FEELS THREAD

FEELS THREAD
Bleach in mouth edition. 2k16

>Be me, have relationship with overseas girl for over year and half. was pretty good. Everything i wanted and more.
>Skype every day, had very intimate relationship despite being far away. inb4cuckIAllReadyWannaDie
>Couple months before summer, her days get more and more packed
>Calls become 3 times a week, then once a week, texts still flow good.
>Soon calls become very short and quick, we were both busy with getting ready for summer break
>feelsgoodman.png
>Summer break comes, she still busy with activities and clubs
>Called twice over the summer
>Texts barely ever
>Eventually reveals that she plans on doing more EC activities after college
>May feel like summer for a year
>Feelsbadman
>the lack of calls and texts were already making me feel a little down, what else would i feel like.
>Understand and tell her its ok. Selfcucking was imminent
>Get to finally call near end of summer, spent most of it arguing over stupid things. Lack of contact had me frustrated honestly.
>barely spoke after for a couple of weeks
>Anytime we did it was arguments, she was always busy or doing something and never responded
>Thought there was another man, tried to convince myself there wasnt. Trusted her fully but trusted none of her friends
>Finally ask about it
>"No one you need to worry about user, I was hit on during the holiday but i didnt respond" I wanted to beleive but my gut told me no
>Next few days i was on the edge of crying
>Finally have deal breaking argument
>"user, Lets take a break"
>Dont want to, the idea gave me cancer just thinking about it. Probably a bad decisions
>Cant exactly ignore request of Gf
SelfCuck.png
>Agree to a 2 month break
>For 3 days i think of nothing but doubts in relationship, properly think about recent actions
"Do you even love me anymore AnonGf?"
>She dodged the question to keep my emotions and feels safe
>Cliche never hurt so much
>See where this is going from miles away
>"How long?"
cont?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-81814961/roslyn-bon-iver-st-pharo-remix
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finish it op

>My birthday next Saturday
>Big birthday party with 20+ people
>for my friend whose birthday was yesterday

Oh heck I will join
>Be me 23
>Depressed since 15/16 years old
>Mental issues which has caused me to fear my father/his actions which has caused me to become unable to become close to girls/guys (I am bi)
>Resorted to self abuse for comfort. Overeating, starvation, cutting and heck even med abuse
>Been a long time since I felt a connection
>My family still doesn't know how I feel nor could I tell them
>On a road to self destruction and is getting to the point that I may just do myself in
>Long since have I given up on hoping things get better
>Long time since I felt the need to say I need help
>One person knows who/how I am truly and thats my one friend
>Given up
>End.

Cont anyways because i wanna fucking die

>Takes 45 minutes before she tells the truth
>"Around two months" She had stayed with me because she didnt want to hurt me
>"We should break up" I wanted to kill myself as the words left my own mouth
>I wanted to stay, she didnt. Im not selfish enough to keep someone where they dotn want to be.
>She wanted to stay freinds
>Freindship lasted a whole 3 days
>Lose contact, decide to remove her existance from my life before wallowing in self pity
>4months later, roughly 3 weeks ago,
>Suicide entered my mind a few times, barely scrape through regular life, haven't cried yet.
>New message from blocked contact
>"Im sorry"
>Emotionless void in my body feels heavy
>stare at message in college and at home, didnt open it, just looked.
>Felt good to be sad, crying wouldnt happen but my throat did the thing.
3 weeks after message, still not replied, sitting writing this post.
>Not going to end it all just yet, too many college things to do
>Want to cry, really cant cry. maybe one or two drops
>5 months of the same feeling
>Miss her everyday, feel empty on inside.
>Be 19 almost 20

I wanna fucking die
Probably will at some point

I'm sorry. End it for your sanity's sake.

Yeah breakups suck, especially your first one. You will get over it though, and one day you will look back on this and be happy for the experience

i saw OP's thread about to 404 without any replies. Just wanted to save it so someone could read his long ass green text and reply, so OP could get it off his chest.

I gtg go now, and I know no one cares but whatever. Take care of each other anons

Wasn't my first breakup.
She just meant more to me than any of the others.

First real one, whatever. Most people don't marry their first love. If you're lucky you will have a few great loves throughout your life, each teaching you something new about yourself and life

You guys want to hear some pathetic shit...

>be me
>28
>no gf
>no friends
>decent job but still live with parents
>parents want me to make friends
>tired of me around the house all the time
>tell them one day I made a friend
>leave the house to go see my friend
>I just drive down the street and park behind a little seafood restaurant
>read, take a nap or whatever
>this guy who works there brings the garbage out the back door occasionally
>dumpster is next to my car so we made small talk one day
>smoke a cigarette together another day
>he brings me a fish sandwich one day
>it occurs to me I might be making a friend
>so fucking stoked
>thinking this worked out incredibly well
>today was exceptionally cold and it even snowed a little
>he gives me a sandwich today...and a jacket
>"it's getting cold out, huh? be sure to stay warm..."
>realize that he thinks I'm homeless
>mfw

Do happy feels count?

>be 27
>be depressed as long as I can remember
>first memory is mother telling me she hates me
>first gf cheated and gave me the clap
>other girls pretend to like me cuz it's funny
>finally feel happy with baby momma
>baby momma cheats and moves out
>"I only stay with him cuz I feel sorry for him"
>only thing keeping me together is beautiful 2 yr old daughter
>barely
>start talking with coworker
>she's 20, beautiful, very sweet
>also wild&crazy party girl, little bit of a slut
>but I'm not looking for a stepmother right now
>tell her I like her, she likes me too
>stay up until 3 or 4 every day talking with her for a month straight
>wild&crazy animal sex
>seriously the best sex
>but the conversations are even better
>she meets and loves my daughter and is amazing with her
>ohshitI'mfallinginlove.mp4
>try not to say it and ruin everything
>say it anyway
>she adores me but she's not ready to settle down yet
>of course not, she's 20 and I have a baby
>wtf was I thinking
>but we keep doing this
>fall more in love with her every day
>but she can't give me what I need
>I knew I'd do this
>I knew I'd feel too strongly too soon
>I knew who and how she was
>did it anyway
>she's the only girl who's never lied to me

stop over thinking about it and just be friends with him

But he's Mexican

She's already been fucking other guys

Ride it out dog, dont blow your cover, play it cool. If you out yourself too soon then youll fuck it up
>dont
>fuck
>it
>up
good luck, you deserve to be happy

Holy shit OP I feel these feels with you

ok stay lonely then

so you dated a bitch was ist your first love? if no than fuck yourself you bloody cuntsucking dipshit for letting yourself become a cuck?

I know. And I'm sort of ok with that. I mean she was %100 honest and upfront that she and I weren't exclusive. I don't have any claim to her. I can't get mad about it when I knew going in what our deal was and how she is.

Honestly, I don't even care about the sex. I'm really not a jealous person. I just want to be special to her. She tells me I am, frequently and (I think) honestly. I'll just always be wishing for more.

She wasn't a bitch, She wasn't my first.
She was however the first girl i felt fully serious about
We had been dating for almost 2 years
She never told me why she felt unromantic about us for the 2 months,

i

>waking up at 9am
What do you think I am? Some kind of superman?

Soldier on. Keep fighting, man. I started lifting to ease the pain of heartbreak. I know that feeling all too well. When I bench, I imagine that the vice on my chest loosens, just a little. You'll make it through, man.

Imagine telling somebody 50 years ago that you're dating somebody you've never met in person. You're an autistic pice of shit. Your grandfathers would be disappointed in you. You're probably a virgin too. Go find a woman you weak spawn or the Internet age. Fucking make me sick.

I used to climb, I havent climbed for almost a month. I was lifting aswell but i just lost the motivation.
I wake up and spend my day, when im not in college, lounging about until i can go back to sleep.
i find myself feeling down and in pain almost all the time and just fake happy in front of friends, they probably know but i dont want to drag down the mood.

How sad has a life got to be to pretend happiness just to make everyone else happy?

You're fucking right, but it's fucking hard. I've already gotten drunk with her and dumped my purse out in front of her a little bit, but she seems to have reacted favorably to that. I've been trying more and more to let her talk to me first and ask if she can see me first, because she's like a cat. Trying too hard will just turn her off of me. And she does keep texting me first and asking to see me first. I told her that although I can't get tired of her, I've been leaving her alone because I don't want her to get tired of me. She said:

>I'm not. I'll be sticking around you, trust me. You're too good to let go of. You're amazing inside and out. And I hope you're in my life for a fucking minute

But, she's not ready to settle down. Which is fair, she can't even drink legally. It's just so hard to be patient.

We didnt meet over the internet. She was over here for a few month studying.
She was going to be back in a few years time, she already accepted the uni courses as well.

She just wasn't into me anymore

I work in customer service, i have for a year. For some reason i still haven't learned to differentiate nigger faces. I don't know why, but it's getting me into trouble. If a nigger acts like a dumb nigger, puts shit on the counter, leaves to get more stuff and a different nigger comes back with the same build/gender i will make the mistake and think it's the same person. Especially fat gorilla bitches. FEEL MY FEEL THE FEEL IS REAL.

It hurts

soundcloud.com/user-81814961/roslyn-bon-iver-st-pharo-remix

Online relationships are often doomed my friend. I had one with a girl from out of state and the first time we broke up I felt very suicidal. Later I ended up moving down to her state for school and actually met her in person and we dated for 2 years, ultimately broke up in a horrible way forced mainly by her psycho parents. Tore me up inside, took months for the acute pain to go away, but it subsided eventually. The scars are definitely still there though, and probably always will be. The loss of your first love is hard, but you'll get over it. It will take time though. I felt like it was the end of the world, but I held in there and eventually accepted the reality and moved on. We broke up almost 3 years ago and the scars are still there, although the pain is gone and I rarely even think about her anymore. Still though, not sure I'll ever have the capacity to love someone like that again. I've had a few flings and opportunities to get with other girls since but never felt anything like that first love.

Even today I took a nap on the couch and had a dream, and all I remember is that I was talking to her in the dream, and at the very end of the dream:
>she asked, "have you ever had a companion as good as me?"
>I replied "no", it seemed so matter of fact, an instantaneous primal answer of truth
>immediately woke up after this, haven't talked to her for real in months

Didn't really feel sad or anything about it, but just the fact that it still happens so many years later shows how much of an impact that first love can have. Hang in there Sup Forumsro, the misery doesn't last forever, I promise

Believe it or not
im the original poster of that.
Makes me happy someone caught some feels with my conversation.
Im so happy to have her back in my life.

I save every image I relate to, which isn't all that many actually. Thanks for the addition user.

>ten seconds in
>"help me my brother's dead

Look man.
My closest and best professor once told me that everyone in life has to go through one heart breaking experience. An experience that truly rips you down to your core. This will make you emotionally stronger and you will become more keen to the women you date. As you get older, you will love yourself more and you will find someone. Keep fighting and love yourself every day.

Can't green text because I'm on mobile?
>be me meeting a girl sophomore year of HS
>me an introvert but has no problem talking to people, becomes friends with her
>we hang out everyday and people think we are dating
>I pussy out and tell her I like her as a friend only
>she winds up dating my friend for awhile and it crushes me
>I begin to separate myself from her
>they break up but I still don't talk to her because of her new bf
>we end up arguing over something dumb which we have a history of doing
>she says,"I never liked you in the first place"
>destroyed me lol
>I graduate and think about her constantly moping around in my depression
Cont

This shit hit me like a truck

Im glad I can do that for you :^)
Also here are oarts of the conversation I never posted if you'd like to have them/see them
1/2

small backstory
I wanted to really kill myself one day, not sure if I wanted to or just in a bad state but I decided to message her cause our friendship ended on a shitty note. Decided why not try to apologize one last time.
2/2

>I had no social media so asked one of my girl friends to ask her why she did me so wrong
>girl acts like nothing ever happened and says, "I don't know why he cares we were never friends anyway"
>mfw I last talked to her before the argument and she told me she would cry when I left because my group of friends were her only friends
>finally understand that women are only good for one thing and it's pointless to want more from them

first time with a girl 1 month ago , friend of years , she is to busy to go out with me again ...but is hanging out with other guys and probably fucking them...
i feel so useless right now

They'll get bored of us when we really care, and want us when we don't want them.

I don't have anything worth contributing other than my life just being sad. I'll spare you guys the details but I just want to bump the thread and wallow in my sadness for a little bit before I make another failed attempt to get my life together.

Bump

I'm just tired
So fucking tired

Word

Extremely true

Loled

>We're just angels who wanted to go home
Okay that one was pretty gay. If you're gonna kill yourself at least don't be a fag about it

Are you me?

I feel really exhausted mentally. Like it's tough to get out of bed and go to work. Something is missing from my life and I feel like I'll never find it.

you should start by figuring out what it is, not by trying to find it

Fuck it. Let's all laugh about our own demise. I am glad I was born in a time where I can share my existence with you fucks.

You're the best. I'm glad to have had the honor of knowing you.

I just want to be happy and see people smile when i'm near them. It will never be like that though

i tell myself i should be over her but it comes and goes
i hate this

she wanted to work things out but we had a falling out, i wanted to be with her but didnt want to hurt her again... she still loved a guy like me.. i think i messed up and let her go..

I know this exact feeling except a bit worse of a situation

i really wished things didn't turn out the way they did..
i wish we could've ended with something better
Ya know ?

Yeah i know what you mean shit sucks

im trying to get over it
this shit always comes up at night..

Yeah i always find myself thinking of her at night when i have nothing else to distract myself with

you ever think you made a mistake for not trying hard enough to keep her ?
Not sure if our situations are the same.. but
i mean
I hurt her, she came back, we both still loved eachother.. i think i was just too scared to fall in love again..and do that to her

lol mine didnt and it just happened

Our situations are different to be honest but i think that letting her go was for the best even if it wasn't for me i hurt her and i knew id do it again eventually even if i didn't want to and she deserved better than that so as much as it pains me to admit i don't regret not trying harder

I hate being alone honestly. It's something I never admit out loud. I always try to do activities with company but usually just ends up me being alone drinking in my car.

maybe our situations aren't too different..
it may because I left out a few details but
I hurt her too and sure when she came back
i wanted it to work but I knew it would just hurt her more in the end, plus
I just couldn't feel the same love as before, also its selfish as fuck but she told me she only had 15 years roughly to live and i didnt want to go through that.. i told myself id change but i didnt. I just feel like maybe i should've tried, it was recent so im still kinda on the fence about what i should've done. Hopefully I'll end up like you and realize it was for the best and not regret what i did..

This is some cringy shit going on here. Way to pat your own sorry asses in the back and give in to being helpless.

You faggots will never learn. Life is a fucking fight, and every single person on earth is struggling. Stop sitting there thinking because everything isn't so beautiful and romantic your life is over. Seriously.

If I could I would fucking slap every one of you loser cry babies. There are people in the world that atarve every day. Yet you sit there with a ton of opportunities to make your life better and all you do is bitch and moan.

Pic related. Mfw.

I've been there, I bet every single person reading this has been there. And we're all still here. You have to believe you will get over it, because you will. It feels like it will last forever but trust me, it fades over time. The best thing for me was to convince myself that she was "really" gone, and I told her no, we can't be just friends, I have to say goodbye. And she never contacted me again, and I didn't wait for texts or emails, and that's when the healing began.

It's very cruel that nature/evolution made us to hurt so much when our special one is gone, but there is no changing it. At the very least, don't feel alone. Feel like you have now joined the rest of humanity, because that's what has occurred. Say goodbye for good, stay busy, dedicate yourself to self-improvement, DO NOT WALLOW, and it is uphill from there. Best wishes user.

just because someone has it worst than me, doesn't mean I can't be sad too.
Its not a competition.

I want to rise out of detrimental sensationalism, get out of my boring life, and do something intelligent. It's mind numbing, and deadening my nerves with fapping and weed only keeps me grounded more

I need to break this pattern and become a good person

I hope you'll come to not regret it as well best to you man

Leave the country/region. Start again on a clean slate. Change career.
It's a two way street if you have to live up to others expectations then they also should have to live up to yours.
Don't give up, keep moving forward just change direction.

Pic didnt post

Thank you

Hug bro

This scares me

same thing happened to me except it was 6 months but for real get outside and meet a real girl bc most women arent worth anything. they play as much games as we do and literally who cares move on, theres better girls/people

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/94869832#bottom

#DraftOurDaughters

Its one thing to be sad and still fight to make it bette. Its another to make sadness an excuse to sit on your 200+ lbs fat ass and munch garbage and complain all day.