Tried /r for advice but there are no /retards who want to help, did not want to do this but /b...

Tried /r for advice but there are no /retards who want to help, did not want to do this but /b, I need you now more than ever...
This is the start of my story:
Looking for advice. Here's the story.
>Girlfriend (7/10) and I (6/10) have been together for about 5 years
>We're happy but since about a year in the sex has been declining
>Tried to deal with it by excessively masturbating whenever she went somewhere and I had the time
>fast forward 3 months (We've been together for about a year and a half now
>At a party with my girlfriend and her decent looking friends and one of them drinks too much and decides to go to sleep in the bedroom where my stuff is
>Party is about 1 hour or so from ending and I decide I want my stuff before we leave so I go to collect it and see this girl took my jacket cause there was no blankets.

>I go to get my jacket from her but since she's a friend I sit beside he first and ask if she's okay
>I only slightly touch her leg and she asks me to continue
>Confused about what she means exactly since she's crazy drunk
>Ask her straight if I can "touch her"
>She says yes
>I go straight for the honey and hope that my gf is gonna keep talking to her friends downstairs
>I remove my shirt and lay down beside her
>pull off my pants and boxers and start removing her clothes
>to skip the boring details of this badly written sex novel we get it on
>I start feeling the limit nearing
>All of a sudden out of nowhere my girlfriend and 3 of her friends (one of them being my friend more than hers) barge into the room saying I'm missing the party
>Not know what to do (luckily still being under the blankets so that she can't see nothing) I pretend to be sleeping
>My godtier friend says "He was looking super wasted earlier
>girlfriend was outraged in the start but thought my friend was telling the truth and left for the bathroom after grabbing our stuff

Ur a piece of shit. Congrats.

>Manage to get out of the sticky situation without other harm than blue balls
>Fast forward 2 years
>Still WAY too little sex but atleast I still have her (It's not that I don't love her I'm just in need of sex more than what we have, a lot more)
>We're having a nice evening with her friends' girlfriend and us
>She says she has to get up early so she goes to bed (About 10pm)
>The friends girlfriend stick around (Let's call her scoobert)
>Scoobert is really good looking (8/10) and seems to just be interested in getting to know us as a friend instead of just a friends' girlfriend
>She wants to just keep drinking and see where the night takes us and I agree
>We talk, laugh and even sing some karaoke (I'm a former leadsinger of a band so atleast that's something I can do really well)
>We drink heavily by now and start playing stupid truth or dare games
>She says I have to choose a game from her phone (It's in swedish and even though I can understand some of it, I have to rely on her to tell me what it says)
>I choose one with a heart on it and she laughs really hard
>It's a kinky version of truth or dare and she says we could give it a try for fun
>I'm too drunk to read the text now so she just says "You have to kiss a "Random girl" on the mouth"
>Her and I being the only one playing we soon realize this game is just leading up to sex anyways
>She asks me if it's okay and if I really want to
>Being as drunk as I were I was 110% ready
>Start undressing both of us and get at it on the couch
>Me being piss drunk resulted in a sloppy erection at first
>She tries to ride me but that shit is going nowhere
>I get up and start fucking her over the couch in doggy
>She is edging and I can feel it too
>She cums but I'm simply too drunk for it to work for me
>She decides to try a blowjob to make me cum
>Nothing...
>Finally stop after a while and go to our separate beds even though we wanted to keep drinking
>Too awkward from the sloppy sex

>Wake up in the morning, girlfriend left for work and Scoobert comes in and says good morning
>She tells me that she conveniently remembers nothing and that she had a "Good time"
>Everybody walk the dinosa... just kidding
>She tells me in cryptic messages that it was fun but we should probably invite our partners to join the party next time instead
>Starting to feel pretty shitty about my choices I agree with her
>She takes my hand and says I have to promise her that we both just got drunk and had a good night singing
>Ask her if she actually remembers
>Silence
>I tell her I was too drunk to remember too much myself
>Scoobert is pretty happy about it
>We give eachother a hug and she heads home
>Now I'm just sitting there, I don't know if I am feeling happy or sad about it all
>Talked to girlfriend and she heard nothing of our "Singing"
What do I do now, should I just pretend this never happened, I'm really good at lying and she would never found out unless Scoobert told her and that would mean screwing everything up for herself...
I know this will happen again, probably not with Scoobert but someone else, I have talked more than I can remember with my girlfriend about having more sex but she has the lowest sex drive in the world...
What do?

Find* Not found
>Some trivia info for people wondering.
>Scoobert is from Sweden but moved in with here her boyfriend so I think she has too much to lose by telling.
>I have a great life with my girlfriend and we have a lovely dog, only thing that's missing is the sex, like the ONLY thing.
>We also fit together super well so leaving her "just" because of sex seems insane to me even though I cheat...

No shit Sherlock, I'm being a scumbag and it feels bad.
Why do you think I uploaded this, I want to hear if people have slightly similar stories or maybe some advice from people who's ever tried being in a long lasting relationship without sex...

dont be an idiot.
Talk with your girlfriend. You've known her a long time. tell her your needs aren't being met and you two need to come up with a solution. Obvious one is have more sex.

But don't make it more complicated than it needs to be. just talk to the bitch dude.

If talking to her more would solve it we would have to stay home from work, I try to talk to her every time I ask and get denied (Not more than once a week now but in the start)
She just feels like it's something she "has" to do now, she's super into it when we actually have sex so I have no fucking clue what her deal is...

dank

Not too dank, still acting like the alpha I was in college, but I feel like shit when I do it now.

If people actually have some good ideas I'll seriously try.
But thanks for atleast only shitposting me twice in this thread, feels good

I didn't read your shit I was just referring to the image.

>OP

Shit happens mate, I'll just pretend you thought the entire story was "dank" and await your fantastic solution!

It's pretty damn obvious you care more about sex than you do about being with your gf. Just get her to leave you by telling her you fucked other chicks. You really are just wasting her time at this point, since she's going to find out herself eventually.

Maybe she will, maybe she wont, as I said it's not about "caring more about sex than being with her".
I do love her, She's just the one choosing to withhold sex for whatever reason
Sure mate, as I said, I'm here to talk to people who actually know what they're talking about, if that makes me a popped collar douche, that's fine, at least I know that..

Kekking all over myself

I'm in the same boat.
We used to have sex 10+ times a day when we lived apart, now it's barely once on the weekend. Ex's and other girls flirt constantly, and it's only a matter of time before I commit, but fugg. She's almost a second part of me, into all the shit I am, but not sex. I understand every waking moment of my day I'm thinking about sex, and there's swelling on her part, but she's even to the point of dressing in the closet so I won't bug her about it.
I'm starting to think maybe we're just better suited friends, as you may be. My ex could handle our avg of 10 a day with almost ease, but this chick.. one and done.

Talk to your gf about how you two are not having sex. You seem to never have talked about this with her.

>still acting like the alpha I was in college

Yeah, that's so alpha dude! Fucking chicks behind your girls back, because you don't have the nuts to be honest and break-up with her. Your priorities are clearly getting "too drunk" and detailing your cheating endeavours on Sup Forums... You'll grow up eventually.

The thing is, we have everything together, house, loans, family and friends.
Simply can't leave now, so I somehow have to get this to work.
At first I thought about getting back together (only to have sex) with my ex once in a while, but with an arrangement like that, it's bound to go sideways at some point, one part gets unhappy and tells (her).

The more it happens the more chances there are of you being found.
OP, either don't be a faggot and come clean with your girlfriend, or get some self-control and don't drink, since you can't be trusted around other women.

You're in the clear OP because your girlfriend has been cheating on you since the sex declined anyway. She wants sex just as much as you do, and she gets it elsewhere.
Oh, and no woman is stupid enough to believe that bullshit about you just 'sleeping' in the bed with the one chick a few years ago; She fucking knows, but she let it go because she's been taking dick and sucking dick on the side since long before you cheated on her.
You two are a match made in hell OP.
Ask your girlfriend why she's cheating on you btw.
Don't ask 'if' she's cheating on you, but 'why' she's cheating on you so as to tell her you know she is. No woman will admit to cheating if asked, but they'll tell you the reason why if you pose the question in such a manner.
Good luck, sorry you've been getting cucked for so long.

Being alpha and being marture is not necessarily the same.
I have no excuse for being like this other than wanting to get the full package.
Not being a cunt was never my mission, but being better around my girl is, even though I never really considered how shitty she would feel if she found out...

I know... I am a piece of shit when I drink ( not aggressive or similar just not trustworthy)

mature *

Thought so myself, and to make it even worse I checked, monitored her phone and the car and set up a cam in the apartment, nothing, at all.
Thought she might've found another way but I think I have done 5 PI's worth of work and she had nothing to hide, I'm the asshole, she never did that shit and would never do it.
Even though she's not interested in sex that much, she feels like it's something only "we" should share...
Can't say the same for me when I drink...

Everyone cheats.
Only some get caught.

She doesn't have sex with you because shes getting bigger dick somewhere else and doesn't need it from you. that also explains why she looks at it as a chore now.

>even though I never really considered how shitty she would feel if she found out...

Thus I highly doubt you love her anymore. You might care for her deeply, but the flame is clearly gone. Sucks about the house, loans and everything that will need to be sorted out, but it's never gonna end well like this. She sure as fuck doesn't deserve it, and you'll feel better yourself once you come clean.

Would explain a lot, would've probably caught her with the effort I put into checking.
The reason why she does not check a lot is because she trusts me, which makes this shit even worse....

To be honest I do love her, still, she's never given me a reason not to, she's just not into sex and has never been, talked to her exes about it.
What I mean by saying that we're too intertwined is that we still want to share a life together, but I know if she finds out about the first time I fucked around, she'll be gone.
The 2nd time could be explained to some degree by the amount of alcohol consumed, she knows I even blackout sometimes.
But the first time was 100% on purpose and with he really good friend...
But don't worry, I'll break it off, just wanted to see if some guru had some sacred advice.
I know it sounds dumb and cheesy, but when you've been in love and with someone for too long, you feel as if you would lose yourself when splitting

if sex is the driving force relationships for you, probably best if you're single. can get away with it. if you're in it to commit it, forget sex with other people.

Fucking kek. I'm saving this shit.