How does this make you cucks feel

How does this make you cucks feel

Other urls found in this thread:

ijr.com/wildfire/2016/10/713507-this-elections-map-shows-what-would-happen-if-only-women-voted-if-only-men-voted-its-just-stunning/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

like the 19th amendment was a mistake

A reminder that this country is filled with a bunch of small dicked keks

You're a retard.

ijr.com/wildfire/2016/10/713507-this-elections-map-shows-what-would-happen-if-only-women-voted-if-only-men-voted-its-just-stunning/

read it and weep fags

It would be even better if it was just white, male property owners... like it oughta be.

This makes me think. "In Women We Trust."

How does it feel to share the same views and ideology with someone as irrational as a woman, libcucks?

Kek

femanon here. voted for trump

well..
youre ok then

Your gender is irrelevant, we're all anonymous here. Unless you'd like to show your tits, that is.

Write trump on tits and post

Why are you interested in what I feel about this?
Would you rather know what I think about this instead?

That most guys are fucking retards, luckily I have a ginormous penis and I my IQ is enormous

Make Boners Great Again. Show us your timestamped tits.

It doesn't. The unprecedented shitshow I've been watching for the past year and a half has left me cold and unfeeling.

Oh come on, that's horse shit and you know it. Trump isn't going to win simply because Clinton is a corrupt Red Scare chickenhawk who has Soros and his cronies in her back pocket. She'll win simply because the system is corrupt and is not concerned about the populace's opinion.

Reminder: Voting for a president is useless. There is a specific group of people that handle presidential elections. Hillary was chosen to be president long ago.

makes me feel like youre retarded for thinking the USA will go red this election