Tell me of your personal experiences with Muslims irl

Tell me of your personal experiences with Muslims irl

I have muslim in my uni
today he came in his national hat and we mocked him for that
lol what a faggot

some girls wanted to have sex with me but i told her it's haram to fuck before marriage she started crying and told me not to tell her parents

never seen anyone irl
tfw no muslim gf

Bent twat

They get mad when I remove their head scarf.

>National hat

Kek

had a couple of them in my high school and uni class

now that I live in a big city I see them daily

have survived all encounters

Never interacted with one and I plan to keep it that way.

i was set next to one at college today

Holy kek you dare to do that? Don't ever try removing a pajeets turban.

Never had muslims cause me problems

Everyone who has threatened/attacked me has been another white person
Had a black person steal from me once

I know this first-hand

every single one of them is clueless and angry when it comes to their own belief.
living islamic life is living the hypocrisy

>sup
>sup

that's it

I've only met two Muslim girls in university and they were very qt and smart.

I've met a bunch more dudes and they are always bro tier.

My best friend in the school was a Turk/Kurd.
Since I am Russian Orthodox and he is Muslim, we were the only ones who didnt have to participate in religion classes, so we talked about religion, politics and stuff twice a week

I fucked one back in high school. She was already a black belt in dicksucking so I couldn't have been her first.

Palestinian coworker at my previous job: obnoxious douchebag normie
Muslim girl from uni: smelled bad, afraid of dogs
Arab coworker of indetermiante origin at current job: rude, irritable, drives like a psychopath
Somali who works at the 7-11 near my house: asshole who yells at people for taking too long to decide on something to buy and thinks everyone's a shoplifter
White girl neighbor who converted to Sufism: the most irritating person I've ever met

I was friends with a Muslim guy for a semester, haven't seen him since though. He was extremely ghetto.

I took a physics class with a gaggle of Muslim girls. They were from a Islamic private high school, and allowed to take the physics at our Uni instead of doing an AP class at their school. The girls were pretty cool, some were super sluts from their first chance at freedom from their strict school, others were prude as fuck. Almost dated one of them.

>black
>person

Pick one

The wittiest and most interesting Muslim I've ever met is unironically a pious hijabi.

I still remember the immigrant summer swarm, seriously fuck them. They ruin our local parks with their trash and filth, randomly lie on the roads and generally are loud and disgusting. Never again.
My maths teacher is a muslim Bosnian and is one of the nicest and most devoted people I know.

One of my best friends in college was a Syrian dude, absolutely based. His mom made the best food although I don't know what any of it was called. I can't really say he was Muslim since he had sex, drank, and smoked weed.

I hope his family back home is doing OK.

based rusia

My gf's dad is muslim

We hire a lot at my workplace to do base work. And while 2-3 are fine, we fired a fuckton for various reasons such as :

Stealing
Problems with authority (especially women)
Verbal harassement
Physical harassement
General laziness and failure to accomplish their tasks correctly
Failure to respect schedul, taking breaks whenever even if not allowed

Not even refugees, people who came here the regular way, all from the maghreb.

Oh also most smelled like sweat and had to be told by a (male) superior to wear deodorant.

So generally bad experiences.

smellyish
shitskinish
subhumanish
sandniggerish
retardish
violentish
trashish
shitish

Mainly north africans. You can't talk to them about anything as they get offended by everything. t's best to pretend they're not there.

Both from school and in general, they're loud and annoying and pretend to be tough, but literally only as long as they have friends around. Talking mostly about turks here, but as soon as they're alone they get quiet REALLY quickly or if they don't they're easy to slap around.
They're just huge pussies.
Turkish girls can be hot and they're almost always huge sluts.

They do every haram thing except eating pork

I dont have any. Take that eurocucks laughing at us

I've seen some qt female muzzies when going to the city for things, seems like they're largely students or some shit. That's it, my entire experience.

Wait I do. There was two in my school and they were loud and annoying. While finnish kids sat quietly doing work they had a fucking show going on all the time and when the teacher got tired of it and told mohammad and mahammud to shut up they went apes (like they already werent) asking teacher doesnt he know who they are

They're too often lied about and maligned. They're really nice people who just want to practice their religion. They have to put up with our Christian centered society, and sometimes break.

Fuck off Trudeau.

Never met one.

I may know some muslims, but religion never get's brought up so I'm not sure if they're muslim or not.

I look more than a little skinheadish so I share funny looks with hijabis when we pass each other on the footpath

sounds lovely dear

everyday news about stupid Muslim immigrants in Japan come into my eyes.

You're trying too hard Mr. Englishteacher.

>told my friend that my mom told me to go fight for ISIS if I hated Jews so much since I said I didn't approve of what Israel was doing to Palestine
>Muslim guy who happened to be nearby said, "WHAT?!?!" and I explained what I said
That's about it.

Wow, your mom is fucking retarded. Also Israel, for all its faults, is the only civilized country in that part of the earth.

i generally don't have a problem with muslims as long as they keep in touch with reality and act normal and dress normal and are not to explosive about there ideology . it also needs to stay small religion and not be in your face everywhere you go

Buddy at work is paki. We banter together and have a good time.

He shaves and smokes weed tho so idk how "muslim" he is but he's still a bro.

I wasn't even that radical. I forget exactly what the conversation was like, it I'm pretty sure I just gave a mild criticism of Israel.

Some are hypocrites and need to go.

Some are absolute bros and top-tier shitposters.

Which is why I'm telling you that your mom is retarded. And yes, criticizing Israel is fine, I just hate the "they stole land and muh Palestine!" argument when they literally created the only non-shithole country in that fucking desert.

Had a Mongolian or some form of central asian muslim friend back in school.
He watched anime, gambled, and I gave him alcohol a few times so he's probably not very high on the allahu ahkbar scale. Besides that just random muslims who work at gas stations and such. Chill people.
One time I was drunk and me and my white friend walked into a halal foods store asking for camel meat, I learned they don't sell camel meat.

I have met many Muslims but they aren't too serious about their religion, more or less like nominal Christians who fap, swear and refuse to go to Church. Just normal people.

Muslims own a few businesses in my area too, they have the best tea.

1. A guy from tatarstan who wanted to give me a job. A good lad
2. Some crazy churkas that wanted to find a guy in the club who killed his friend. They found the guy "who looked similar" but security stopped them.
3. Another churkas we met in the park and my friend wanted to fight them because he was drunk as fuck. They run away then came back with about 20 friends and kicked his ass. I was about 300 meters away so they didn't see me.
4. A girl about 17 yo who looked like a shahid. Nobody wanted to sit near her so I did it. She didn't say a word just looked at me strangely.

I've never met one jajaj

>Saw an Indonesian guy punch his wife in public
>Arab guy screaming at his wife and threatening to hit her for wanting new shoes
>Muslim guy at work is super friendly, helpful and optimistic
>His girlfriend is also really nice

Mixed

I've never seen one.

I've met quite a few. All the Turks I've met are universally secularized. They consider themselves muslim in a cultural sense, but never attend mosque, fast during Ramadan, or obey restrictions on alcohol consumption or pre-marital sex. You'd never know they were muslims if they didn't tell you.

The Pakistanis are fairly secular too, but to a lesser degree; for example they'll attend mosque, fast on Ramadan, and generally avoid drinking (though they'll do it on occasion and smoke weed frequently), but on the whole are well-integrated into their neighborhood, and keep religion to themselves. Most of my muslim friends were Pakistani. Some have very strict parents; one family disowned their son after he married a white Christian (but his Pakistani friends continue to be by his side).

The Bangladeshis are the most pious, obeying all Quranic restrictions, but are extremely friendly and peaceful.

I've never really had any issue with muslims.

>someone starts one of these threads
>mudshits pour in
>"no problems here all based"

>was involved in an arab affair which turned into fight which turned into peace negotions which resulted in a marriage during one night shift
>neighbour is a moroccan muslim who comes to my house every other night to smoke hash and try to convince me that the earth is flat

The only one I've ever met was a Sufi musician who came to my philosophy of music class last semester. He was informative, nice and played a mean saz

+1

>hash and try to convince me that the earth is flat
reminds me of a roomm8 I had that was always late on rent even though he leached from his parents
he was into all sorts of alternative facts

The guy is in his forties and strangely kind of has his shit together otherwise.

I can understand maybe 30% of his theories about shit, it's like he speaks english, finnish, french and whatever is it that the arabs usually speak, all at a same time

His cooking and butt hash makes up for the tinfoil shit well though

You can't say that and not tell the story.

Worked with a paki girl once.

She spent most weekends in a hotel day room smoking weed with her forbidden bf and eating fried food. In one hotel the smoke alarm was quite sensitive so they smoked in the bathroom, she even took a dump while he sat in the bathtub smoking.

I said I was going to a nude sauna and she asked if she could come too.

She found out I was reading a book by Geert Wilders and called me a prick.

She was very lazy and ended up being coerced into resigning.

Dunno what else.

two girls, both almost 18 and still kissless virgins

I'm sure he's better company, than my guy.

Muslim neighbor #1: buys 2 horses. He whips them and only feeds them once every 2 days. Doesn't understand when they get angry and aggressive towards him and his family.

Muslim neighbor #2: storm caused large branches from HIS tree to fall in OUR yard. We pay for an arborist to sort out the mess on our side. As the arborist worked a few small branches fell out of HIS tree into HIS yard. Muslim cracks the shits, jumps the fence and hits my mum. We have an AVO out on him now.

General Muslims I see: easily butthurt, aggressive, hypocritical, backstabbers always looking to cheat somebody for their gain.

Muslim friend: good mate. He thinks religion is a farce and hates going to the mosque with his family.

Where are you really from ?

>Muslim friend: good mate. He thinks religion is a farce

Generally very negative. The ones I see in the streets or public transport are loud, aggressive if not violent, barely speak understandable French. The ones I know a bit more are the same, expect I also have to hear their retarded opinions and /x/ tier conspiracy theories.

Older ones can be alright. But clearly they fucked up somewhere when raising their kids. Dated two Muslim girls, one who was very secular and westernised, the other was quite religious.

>be me
>have muslim neighbor who lives upstairs
>one night, around 2:00 AM
>house lights up like it's daytime
>wtf.jpg
>head to window
>the muslim's car is on fire
>rush out, my car's parked behind his
>manage to get my car out of there to prevent it from getting burnt
>next morning, the cops come and a tow truck takes away the muslim's car
>the muslim says he didn't know how it happened
>he looks suspiciously cheerful for a guy who just lost his car, he's smiling and even laughing at times
>the building in front of my house is all black from soot, there's molten rubber and shit all over the pavement, a whole bunch of tiles from the building next to mine fell off due to the heat
>talk to neighbors later on
>turns out the muslim set fire to his own car to collect the insurance money

Muslims, not even once.

Is there a second face or something under those rags?

Western Sydney

Please don't post gifs. I have trouble loading them.
What? He's was brought up as a muslim and is forced by his family to pray, do Ramadan, not eat bacon, etc etc and he doesn't like it.

Saw a muslim woman with a burqa crossing the sidewalk with her son (probably around 5 years old) the other day, first time I've ever seen a muslim even though I live relatively close to a """mosque""" (it's actually somewhere inside a tall building, never entered it so I have no idea what it looks like).
It's odd to think that literally a quarter of the city population has an Arab relative.

Never in my fucking life have I seen a damn muslim

Also enjoy your muslim cock

Could be worse.

Actually did this once to a guy when I was only 12.

Any older and i probably would have been stabbed by one of those swords they keep.

THIS

In a couple of years the muslims will take over the power, install the sharia and send to shit everything that has to do with the kelpers and the Malvinas and Argentina will have recovered the islands without firing a single shot

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Best friend's dating a paki feminist, though she's still nominally muslim. She's a tough, tough chick, she's got the guy on a leash desu

Never met one.

Mixed bag desu, the bad ones are usually stubborn, loud and arrogant. Surprisingly the majority of the better ones are much more religious while the bad ones are the ones who muslim only in name.