade dumb niggers for sneakier criminals that can see in the dark and walking crocodiles? no fuckin thanks, I'll stick with the monkeys

>god of hyperdeath

underfag

But the cats are sexy though. And they can be useful to society since they have a work ethic and are intelligent.

Yes.

apparently from the game, most have the intelligence to buy useful shit instead of drugs and watermelon.

>Trade niggers for just argonians
>Kill and dissect argonian
>Create vaccine that cures all diseases/poisons
>Call it Skooma
>Make billions
>Spend said billions for cured argonian leather >furniture
>Sell furniture to nappy-headed beverly hills >bimbo's
>Make trillions

i basically said this

Also,
>mfw everyone drinks Skooma

Yeah the argonians could be the Mexicans, or South/Central Americans, especially the natives. They are serpents with feathers on them, like Quetzalcoatl the Aztec? or Mayan? god and Quetzalcoatl literally means plumed serpent. So it works somehow.

Argonians are niggers. They live in shit and dont do shit.

But the key is we're talking about attitudes and personality here, not inspired aesthetics.

No kill them all!!!!

No the jews are the bretons you fucking 12 year olds

#SKYREXIT

this is the best elderscrolls

I am so fucking triggered

Orcs were literally confirmed to be green tribal Japanese people. They do a piss poor job of representing that in the games but that's the lore they got.

Yes because we wouldn't breed with argonians or khajit

yeah but people would sure as hell try

Yes

No, because Argonians can swim and breathe underwater -- virtually reverse-nigger.
>who am I supposed to lynch if they keep escaping?

Khajiits are insanely good thieves and assassins. Pretty much niggers on steroids.
>can't lynch and lynching super-niggering nigger
>nope.jpg

>wouldn't fuck the bunny
>won't fuck cloaca or pussy either

brittany..referred to as little britain. still referring to the same kind of people/area. breton=brittish/anglo

kekd hard at this shit

Redguards are northern africans.

Black people influenced by middle-eastern culture.

totally. i said breed, not fuck.

the bunny? khajit..are definitely cat folk

Yes.
Because argonians and khajiits don't start riots and try to fuck normal people up because they feel collectively slighted in some minor way.

And of course their women would provide some interesting poontang.

>it's okay for bunnies to call each other cute but not for others to call them cute
Are bunnies the niggers of Zootopia?

>buy useful shit instead of drugs
You may be disappointed with khajiits, then.

I remember a breton in oblivion being named Francois, which is a French name.

> check m8, m80.

Actually according to the lore, Khajiits are the only ones with immunity to Skooma/Moon Sugar addiction. They love that shit but it doesn't fuck them up like it does for everyone else.

of course

Oh. Well, fuck. Didn't know that detail.

>look up breton NPCs
>Delacourt
>Thomas
>Alain Dufont
>Willem
Seems like a rather mixed bunch, as far as I can tell.

There's also Bretons in Oblivion named Floyd, Colin and Phillip.

And Lucien Lachance was an Imperial. Are both Imperials and Bretons french then?

>cheque tu maté, mon friar

Yeah right, I sold some dumbass Khajit 19 wooden bowls which paid for my sword.

you must be fucking kidding me. the fucking thalmor are the jews. this is not open for debate. niggers are either orcs or trolls. argonians and bosmer are native savages from wherever. khajit are gyppos, romanians and greeks. bretons dunmer and nords represent western europeans. imperials are americans.

Just cause they don't get addicted doesn't mean it doesn't get them fucked up like nitro-catnip.

I'm starting to think bretons must be a mix of french and british.

Just ye olde catholic medievals or whatever.

And he turned around and filled those bowls with moon sugar and made mad profit.

Euro trash all the same to me Sup Forumsro.

and then obviously redguards are the most thinly veiled stereotype. they represent sandniggers.

Yes.
Kajiit are far more fuckable
Argonians are far more fuckable
I would trade for them, I would fuck them, I would become their brethren

Of course they still get high, otherwise they'd have no reason to love that stuff so much.

They just don't get seriously addicted and suffer detrimental side effects.

Yeah, thats pretty much it.

Seems inspired by the part of the 100 years war era where England owned big chunks of northern France so there was some mélanges between he two at the time.

second that

Given the chance I trade all the niggers for a fucking toxic waste dump. Even if it covered a quarter of the planet it would still do less damage and smell better

Good post user.

Your phrasing seemed to imply the high was severely tapered for them. I know you didn't mean it but that's how it read to me.

Easily the best choice.

this guy gets it.

boy, I'd trade all the women for khajonians

half n half

anything beats all niggers

shit wait, no, trade for khajiits

those goddamn argonian lizardniggers are atrocious

Sorry, it's a package deal.

>filled those bowls with moon sugar
Duh.
>made mad profit
No, I'm pretty sure he consumed every bit of that himself.

>tits on lizards

>wanting titless females

The Bretons are the descendants of the original Britons, a Celtic speaking ethnic group, who migrated to Armorica from Britain about the same time the Saxons, a Germanic speaking ethnic group, were colonizing Britain.

At any rate, the Bretons are meant to be an Anglo-French culture like England in the High Middle Ages. Prior to Skyrim, their names were more often French.

If you mean Berbers and Bedouins, they aren't black and never were.

No, predators are the niggers in an SJW neo-Apartheid state where they're put in nominal positions of power and then used as scapegoats.

That's the point. They're North Africans reskinned black.

Oh, I get you now.

Yes. I could get a khajit or argonian girlfriend and dump loads in them without a condom and not need to worry about babbys.

Not to mention all those argonian maids working for low pay.

Exactly! They probably wouldn't even have any rights for the first 10 or so years so you could do anything you want to them and get away with it. Just think of the possibilities!

imagine how much money Bethesda could making and selling books from skyrim (such as the lusty argonian maid)
They could even make erotica.

Bethesda, get to it!

>"Ooh, ooh, what kind of message? A song? A summons? Wait, I know! A death threat written on the back of an Argonian concubine. Those are my favorite."

Only if i can be a qt Dunmer chick.

Have you ever even seen black people? Redguards are literally the niggers. Not a singal one of them resembles Arabs

See
and Redguards are far to civilized to be black. They were just given the skin color on an off-hand while the khajiits, argonians and orcs inherited and split up all the niggerish traits.

Absolutely. With shitty salaries, I imagine you might be able to get some sweet sweet arrangements for much needed extra payments.

>have argonian maid come over
>cleans house and fixes your mess
>afterwards take her to bed and pound her reptilian cunt silly
>thank her for a good day's work and let her leave
>repeat at regular dates

Having new races would be interesting though loose of part of ours would be sad

Sure i would rather have skooma dealers than crack

>imperials are americans
>American
>A race
This is why we can't have nice things