Who do countries like Spain...

Who do countries like Spain, India and Italy where the natives wildly vary in skin tone deal deal with their lack of ethnic homogeneity ? Any one from these country care to provide us with some insight please !

Thanks in advance.

well we all hate each other for a reason.

>Who do countries like Spain, India and Italy where the natives wildly vary in skin tone

inst france exactly the same tho?

We don't use ethnicity or religion as an unifying tool, rather our adhesion to french values, its history and the republic built upon the blood of the slaughtered royal scums

cucks

well, isnt the case the same in India in that case, they are 323942 different ethnicities and religions and yet they are unified for some greater value

Some people here are more dark than others but in the end we are all Spaniards with Spanish surnames and linage. We have regional ethnicities (catalans, basques, galicians) but the difference is not that big. Catalan independentists have gained terrain this last years but Valencians and Balearics also speak catalan and they don't want to separate, it is more of a regional feeling and very motivated by the economy. We are also very mixed between us due to industrialization moving people from all around Spain to every corner of the country.

>France not mentioned

let me tell you about your country....

Andalusians are funny and normally nice people but gypsies are cancer, they are truly subhuman.

Unlike whites we are not obssesed with haplomemes, shades of skin tone, skull structure and such. Also, the fact that every family has members that could pass for central europeans and pure arabs from the desert helps.

We're all united in our common hate towards France.

This is a lie

When I was in Spain so many girls asked to touch my blonde hair and they wouldn't stop staring at my eyes

Come on.

They were just amazed to find a sober Brit

Picture: Napolitan

>When I was in Spain so many girls asked to touch my blonde hair and they wouldn't stop staring at my eyes

I have some friends that are light blond with blue eyes and never saw that. user, they just wanted your pinky dick.

Holy shit, absolutely blown the fuck out

He looks Venetian.

By not caring.

jej

They were like "o me es see a superior Germanic o me lov his big cock no more smelly brown espaniard"

>They were just amazed to find a sober Brit

LMAO

dumb fuck, they probably stole your wallet.

It probably had pounds in it, so it's useless.

Will britain ever get up from that blow ?

This joke would make sense if the Euro was worth more than the pound.

Here's what I've gathered from talking with my Basque parents, who are politically moderate:

Spaniards are Spaniards, regardless of what they look like (within reason of course) or what region they're from. That being said, many of the Spaniards who seem to stick out from the norm, e.g. blondes or what have you, all have family members who look like the norm anyways. E.g. I'm a redhead, and my dad has black hair.

this, united by hatred

rekt lmao

p. much
but in modern spain a lot of people will say they are Galician/Catalan/Valencian first and will hate the spanish flag, becaues hating the spanish flag and nation is cool and edgy i think.